Friday, October 30, 2020

"fiscally responsible" Republicans defend President Trump's $900 million personal debt coming due soon


man o' war bird

A Key West amiga called this morning to say she had read one of my old blog posts in which I was attacked by several people for what I had written about my younger brother's suicide made to look like murder, and it really bothered her that so many people had attacked me. I said if I'm not being attacked, then I'm fucking up. You can't work for God if you don't upset people. That's part of the job. I told her to read my blog post today after I published it, and see people attack me in a different setting. 

After I published this on Facebook the other day, in swooped a few Republican man o' war birds.

Sloan Bashinsky

Consider that it recently was in the news that Donald Trump is $900 million in debt, which will come due during his 2nd term, if he is reelected.
Now consider that when Donald Trump was $900 million in debt in 1991, he was helped out by a Saudi Prince, who later helped him out again. That Saudi prince was one of the Saudis detained in America after the 911 attack.
Now wonder, if Donald Trump is reelected, who will bail him out when the $900 million in loans comes due? Saudi Arabia? Russia? Red China? The medical-industrial complex? The military-industrial complex? Republican Billionaires? The Republican Party? The MAGAs? The Evangelicals? The White Supremacists?
Now consider who will bail out Donald Trump when the $900 million comes due, if he is NOT reelected?

Benjamin
Where do you hear this bull shit . He is no more in debt than I'm gonna be queen of England

Sloan
Well then, Benjamin, you are going to be the Queen of England 😀
https://www.forbes.com/.../trump-will-have-900.../...
FORBES.COM
Trump Will Have $900 Million Of Loans Coming Due In His Second Term If He’s Reelected

Benjamin
900 million in loans does not mean he is bankrupt even if the bs story is true

Sloan
The story is true, based on numerous news articles. No, doesn't mean he's bankrupt, and I never suggested that. However, he has filed 4 bankruptcies, to get out of paying debts he owed and/or get easier repayment terms. Great role model for American businesses and children.

Benjamin
Sloan Bashinsky, your making shit up . Your dem for sure 10% truth then lets just lie and make up a story

Sloan
Looks to me, Benjamin, that you are the one making shit up. Everyone who actually knows me knows I'm not a Democrat, that I think the Democrat and the Republican Parties have lost their way. I didn't vote for a Democrat or a Republican president candidate for a very long time. I ran for office 4 times in Florida Keys as an Independent, and was not allowed to participate in the Democrat and Republican primaries and sometimes was not invited to candidate forums held before the primaries.

Benjamin
Sloan Bashinsky, I'm writing calling you a Democrat. That said the financial loans are private and no one knows

David
Benjamin, the CIA and the NSA have both reported the massive debt that Trump owes.

Sloan
And the CIA, NSA, FBI, and military intelligence services are concerned, as should any American be concerned, that Trump's massive debt makes him vulnerable to powerful influences that do not have America's best interests at heart.
I tried to vote early yesterday, the last day for early voting in Alabama, where I now live. The line was at least 2 hour wait. I can't stand that long anymore, so I left. I have a biopsy on election day, and am taking laxatives night before and morning of. Don't know if I will feel up to standing in a  long line to vote that afternoon. I had pretty much decided I once again have no Democrat or Republican candidate for whom I can vote. There is one U.S. Senate Race I do want to vote in, the Democrat incumbent, who, when he was the U.S. Attorney, successfully prosecuted Klansman who bombed a black church in Birmingham.
I think the Democrats and the Republicans have fucked America up beyond repair, but there are some people who swim against the current, which I view as trying to work for God.

Jim
Is this the same news that refuses to investigate the Biden family? Nuff said.

Sloan
Biden and his family should be investigated. That's what you sign up for when you run for public office. But Biden has nothing to do with what Trump should be investigated for, and that investigation should fall on the Republicans, as the investigation of Biden should fall on the Democrats. That doesn't happen, and here we are :-)

Jim
Agreed. Question: what is Trumps debt to holdings ratio?

Sloan
Maybe the Republicans in Congress should investigate that, among other things about Trump.

Jim
I figured that you had all his financials. My bad.

Sloan
How would I have all of his financials, when he refused to make public his tax returns, because he didn't want anyone Americans to know what was in them?

Jim
Then why do you assume he needs to loans to cover this unconfirmed debt?
BTW Tax returns don't show personal accumulation of wealth.

Sloan
I know that, and I know he didn’t want even you to see his tax returns or his assets and debt portfolios.it gives me a real warm fuzzy feel good feeling to know America’s President has $900 million in personal debt coming due.

Jim
Again. What is he debt to holdings ratio. Without knowing this your feelings really don't matter. Stay fuzzy.

Sloan
My feelings don’t matter in any event, but what $900 million debt bothers American intelligence services, and it should bother every Republican and Democrat in the U.S. Congress, and every American admiral and general.

Jim 
Now it bothers the Intel agencies lol. Just add more items when you are faltering. If your in a hole stop digging. Have a great night.

Sloan
$900 million in personal debt is a sho nuff deep hole indeed

Michael
No worries Sloan - you will stay in business for another 4 years - plenty more Trump bashing material coming your way

Sloan
Obama provided plenty of Obama bashing material for 8 years 
.
Michael
well at least you acknowledge the reality of 8 years for Trump

Sloan
I acknowledge the possibility of 4 more more years of that horror movie, which would make it the 3rd straight 8-year horror movie.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: