Saturday, June 6, 2020

surviving the prejudice against zinc and hydroxychloroquine in Covid-19 America

I told an amigo that an amiga had hyrdoxychloroquine back when the  Covid-19 pandemic started, and I called her the other day, hoping she might have extra hdc or link me with the doctor who prescribed it for her, in case I catch Covid-19. She said she had read up on hdc and it causes heart attacks. I told her I had read up on hdc too, and she should read what I read about hdc and zinc curing not yet critically ill Covid-19 patients in 5 days. She said she had used hdc for malaria, and she gave her hdc to two people who had Covid-19 and needed it far more than she needed it. She advised me to find a doctor who would prescribe hdc if I contracted the virus. I told my amigo, if I catch the virus and no doctor will prescribe hdc, I will direct that my eulogy say, "I asked for hydroxychlorine and zinc and the medical profession killed me."

Last night I walked by a place that hosted lots of weddings before the China pandemic reached America. The place was packed. No face masks. I thought about calling the cops. I then bumped into a fellow wearing a face mask, who said leave them be, they will be in crowded churches Sunday. I asked about the face mask ordinance? He said it was repealed. He said he wore a face mask because his job requires it. They are working on developing covoid-19 antibodies for a cure. 

I said, in the case, I have a question for you. Do you know a doctor around here who will prescribe hydroxychloroquine for me if I get the virus? The fellow said good luck finding such a doctor, hdc doesn't work. I said he needed to read up on doctors prescribing hdc with zinc and curing patients in 5 days, who have not gotten so sick that they are in hospitals on ventilators. The fellow laughed at me. I said he really did need to read up on hdc and zinc and cure his ignorance. He laughed at me, started a virus genetics lecture. I said it's not about genetics, hdc helps zinc get into body cells and zinc reduces covoid-19 replication, it's a mechanical fix. He laughed at me. I said his attitude is as scary as President Trump. (I had read earlier in the day that Trump had said he hoped George Floyd in heaven was pleased with how things now are going in America.) The fellow said he had to get back to work. I thought of people who believed the world is flat and that he didn't want to really work.

I dreamed last night of something I bought online a while back, MMS, after an old friend talked about it on Facebook being a cure for malaria, respiratory illness and other stuff, and he thought it would cure covoid-19. I then dreamed of him smiling at me.

Miracle Mineral Supplement - Wikipedia

Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, MMS or the CD protocol, is chlorine dioxide, an industrial bleach. It is made by mixing sodium chlorite solution with an acid (such as the juices of citrus fruits).


Open that link and read all about MMS and the tsunami of indictments and convictions against it, which reminds me of the tsunami of indictments and convictions of hydroxychloroquine.

My impression from the dream last night was I should use MMS IF I catch Covid-19 and cannot acquire hydroxychloroquine, and that give MMS to friends if they catch it and cannot obtain hdc. I bet that will thrill my family, friends and the medical-industrial complex. Maybe I should write a provisional eulogy about that, too. 

Just as I published the above, my laptop shut itself down and rebooted. After the reboot, this was in my email account from Sancho Panza:

Below is The Lancet retraction statement, but keep in mind that the damage was already done and the only reason that they are now retracting the study is because they were found out... cui bono?


"We all entered this collaboration to contribute in good faith and at a time of great need during the COVID-19 pandemic," the study authors wrote in their retraction. "We deeply apologize to you, the editors and the journal readership for any embarrassment or inconvenience that this may have caused."


Embarrassment?  I wonder how many people didn't get the chance to try the HCQ, Z-pack and Zinc protocol(and perhaps save their lives), like my relative did, because this option was taken off the table on the advice of Dr. Fauci and his ilk in Big Pharma? Why didn't Dr. Fauci questioned the Lancet study, like 200 other scientists did? 

What about the complicity(and guilt) of all the Trump Haters in the media and elsewhere, who pounced on this old drug, simply because Trump mentioned that it could be effective and later on, that he was putting his money where his mouth was by trying it as a prophylaxis? Hate can blind people as much as love can blind people... the left wing media has been totally disgraced by its inability to be objective and merely pandering to a select audience, their sponsors and their political allies(left and right)... journalism is dead in America... and  probably in most of the World... or should I say, in this Great Global Plantation!? 



Zorro replied:

Interesting timing with my post today on surviving prejudice against hdc in pandemic America, which I just now reverted to draft so I can add your contribution. I wonder if Trump will now parade Dr. Z before the American public, or will he simply vindicate himself and whine about being the victim of another witch hunt? 


sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: