Saturday, August 7, 2021

America could have won the Covid-19 war with sunlight

For well over a year, I diligently followed Covid-19 mask and social distancing "guidelines". Early this year, I received both Pfizer vaccination shots. Since June of 2020, I took daily: zinc, quercetin, C, D3 and B-12, which I hoped made me inhospitable to the virus from a Red China bioweapon lab. Later, I added E and B complex. I have a good diet. I don't drink or smoke. I live alone and don't have guests in my apartment, because I have no social life.

That felt to me like self and social responsibility and patriotism in an all-out war. I had zero respect for people balking at social distancing and wearing masks. I felt the medical field was trying very hard to win the war in its own way. And, I felt the medical field, in the main, had its head way up where the sun never shines, and, as a result, most Americans didn't see sunlight either.

Then, the possibility I had not yet considered happened. Vaccinated people got infected and infected other people.  Nowhere was safe from getting infected. The medical field lost the war, because it had its head way up where the sun never shines.

I lost interest in trying to be a good citizen, a patriot, in the war that President Trump and then President Biden never acknowledged or declared. I gave up, because I saw with my own two eyes and heard with my own two ears that the medical field had failed provide a vaccine that would end the war. I became resigned to life in America never being the same again. I became resigned to catching the bioweapon, or not, and if I catch it, I will get through it, or I won't. 

I could have the bioweapon right now and not know it. I could test negative today, and tomorrow I could be positive and not know it and spread the bioweapon unknowingly. 

The duplicate bridge club where I play several days a week looks to me like a great place to catch the bioweapon from a fully vaccinated club member. Proof of full vaccination is required to enter the clubhouse. I will play there for so long as the clubhouse remains open. And, for so long as I am upright and breathing and do not have symptoms and test positive. 

Likewise, playing chess with some men I know will continue, for so long as it continues.

I think I am hardly alone in such sentiments. Different people have different ways of saying how they really feel about the war. 

Below is a Facebook comment by a documentary film maker I met in Key West, who interviewed me several times and maybe broke his video recorder?

Corey
You know this shit’s going to mutate five more times and just kill everybody right? Party hard my brethren

Joe
Yeah man if the Delta variant came from the outbreaks in India, then what is gonna come from the even more serious outbreaks all over Africa…..

Maggie
Joe, the next serious outbreak will come from the US. There are more people with the virus here than elsewhere in the world. We have plenty of vaccine to stop it, but apparently I should have the right to kill myself and others too.

Corey
Freedom isn’t free, Maggie. Neither is this bunker I’m building

Sloan Bashinsky
What if a new variant is immune to vaccines? Looks to me USA is likely candidate for such a variant to go forth and prosper. But historically, coronaviruses don’t like zinc. I use quercetin and C to transport zinc into my body cells. Haven’t had even a cold since going on that regimen late spring 2020. Had 2 Pfizer shots early this year. Booze makes me liver and gut howl. So, I try to party in other ways.

Corey
The new(ish) variant Lambda is in fact showing resistance, and is making headway into infecting children and teens. There may be a cap on lethality that persists, as is usually the case in nature- the most lethal are rarely the most infectious. But toss a little Crispr engineering in there and maybe Mother Nature gets to clean house

Sloan Bashinsky
As in reduce the human virus numbers in self defense?

Corey
Yeah that

Sloan Bashinsky
Wonder how NRA might respond to that? Declare war on Mother Nature?

Had an interesting row with Sancho Panza after he sent out this email blast:

Get ready for lockdowns and triple masks! Notice nobody is talking about effective treatments like HCQ or Ivermectin... it's all vaccine 24/7... now it will be a third shot...  Emoji

Israel, Australia Report 95-99% Hospitalized are Fully Vaccinated

August 6, 2021 5:11 pm

Reports coming out of Israel claim hospitals are being filled with vaccinated people, 95 percent of whom are suffering serious illness being fully vaccinated. “I understand that most of the patients are vaccinated, even ‘severe’ patients. Exactly. Naturally occurring. Old people, most of them are vaccinated,” Israeli Dr. Kobi Haviv told News Israel 13 Thursday. “Most of the population is vaccinated, and 90%… 85%-90% of the hospitalizations here are ‘Fully vaccinated’ people.” Dr. Haviv claims the infections mean the vaccines’ “effectiveness” is fading, possibly setting up a scenario where booster shots emerge as a necessary treatment. The news out of Israel coincides with similar statistics coming out of Sydney, Australia, where government health officials late last month announced nearly all new Covid hospitalizations involve vaccinated people – except one.

Me:

And if a variant immune to vaccination arrives?

Sancho:

For crying out loud, Sloan, if you can believe the same "News" sources and the authorities that are feeding you all this BS about Covid and its alphabet soup of variants, then you must also believe what that same "NEWS" sources told you last year, that an infamous 74 year old, fat man got the Wuhan Flu and was treated with therapeutics that cured him in less than 5 days and a few weeks later he was holding 3 rallies per day and has not skipped a beat ever since.... so if everyone of us had access to the same treatments when we needed it, wouldn't this whole thing be laughable? Where is all this fucking money we are printing being spent? To temporarily prop up the same economy that we destroyed with our shut downs? Why didn't we listen to Dr. Vladimir Zelenko and provided therapeutics for everyone? We have lost so much real wealth(businesses, jobs) and years of our lives, simply to benefit some very greedy MF's running places like Amazon and the Tech giants, Big PHARMA and of course, the International BANK Cartels, which are behind everything and profit the most from all debt!  Fiction sometimes paints a clearer picture than the so called "NEWS"... see below.


Me

Chill, Sancho. I know what's going on and that vaccinated people are catching and spreading it. Nobody knows what will happen next. They are doing a lot of guessing. They are banking everything on the vaccines. Well, my simple question is, what  are they going to do if a variant shows up which is immune to the vaccines? Maybe then they will become desperate enough to go with hydroxychloroquine and zinc? Or would they rather get sick and maybe die, or at least be maimed?

I completely  agree with you, and if there comes a variant that is impervious to vaccines, then perhaps, although I would never hold my breath on it, Joe Biden, the Left, their media, Fauci, FDA, CDC, NIH,  WHO, Lancet, Big Pharma, etc. will resurrect what would have worked beautifully in April 2020, of which you apprized me, and NONE OF THE OTHER  FUCKING STUPID NEEDLESS SHIT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!! Meanwhile, the vaccine makers are salivating like pigs in heaven, and the rest of the virus killing the planet are tempting fate.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: