Wednesday, August 12, 2020

the guillotine: exquisite attitude adjustment device

Yesterday, I read a report of the Big Ten and the PAC-12 cancelling their fall football seasons. I can't imagine what that's like for the players and their coaches, but I can imagine what it's like for their fans, because I love watching college football games in the fall; they are so much more exciting to me than pro football games. All so sad, when there has been a cheap, fast, early stage cure for Covid-19 since late March of this year, which could have allowed college football to safely proceed this fall, schools at all levels to safely open. In fact, everything could have safely opened with that cure freely available in America. But instead, here we are, and that's so terribly sad and actually infuriating. 

That was my mood, when I spotted this Facebook post by a south Alabama amiga:

Elizabeth Hinds Davis
August 12, 2020
I don’t condone murder just noticing the serfs seem to be catching on to the grift we were born into.
Fourfires Art
July 24
🤠come one, come all
Comments


  • Louise Daileigh Oh you know I'm taking this right now and I'm leaving out the disclaimer. Love you.
  • Robert G Lewis Who says that would be murder ? ( Other than the killer robber barons)
  • David Lowe I was once suspended from Twitter for 24 hours because I posted an image of a guillotine as a comment to someone else’s tweet.
    • Elizabeth Hinds Davis Not sure what it would take to get me suspended from any platform. Used to piss people off when I was on a private site, strict about the tos violations, pre Facebook. :D
    • Sloan Bashinsky Now there, Eliza, the pigs in mud I’d like to send through that there exquisite attitude adjustment device be the medical gods and their legions of devoted government and civilian subjects who guillotined Dr. Vladimir Zelenko’s 5-day early stage Covid-19 cure, which would have guillotined Covid-19 and saved America from being guillotined by the aforenamed pigs in mud.
    • Elizabeth Hinds Davis I lost that poem, again. Damn it.
    • Sloan Bashinsky I nominate Mark Zukerberg to go first through your attitude adjustment device Then the CEOs of Twitter and You Tube for same offense. Then, Drs. Fauci and Birx. Then , the FDA, NIH, CDC, AMA, WHO, BigPharma, Bill Gates. I think that might snag quite a few billionaires. Then run their koolaid drinkers legions through the device. You might need a few million of those devices and masked operators.
    • Sloan Bashinsky Viola, Empress:

      “Pigs in mud”
      All want the security of the well fed pig.
      Horror at the baseness unrecognized.
      A lifetime spent in shirt stuffing.
      And pen comparison.
      Is truth more palatable when honeyed?
      Is a stark soulscape less so with the eyes of Monet?
      May my affectations always be known and understood.
    • Sloan Bashinsky For any of your adoring subjects perhaps not familiar with Dr. Zelenko, who quickly learned all about guillotines after he mailed his letter attached:
    • Elizabeth Hinds Davis I'm not so terrible as to rule, yet. I appreciate the support all the same. Find how to get me a proper title and we'll get to fixing everything.😀
    • Sloan Bashinsky What you need is not a proper title but a magic wand 
    • Sloan Bashinsky So, Joe Biden finally quick dicking around and picked Kamala Harris as his running mate. She has deep India roots, which just naturally brings into my thought the guillotine goddess Kali herself. I figure all those severed men's heads suggests Kali don't like the way men think.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: