Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Someone who knew me when I was a student at the Alabama School of Law read yesterday's post at my fools work never ends blog and asked me, "What in the hell happened?" and I told him how to read for free A SOUTHERN LAWYER WHO BECAME A MYSTIC.

I posted this below on Facebook yesterday and received a comment from someone who said he knew me when I was a student at the Alabama School of Law in Tuscaloosa, and "What in the hell happened?" The comment was liked by a good friend in Key West, who chairs a local organization that promotes and hosts political forums and debates. I responded to the comment, and then I had a dream and told him how to read all about what in the hell happened in A SOUTHERN LAWYER WHO BECAME A MYSTIC. He could pay Amazon for it, or he could read it for free at blogs I created to hold it.

Sloan Bashinsky

June 15, 2020
Ok, Trumpsters, let's see you and your great white father in Washington and his Republican white puppet U.S. Senator Lindsay Graham wiggle out of Graham praising Joe Biden to high heaven, literally, in 2015, and slamming Trump into white religious bigot hell, literally.
Comments
  • Charles P. Senna Damn, Sloan, I used to play one on one basketball against you at the Tuscaloosa YMCA gym when you were in law school. What in the hell happened?
    • Sloan Bashinsky What do you mean, what in the hell happened?
    • Sloan Bashinsky I recall using the Tuscaloosa YMCA my senior year in law school, but not to play basketball. I played basketball at the YMCA in downtown Birmingham after I moved there from law school. Could you have me confused with my brother Major regarding basketball? Or maybe I just don't remember playing basketball in Tuscaloosa.
    • Sloan Bashinsky An interesting dream last night, featuring a young black super star chess player in Tuscaloosa and a homeless amiga in Key West, whom I gave a copy of my last book, pointed me toward suggesting that I tell you what the hell happened can be learned in that book. The A SOUTHERN LAWYER WHO BECAME A MYSTIC trilogy is available at Amazon in trade paperback and kindle. The trilogy can be read free at Google blogs I created last fall to hold each part of the trilogy. Part One, A FEW REMARKABLE ALABAMA PEOPLE I HAVE KNOWN, https://afewremarkablealabamapeople.blogspot.com/, ends with links to the other two parts, THE LAW IS A JEALOUS MISTRESS and SPONTANEOUS RAMBLINGS ON SOUL ALCHEMY, which end with links to the other parts.

      A FEW REMARKABLE ALABAMA PEOPLE paints 6 people who impacted me during my formative years. The book was self-published in 2004 and given away, and several reprints were given away, perhaps 2,000 copies in all. Lots of people told me they loved it, keep writing. THE LAW IS A JEALOUS MISTRESS, written last fall, begins with how I was changed from being a traditional lawyer to being a soul lawyer; then it flashes back to my time at the University of Alabama School of Law, my infant son's sudden death during my last semester, and the aftermath of that. Part Two is considerably more intense than Part One. Part Three, SPONTANEOUS RAMBLINGS ON SOUL ALCHEMY, written last fall, is a collection of spiritual essays and discussions with other people. It is considerably more intense than Part Two. So far, I have not gotten any compliments for Parts Two and Three, which tell what in the hell happened to me. Perhaps you will check all of that out, and if you feel inclined, tell other people about it.
    • Sloan Bashinsky a book underway for some months now is the posts at my blog, afoolsworkneverends.blogspot.com. Most posts/chapters are about national politics. The posts are influenced by my dreams about things currently in front of me, or soon in front of me. My approach is eclectic, out of the box. This discussion between you and me will be in today's blog post. If you feel inclined, tell other people about afoolsworkneverends.blogspot.com.
sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: