Tuesday, June 9, 2020

While most Americans oblivion sleep, reality screams

=
A mid-west amiga wrote to me yesterday about dreaming of the looting and burning following George Floyd's brutal murder by Minneapolis police. I wrote back: "There is no justification for the looting and burning, but there is no justification for what happened to Floyd, and no one should be surprised at the reaction. 

When that amiga wrote she had no opinion on the letter yesterday's An open letter to Donald Trump from God post at this blog, I replied, "If you have no opinion of the black British man's letter, that speaks volumes." My friend voted for Trump in 2016 and has yet to demonstrate any remorse or regret. 

A Florida Keys amigo wrote yesterday, "What would work, at least momentarily, is to kill the SOB, alternate name, Donald Trump. We need a real revolution."

I replied,"I think you could be put in prison for writing that. I can imagine many people think it. However, I think the most fitting outcome is Trump loses in November after many old-line Republicans join Mitt Romney and don't vote, write in someone they like, or vote for Biden; and blacks, browns, yellows, reds and non-Republican whites vote for Biden as if their very lives and souls depend on it. I say that not being a Biden fan, but knowing Trump pleases the Devil immensely. The author of the open letter addressed it to Donald Trump, not to President Trump. That's how God addresses people, by their name, not by their title. The author promised this is only the beginning. I wonder what comes next?"

That amigo replied, 'YES!"

An Alabama amiga posted this below on Facebook yesterday, and I immediately thought about Christians who view Trump as sent to them by God:

  • Sloan Bashinsky
    Sloan Bashinsky Hilarious. Reminds me of a black personality in Texas , don’t recall name, said calling yourself a Christian has as much chance of making you a Christian as sitting in you car in your garage has of making you an automobile.
  • Victor Miranda
    Victor Miranda Boom ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ drop the mic
    • Sloan Bashinsky
      Sloan Bashinsky Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: