Wednesday, May 5, 2021

If you decline to be vaccinated and catch Covid-19 and are coughing up lung tissue, should you be allowed into an ER or ICU where you easily can infect medical staff and patients?

An old Republican friend replied to yesterday's Due to human idiocy, is the "MRSA" of COVID-19 coming to blow the doors off?

Mark
We are skeptics, not sheep, not idiots, not even anti-vaxers.
18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine
DECONSTRUCTINGCONVENTIONAL.COM
18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

Sloan Bashinsky
I recall when FOX TV's Tucker Carlson went to the White House to convince Trump the coronavirus was not a hoax, it was very real threat, and Trump needed to start acting like it was a very real threat. While the sheep were lapping up every word Trump said, and that seems not to have changed.
If you decline to be vaccinated and catch Covid-19 and are coughing up lung tissue, should you be allowed into an ER or ICU where you easily can infect medical staff and patients there with other medical troubles?

Mark
Sloan, Trump took earlier actions than Fauci, Biden et al would have to close borders and was attacked for it! He realized Zelenko was not an idiot and was attacked for that. (Chalk that win up for Big Pharma.) You claimed Zelenko brilliant, I am following his protocol. Is he an idiot now? C’mon Sloan, as one who has questioned Western medicine for decades, you now believe the experimental “vaccine” is the end-all of Covid treatments? I know respiratory therapists on the front lines who won’t take it. I know both practicing and retired respected nurses and physicians who will not take it not out of politics but concerns about being guinea pigs in this giant experiment... Our body our choice...

Sloan Bashinsky
You did not answer my question.

Mark 
Did you read the link I attached? A good bit of information to ponder before passing judgement on an experimental vaccine which the FDA has not approved... At this point, I’ll take my chances...

Sloan Bashinsky
You claim you have rights, Do those rights entitle you to not be vaccinated and catch Covid-19 and be coughing up lung tissue and be admitted to ER or ICU where you can infect everyone there near you?

Mark
Claim the right? I assure you (and you know) that I DO have that right NOT to take this unapproved experimental vaccine from companies with less than stellar track records when it comes to vaccines. And there are many in the medical community who side with me. This may be one of the weakest arguments you've ever made Sloan. Not saying I won't take it in the future, I'm just not willing to be an early adopter. Have a good night and I hope and pray yesterdays scopes are to your doctors and your liking.
One other point, I don't practice shaming others for taking something I am not ready to subscribe to...

Sloan Bashinsky
You still did not answer my question. Do your rights not to take the Covid-19 vaccine give you the right to catch it and be coughing up lung tissue and go to ER or ICU where you can infect medical workers and other patients?
Trump had Dr. Zelenko's cheap, fast, early stage infection cure in his hands, Trump knew the cure would work, and instead of putting Americans first and getting the cure to them, he caved to the pressure, and when he finally caught Covid-19, he didn't take Dr. Zelenko's cure. Trump lost the 2020 election for that reason, and because he admitted he had lied to the American people about how bad Covid-19 was going to be, and he invented the left had stolen the 2020 election, and he still claims that, and Republicans who call him out on it get burned at the stake for not being loyal. Trump's base also claim they have rights not to get vaccinated, even though Trump got vaccinated and finally urged them to follow suit, and what did they do? Claimed they had rights. 
Well, they sure do have the right not to be vaccinated, but I ask them, not just you, if they catch Covid-19 and are coughing up lung tissue, do they have the right to go to ER or ICU and infect medical workers and patients? And they do not answer.
You know I had both Pfizer vaccines shots. I felt it was my moral and patriotic duty, and I didn't want to be coughing up lung tissue.
sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com


No comments: