Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Maybe photo of Derek Chauvin killing George Floyd should be prominent in every law enforcement precinct in America

Some responses to yesterday's  America's sub human white tribes, which ended: 

4:05 p.m. update.

Chauvin found guilty on all counts. Each juror individually polled by judge said it was his/her true and correct verdict.

Chauvin looked unfazed during the reading of the verdict and polling of the jurors. Then, he was cuffed and led away.

I hope the jurors receive round the clock protection.

I broke down and wept, and wept, and wept.

William
Don't courts always announce the jury has a verdict in order for all parties to make their way to court hear the jury render the verdict?

Sloan Bashinsky
Yes, but to let the media in on that seemed a bit garish to me.

William
Merica=24 hour newwws

Sloan Bashinsky
I got really tired of CNN hyping the announced but unknown jury verdict, interviewing this and that person. I read recently that CNN's ratings dropped by half after Joe Biden was elected, and FOX's ratings stayed about the same: the most watched TV news outlet. I didn't watch FOX yesterday, don't know how they covered it. Wanted to wring Democrat U.S. House of Representatives Maxine Waters' neck for doing everything she could to give Chauvin grounds to appeal over too much negative TV coverage during the trial.

Jacqueline
Me too Sloan. Cried and now plan on supporting my fellow human beings to right all the wrong. One Human Family. 

Sloan Bashinsky
One human family? Really? Do you ever watch TV. Oh, you use Facebook, so you know the sitiation. 

Jacqueline
Sloan that statement means we are all equal. That is my ultimate wish for mankind. I can hope and believe, right?

Sloan Bashinsky
I don't see any evidence we are all equal. To the contrary.

Jacqueline
None as of yet. Change is gonna come. I won’t stop believing. Ever.

Sloan Bashinsky
Change came today in a courtroom, what you hope for might exist in the afterlife or another dimension, but not here, ever perhaps

Jacqueline
I won’t stop believing. I also will never stop solving world problems. God Bless.

Sloan Bashinsky
I just get up each day and engage what is before me, not expecting results, glad if they come.

Lisa
BASTARD!

Sloan Bashinsky
Lisa, Maybe this photo ought to be prominent in every law enforcement precinct in America.

Sloan Bashinsky
Been seeing on Facebook pretty good amount of right wing reaction to Chauvin being convicted on all counts. Absolutely zero acceptance that he is guilty. All sorts of arguments having zero relationship with actual facts. Then was the argument that the jury feared retaliation if they did not convict. I think the jury should be given round the clock protection from people who say Chauvin was railroaded.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: