Monday, August 30, 2021

if there were no vaccines, imagine Americans lined up around the block at ERs and lying side by side in hospital halls

Larry in Key West republished on his Facebook:

I’m vaccinated.
No, I don’t know what’s in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs, or in other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for  polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children. I trust my doctor and science when they say it’s needed.
I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains ...
I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants.  I don’t know the long term effect of cell phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands!
In short ...
There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…
I just know one thing: life is short, very short,  and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life "before".
As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, rubella, polio, chicken pox, and quite a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of said diseases .
I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones
* To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To have my grandkids go to school and play sports.
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
* To protect us.
Text copied, you can too.

Sloan Bashinsky
I had the Pfizer shots early this year. Since maybe June 2020 and still, take 500 mg quercetin, 25 mg zinc, 500 mg C, 2000 Icu D3. Q and C working together carry zinc into cells where Covid goes after infecting someone. Covid has trouble replicating in zinc environment. D3 helps prevent and weather Covid infection. If I catch it, I will increase Q and C to 1000 mg a day and zinc to 220 mg a day for a week, and head to doctor and request monoclonal antibody treatment, which saved Donald Trump after he caught Covid. He never told just how sick he got, and still he does not tout that treatment. Sometimes he touts he got vaccinated. He got booed at Cullman, Alabama Save America rally for promoting vaccines. I don't know what to make of push to get vaccination booster this soon. But there are no empty ICU beds in Alabama.

Dorien
difference I see is 1) none of those other things are part of a politically motivated conflict 2) the other vaccines were developed and tested for a much longer period 3) none of those things can create a reaction within your body to spread to others
4) you can choose not to eat a Big Mac and you won’t lose your job

Sloan Bashinsky
Dorien, Agreed. Alas, it seems clear now from red and blue state statistics, hospital records, etc. that unvaccinateds are catching Covid at much higher rate than vaccinateds, and are getting a lot sicker and/or dying, in the main, than vaccinateds. Have a friend who is really smart IQ-wize. She has serious medical history and said her doctor told her not safe for her to be vaccinated. She promotes ivermectin, hcq and zinc, monoclonal antibodies, and azithromax being freely available to everybody. She rails against the vaccinations, cites various reports of people having terrible reactions to vaccinations. I agree with her. Cheap, fast cures were trashed by Fauci, FDA, CDC, NIL, WHO, Lancet, Big Pharma, the liberal media. We think that was crimes against humanity.
As far as I know, all pharma products have side effects, some very severe in some people. Yet those products remain on the market. I keep telling my MENSA level IQ friend to imagine what America would be like today, if there were no vaccines. Imagine America's hospitals. I can imagine people with Covid lined up around the block at ERs, waiting to be seen by overworked, emotionally and mentally fried ER nurses, techs and doctors. I can imagine patients in hospitals lying side by side on hallway floors. I can imagine America being locked down again. I can imagine all hell then breaking loose. Armed conflict. And, I can imagine a lot of unvaccinated people and their families and friends wishing they had gotten vaccinated.

Cynthia
Why bother getting vaxed if you can still get and or carry the virus?

Sloan Bashinsky
Cynthia, Because if you catch it, there is much less chance it will kill or maim you?

Cynthia
Sloan Bashinsky if you are scared you should wear a mask and stay home.

Larry
Cynthia, for the safety of your self and others. Sorry but to not get vaccinated is shear ignorance.

Cynthia
Larry, I'm not stupid but tired of big pharma making billions off of this unwarranted fear.

Larry
Cynthia, no you are being misinformed one has nothing to do with the other. You disregard not only your own but other people’s health.

Sloan Bashinsky
Cynthia, I wear a mask in grocery stores and drug stores, and playing chess in a public library that now requires masks again. I play bridge most days at a local bridge club, 4 people to a table, playing against everyone there. The club requires full vaccination and masks at tables where players wear masks. Otherwise, no masks required. I don't like masks, don't seem to get enough oxygen, or get too much carbon dioxide. My eyeglasses fog up sometimes. But it's refreshing to see you think masks help prevent catching and spreading Covid. I'm more inclined toward masks help prevent spreading it, more than prevent catching it. I have read many articles about people you remind me of, who caught Covid and died horribly, wishing they had gotten vaccinated. I'm at the point I think catching Covid might be okay. If I survive it, I have natural antibodies. If it kills me, I'm gone and all the other struggles in my life are gone, too. I am getting a life review, which might or might not be comfortable. 
 
Anita
Nurse here! Because hospitals are so full of non vaxxed patients that people who have basic emergencies can't get treatment. And because long term effects of COVID can be worse than just dying. And because nurses and doctors are exhausted and absolutely miserable (those who haven't already quit, that is) and we cannot keep up and this is risking all patients even further. Our ratios are already at unsafe levels which means more people are likely to die than necessary (COVID or otherwise).
Your freedom does not include being allowed to put the good of the whole society at risk. Sorry.

Also, here's how we "prone" a patient. Takes at least 5 staff. Now imagine all the tubes and lines that are at risk of dislodging every time we have to do this. And think of the patients who are not getting care while we are doing this. For every COVID ICU patient, we do this at least twice daily. Often for weeks on end for each patient Does it look like "freedom" to you? Bedsores on foreheads, cheeks, knees....so fun. Wanna talk real stuff? You don't know the half of it. 

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: