Tuesday, October 27, 2020

I think Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is as dangerous to America as Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Mitch McConnell, the Republican Party, MAGAs, Evangelical Christians, White Supremacists, a Republican-dominated U.S. Supreme Court, Red China, Russia, Iran, radical Islam and North Korea

Mark Zuckerberg is an American media magnate, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is known for co-founding Facebook, Inc. and serves as its chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder. Wikipedia

I reposted on Facebook several parts of yesterday's duck hunting for America's bioweapon, $900 million in debt Donald Trump post, and this below got me suspended 24 hours for violating Facebook's community standards, specifically the part about Dr. Zelenko.

In a dream last night, I had a shotgun and was going duck hunting but had no shotgun shells and was looking for some when a man in a military uniform appeared and asked why I called it a shotgun and not a weapon? I said, because that's what it is, a shotgun, and that's what I have always called it, like I have always called a rifle, a rifle. The military man kept saying, "weapon", and the dream ended. A rifle fires a single bullet at a small point. A shotgun fires many small pellets at a large space.
As I pondered the shotgun weapon dream over breakfast, I thought:
Hell's bells, it recently was in the news that Trump has a secret bank account in Red China; the coronavirus was developed in a Red China biological warfare lab; there is no way President Trump does not know that, but he decided not to tell the American people; just as he decided not to tell them the coronavirus was dangerous; just as he decided to oppose facemasks and promote and hold large, maskless public rallies, which spread the bioweapon; just as he decided not to make Dr. Zelenko's cheap, fast cure of the bioweapon freely available in America.

I turned in last night thinking Mark Zuckerberg is as dangerous to America as Donald Trump.

I woke up this morning thinking Mark Zuckerberg is as dangerous to America as Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Mitch McConnell, the Republican  Party, MAGAs, Evangelical Christians, White Supremacists, a Republican-dominated U.S. Supreme Court, Red China, Russia, Iran, radical Islam and North Korea. 

That's my totally biased personal opinion.

Mark Zuckberg notwithstanding, here is Dr. Zelenko's cure, which could have allowed America to safely reopen in April.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com


No comments: