Sunday, June 13, 2021

How might big brother feel about meeting an angel up close and personal?

Sancho Panza replied to yesterday's  Alas, poor Dr. Zelenko! We hardly knew you, and look at what Covid-19 wreaked instead post at this blog:

Big Brother is watching... YOU!

If you don't believe that BIG TECH is watching and censoring, just take a look at this warning I got when I tried to open your message... I have never gotten one of these before in my inbox! 

Sat, Jun 12 at 10:07 AM
Why is this message in your Inbox?
We think this message is spam. We still put it into your 
Inbox as the sender is in your contact list. 
You can mark this message as safe or remove 
the sender.

I replied to Sancho:

Gadzooks, Jeepers Creepers, Big Tech, rhymes with Terminator, owns Yahoo, too!

Sancho snorted:

They probably employ a word search algorithm that spits out any email content with terms like Zelenko + Covid + HCQ anywhere in the email... nothing personal, they are just doing this to protect the public from "misinformation"  Emoji    Big Tech and Big Pharma and Big Government have a common goal...keeping us all Distracted, Diseased and Dependent! So far, The DDD, is about the only thing that they have been successful at! Emoji

Me to Sancho:

Perhaps, but I have used all those terms in many email blasts, and nobody ever reported to me what you reported. 
Perhaps I should get an encrypted email account and get a plastic surgeon to give me a new face, and wear full body armor and a titanium baseball cap, and hire former special forces bodyguards and move down under and search for Tasmanian devils instead? 

Sancho:

I am sure we are all being classified based on what we do on line! I probably have a specific code and so do you... perhaps one way to prevent the metastasizing of adverse "information" is by preventing certain "codes" from interacting with each other to discuss and augment said information?  Some browser like "Opera" allow you to use their built in VPN so that you appear to be in Germany, Australia(or whatever) instead of the US! I also use DuckDuckGo as my search engine, thy don't track you like Google, MS and Yahoo does! 

Low tech Me:

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you! If they are out to get me, I figure they will find me. Perhaps then they get to meet an angel up close and personal. Perhaps not.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: