Monday, March 1, 2021

Lucifer loves the Republican and Democrat finger pointing, as opposed to dealing with the beams in their own eyes

Further conversations with a Republican:

Derick

Dan Bongino. U can watch his videos on Facebook. He's a straight shooter, used to do protection work for the presidents. An amazing guy. U should start watching some of his videos and u will see how sick and twisted the democrats are. He will really open your eyes to it.

Sloan Bashinsky

The Republicans are not sick and twisted, too? Seriously?

Derick

No, they are. I agree. But I do truly believe that they are the less of the two evils. I mean idk how Republicans were back in the day because I wasn't around for it. But since Obama got elected I started paying attention to politics very heavily. And I see way more hate and way more bad being brought upon our country from the left.

Sloan Bashinsky

You must not watch TV or see what Republicans put on FB.

Derick

I watch both sides of the news. Democrats say a lot of nasty stuff too.

But u must not be the one that sees the hateful stuff that they post.

Sloan Bashinsky

Right, both sides say it, but as much as I didn't care for Obama, I never saw him spew venom, he was a cool customer. After he won the Dem nomination in 2008, I was told in my sleep he had the potential to be the Anti-Christ. I told everyone I knew. After he won, was sworn in, then awarded the Nobel Peace Prize he'd done nothing to deserve other than being half black, while he continued the two Bush-Cheney rich white men wars in Afghan and Iraq, my bowel froze and remained mostly frozen for nearly a month. When a violent poem about what he had done burst out of me, my bowel then relaxed.

I voted third party during Bush, Obama and Trump reigns. I don't see Joe Biden spewing venom. Looks to me venom is what Trump and his followers blood is made from. Ditto, the radical left.

Derick

Yes but in Biden's defense he can barely put sentences together. He has huge teleprompters in front of him for speeches and can't barely even get by with that. He's super old and has terrible cognitive decline. He's getting hand tremors which is a terrible sign. He hid the whole campaign and had others campaign for him. He's in bed super early every day and doesn't do much at all but sign things. He's honestly not capable of spewing hate even if he tried.

Sloan Bashinsky

Biden ordered an air strike in Syria. Biden debated Trump without prompters, I saw no sign he was mentally impaired; I saw plenty of signs Trump was mentally, emotionally and spiritually impaired.

Trump has been taken over by a demon, which has infiltrated Trump backers. A different demon in the Democrat household. Lucifer loves the Republican and Democrat finger pointing, as opposed to dealing with the beams in their own eyes.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: