Wednesday, March 17, 2021

If angels capture Trump, Biden and all Americans, will Facebook, Twitter, Parler, CNN, FOX, etc. ban their howls and shrieks?

To my utter amazement last night, I watched several CNN news reports and seemingly incredulous Anderson Cooper ask guests what they thought about President Biden telling south of the border immigrants not to come to America now; while America is in the process of setting up, they should stay in their countries. I watched Anderson's guests try to explain it away, give it a different meaning. I asked my friend Young Prophet, what's the difference in what President Biden told the immigrants and President Trump telling the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by? Biden's trying to make me a Trumpeter! No chance of that, but he caused me to see him as big a threat to America as Trump, and caused me to imagine both of them living out their remaining days in the impoverished, politically unstable third world country of their choosing.

I also watched news reports last night, that American intelligence services determined Russia, ordered by Putin, launched cyber propaganda to get Trump reelected in 2020, Iran did the same to try to get Biden elected, and Red China chose simply try to deal with America the old fashioned way. I don't expect Trump, MAGAS and Republicans to believe Russia did that, nor that China stayed out of it, but they will believe Iran tried to get Biden elected. I don't expect Biden and Democrats to believe Iran tried to get him elected, but they will believe Red China stayed out of it and Russia tried to get Trump reelected. I concluded years ago that political parties are religions, have their own beliefs, which they say are true, regardless. 

In a different church, I ran into some skeptics after I boosted the the demonic twin blog post on Facebook:

South Alabama amiga Elizabeth asked:
What do you mean by saying we all have a demonic twin? Our shadow side?
I answered:
The shadow is what we do not know of ourselves, or know but try to ignore or hide from others and ourselves. It can be good, bad, beautiful or ugly. The demonic twin is just that, demonic. Pure Evil. Generally hidden, a part of the shadow, aligned with Lucifer, or if you prefer, Evil, literally ...
Charles
Sounds like a scam to me!

A Fool's Work Never Ends
Charles, scam is Lucifer's game, now If I ask for your money preaching stuff I don't know one Christian would pay me for, well, I suppose that makes me a capitalist?

Jamie
Seth Andrews: Christianity Made Me Talk Like an Idiot
YOUTUBE.COM
Seth Andrews: Christianity Made Me Talk Like an Idiot

Vicky
Jamie cause you are

A Fool's Work Never Ends
Now Seth's an atheist, he's gonna be really surprised when his roll is called up yonder. 

Jamie
Everyone is an atheist to other gods they don't believe in, I just take it 1 god further than you do.
Vicky, I USED to talk like an idiot but not anymore.

A Fool's Work Never Ends
Looks to me like it's one God by many names and spins that cloud it. I have told atheists from time to time, if there were no God, then the topic would never come up or enter their minds. But each person has to find his/her own way, and each person crosses into the afterlife sooner or later, and there they see a bit or a lot differently.

Jamie
No they are different gods because they have different books and you don't adhere to any of them except the one you have been indoctrinated to believe which is why you are an atheist to those other gods. Although there is no evidence of an afterlife, if there is one I would rather freely roam the universe in my afterlife instead of praising a god who thinks homosexuals should die and slavery is ok.

A Fool's Work Never Ends
The Bible was written by men, mostly. Inerrant word of God? I doubt it. However, it does contain a great deal to seriously ponder, as do other religious scriptures, spiritual writings outside of accepted religions, etc. In Paul's writings, he never says what was his thorn in the flesh, which he asked God to remove and God said no, it would help Paul to keep it. As Saul, before the Damascus road experience, he was a Pharisee hunting down Christians for Rome, to have them crucified if they did not renounce Jesus. As a Pharisee, Saul had a solemn duty to marry and propagate God's chosen people. Yet, nowhere in his writings does Paul say he was married or produced children. He placed women below men in relationship to Christ. He told his followers sex caused trouble and he wished they were like him, celibate. He told them no point in making babies, Christ's return was imminent. Every woman around Paul knew he was gay, and it didn't matter to God that Paul was gay; but, oh my, does it matter a heap to many Christians that someone might be gay, thus doomed to die and burn in hell forever. They gonna be really surprised when their reach the afterlife, just how dim they were in this life. If you lived in my skin just one day, it would adjust your thinking and perspective a bit. Might even change your behavior a bit, too. You may think you have everything all figured out, but nobody has everything all figured out.

As for slavery, I seriously doubt God was okay with that, or is okay with it now, and I bet slavers of old and today find out about that in the afterlife, and about other things they didn't want to find out about while they were in this life. For example, how religions are used to enslave minds and souls, instead of help them be unique and live more in sync with God. Same for political systems. Same for education and family and social systems. The "herd" seldom was particularly tuned in down through history, and it's that way today, and will be that way in the future. I often have mused that if angels did to, for humanity what they do to, for me and a few people I have known well, humanity would be really different; or very few people would live through it, and the remnants could start over and the planet would be saved. 

Jamie
Then explain Exodus 21 and Leviticus. God said slaves could be beaten as long as they don't die within a day or two, you would not be punished because they were your property and that you could buy your slaves from the heathens around you. Your god is an immoral thug and you know it.

A Fool's Work Never Ends
Exodus, and most all books in the Bible, were written by men. Looks to me you didn't figure that out yet. I can imagine if what I experience from angels was dished out to you, you might view them as immoral thugs? Even though they were trying to help you be really different? The book I wrote describes a few of my experiences with being made in but not of this world; wasn't much fun, mostly; but it definitely got my attention; I was never told to harm anyone, but often I was put to disturb their views and ways of going about things, which tended not to be welcome.

Jamie
So the bible isn't the word of god? You need to tell that to all the Christians of the world. So you must not be a Christian then....are you some sort of deist?
So you believe in angels...why? Personal experiences do not count towards good evidence to someone else. Those experiences are totally subjective and have no real impact on reality as we know it unless you have empirical evidence to back it up.

A Fool's Work Never Ends
I have direct experiences with angels, and with demons, belief is for people who do not have direct experiences. I would be insane if I thought I could provide empirical proof. And, no one can disprove what I say I experience. If you want to learn more about my experiences, open the link below to Part One of A Southern Lawyer Who Became a Mystic, at the end of it are links to Parts Two and Three, free reads.

Jamie
I am a skeptic so I question whether or not what you are explaining to me is actually real. Why should anyone believe or even care what you are experiencing? Evidence is everything so I will quote Christopher Hitches: That which is claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

A Fool's Work Never Ends
Suit yourself. I once believed being hit in my testicles would really hurt, but it was simply belief. One day, I misjudged a hot ground ball and no longer believed, I knew it really hurt. No way you can possibly imagine being captured by angels, unless it happens to you. I suppose the book is for people in that predicament, or will be. Ciao.

I wish Jamie, Trump, Biden, the right and the left are captured by angels, but if that happens, will their howls and shrieks be banned on Facebook, Twitter, Parler, CNN, FOX, etc.?

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: