Friday, February 19, 2021

The Great Texas Snowflake: Right Wing Christian Republican U.S. Senator Ted Cruz

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Marie Antoinette Cruz Let them eat snow'
In dream around dawn today, I was told, "There are women at the gymnasium." I woke up and wondered what that was about? I didn't have anything to shoot off my mouth about at my blog today. When later I looked at Facebook, I saw this below from a Tuscaloosa, Alabama lady lawyer. She and I both were members of the Tuscaloosa YMCA, where she worked out and I mostly took steam baths. 

Ginger
"Ted Cruz" is trending on twitter because he has been tirelessly going door to door helping people in Texas without power.  Just kidding.  He flew to Cancun.

Owen
couldn't he come up with a more 'let them eat cake' response to TX woes?

Ginger
I grew up across the street from "Big Ed” Robertson who served in the Alabama Legislature for my entire childhood - first the House, then the Senate. And there was nothing he would not do for any one of his constituents who needed any kind of help at all. That was what he thought it meant to represent people. Right about now, he would be taking firewood door to door in a situation like Texas is facing, and Jean would be at the stove making soup to put in mason jars for people.

Dianna
Meanwhile, Beto O'Rourke is organizing wellness checks for seniors.
Beto O'Rourke is organizing wellness checks for seniors during Texas' blackouts. Ted Cruz is in Cancun.
NEWS.YAHOO.COM
Beto O'Rourke is organizing wellness checks for seniors during Texas' blackouts. Ted Cruz is in Cancun.

Ginger
Now #votehimout is trending.
Thank goodness. Ted Cruz is slime.

Max
Slime is an understatement and accurate anyway.

Sloan Bashinsky
Slime has been defamed.

Debra
You would think Mexico wouldn't want him crossing the border. They ought to separate him from his family and put him in a cage.

Debra 
Thanks, A cage with a bottom that won't let him leak out. I hope the blueberries are not blooming yet.

Max Keene
He's probably looking for some cactus blossoms to chew on.

Sloan Bashinsky
How about a cactus bush enema?

Sara
He says he always planned on coming back right away but he’s on a standby ticket so I’m guessing that’s not true.
And the idiot is wearing his Texas mask on his way back. Ridiculous.

Sloan Bashinsky
Saw on CNN Cruz say he was delayed coming back because of coronavirus protocols. I watched CNN re-run after re-run yesterday of Cruz digging ever deeper hole for himself, apparently clueless what a total ass he was; but it didn't really happen, because CNN covered it; the raw film footage of Cruz flaying away with his shovel didn't really happen, fake news, but he didn't believe it, apparently, because he kept flaying away with his shovel.

Christopher
Just curious... what was he supposed to do?

Steven
Help his constituents, as Beto O’Rourke is doing, even though Beto is not a present Texas office holder.

Ginger
Maybe go around doing everything he sees Beto O’Rourke doing, if he can’t come up with any ideas of his own about how to be helpful.

Ginger
And he's getting some help from AOC. Oh - the irony. AOC helping Ted Cruz's state while he goes to Mexico:
Beto O'Rourke on Twitter
TWITTER.COM
Beto O'Rourke on Twitter
Sloan Bashinsky
Somebody needs to send the devout Christian Cruz Jesus' parable of the sheep and the goats. More particularly, the last part:

Matthew 25
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Leigh 
It became for one night after he got a bunch of backlash. He had no ticket to come back today.

Ginger
He said, "“The plan had been to stay through the weekend with the family,” "As it became a bigger and bigger firestorm, it became all the more compelling that I needed to come back"
Ted Cruz’s CancĂșn Trip: Family Texts Detail His Political Blunder
NYTIMES.COM
Ted Cruz’s CancĂșn Trip: Family Texts Detail His Political Blunder
Ginger
It gets worse. He left his dog, SNOWFLAKE!
Ted Cruz Abandons Millions of Freezing Texans and His Poodle, Snowflake
NYMAG.COM
Ted Cruz Abandons Millions of Freezing Texans and His Poodle, Snowflake
Ginger
Stole this from a friend.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Marie Antoinette Cruz Let them eat snow'

Sloan Bashinsky
You folks should be ashamed of yourselves. Senator Cruz is a God and family-loving American patriot, who refused in 2016 to say that Donald Trump was fit to be president, and then he endorsed Trump. It should not be held against this fine Republican that he and his family fled their posh Texas home to stay in the Ritz Carlton in Cancun, Mexico, to get away from the massive ice storm caused by global cooling, which was caused by commie liberal environmentalists led by Joe Biden. God had nothing to do with the massive ice storm parking on top of Texas to see if the Lone Star state really does want to secede from the Union and give up receiving federal disaster relief.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: