Friday, November 19, 2021

Do near death experiences and psychedelics help people find and get to know God?

While the world continues to turn and news shows continue to churn and America does not seem very under or even related to God a lot of the time ...

From an old friend yesterday:

Sloan, I'm enjoying mention/discussion of reincarnation and NDEs [near death experiences] on your blog.  The masses might do well understanding these concepts, which I personally believe in as well, as you well know. 

Me:
The problem there is the same problem with miracles: far more exciting than soul alchemy.

Old friend:
Actually such experiences often initiate soul alchemy. Certainly did for me. Set me on the soul path when I was still in a baby crib.

Me:
I've conversed with a number of people lately in a spirituality forum and, in the main, there is far more interest in ornaments than in the tree.

Old friend:
Well that's your experience. My mileage differs. Inner Castle work is profound beyond measure. I doubt you have a clue.

Me:
I  told you what I experience with people in spiritual groups lately.

Old friend:
And that is YOUR experience in whatever groups you are hanging out in. It's not the experience of those deeply involved in soul alchemy. One group does not equal ALL. 

Me:
I’d love to see a group deeply involved in soul alchemy. Not talking about it, but experiencing and yowling and howling about  it :-).

In another place in space and time, this occurred over the past two days:

jamnperry 
I think old souls are less attached and less afraid of death. You do seem like an old soul. Same here. But I also have an NDE like experience everyday and am able to connect with the same overwhelming love they feel. I think I’m already wired to that other dimension.

Me
Gosh, an NDE every day? Imagine how much money you could make selling that and putting religions out of business at the same time ;-). A Nobel Prize for Peace at the very least, the planet might be saved, too. I imagine lots of people would not believe you have NDEs every day, but I have seen and heard and felt enough to accept that is possible. The angels on my case since early 1987, I'm 79, show or arrange for me to see what they think I need to know about what I get involved in, and they will let me know if you are pulling my leg, and if I was a betting man, I would bet you ain't. I offered my life to human service not long before the angels captured and began redoing me, and it doesn't seem they are ready to put me out to pasture yet. They made me a shaman first, then a Melchizedek priest. It sometimes was fun and spectacular, but most of it was not (understatement). Sure did change the way I see, hear, feel, think about just about everything. I just now wonder if they will start treating me to a little of what you say you experience daily? Years ago, I had some brief tastes, but not via NDE. I am very much in this world in various ways, but am also very much not of it for some time.

jamnperry
I’m not on to something new. I’m following Jesus’s method of meditation of pouring as much love as possible into the image of god I can love. That’s opened the floodgates to that river within and that helper or teacher. It’s deceptively simple. You have to connect with feminine energy and become like those virgins. Jesus always used feminine images because that’s the secret. God is more like a mother. All those prophets felt that touch of her love and it drove them into isolation too. Jesus had to find solitude as much as possible because this communion can only be solo. Funny enough no one wants to believe me when I describe it. I’ve been blessed to have this connection since toddlerhood thanks to a brutal mother who left me alone in a room most of my early life. A stuffed bunny became my mother and I distinctly remember that DMT flowing. I got very attached to that bunny until a wicked stepmother took it away but that was my first connection. It erupted into a full blown romance when I was 17 and she busted me out of prison practically driving the getaway car. They hunted me down finally about 12 years later. For me it’s easy and don’t need drugs and it’s just a matter of focusing. I’ve told my stories to many thousands from the stage when I had a period of fame in a band. My life story reads like a Bible myth no one wants to believe. Honestly I’m not trying to exaggerate or embellish and I can’t help but to keep on speaking my own truth. 79 huh? I’m 66 myself. Nice to see older peeps here. Have you looked at your natal chart? I didn’t discover astrology until a couple years ago and that helped me immensely to see the divine hand in my life that my sufferings were all part of this plan. I’ve given up trying to save the world but I do believe my knowledge can help. People are finding their way without my help anyway but the religious are stuck in the mud. I have answers for them they don’t want to hear.
 
 
[N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a substituted tryptamine that occurs in many plants and animals and which is both a derivative and a structural analog of tryptamine. It is used as a recreational psychedelic drug and prepared by various cultures for ritual purposes as an entheogen. DMT has a rapid onset, intense effects, and a relatively short duration of action. en.wikipedia.org]

Me
What an amazing, marvelous story. I'm surprised you don't have people lined up around the block for miles hoping some of you will rub off on them, but then, that's not how it tends to work. Yet look at the mobs that flock here and there hoping to get what you already have, and they are paying money for it, and they are not getting what they are are after. In fact, it didn't come easy to you. I think an angel took residence in your stuffed bunny. I received a lot of training about relying on the feminine to navigate much of life. She's the projection of the Holy Spirit in Christendom, the female side of God, which Christendom gave a sex change operation. However, as time passed, I was moved into interacting with the human world in various ways, churches, politics, as well as the stuff we discuss here, and the masculine was just as important. I get involved in really rough stuff. Very bad spirit energy, human and non-human. Can be very dangerous if I don't pay attention. Spiritually dangerous. I think a common thread in people who are really way out there, relative to, say, attending church regularly, western or eastern versions, is there was a great deal of trauma and a soul crying desperately for help and wanting and willing to give up just about everything to get that help.

jamnperry
They stripped the feminine out of those religions silencing and demoting the women. It’s very much a side of god and we have to see her to really appreciate him. She’s the one we fall in love with and that’s how it should be too. God always had these two sides and it would be cruel to think god was without a counterpart to commune with. They were always like this. We all have parts of feminine and masculine and we need that to survive. The new creation is a man surrounded by a woman written in Jeremiah and that’s how we will evolve. That feminine energy is like a constant companion. Like the most beautiful woman you could imagine. And to just feel her presence is to melt like butter and just do whatever she likes. In fact, we become soft like her. Cuts down on road rage when she can immediately step in. She’s the great pearl Jesus was talking about that you sell everything out of love and nothing matters anymore. You become less attached to this world and can’t help erupting love yourself.

If you want to have an NDE like experience all you got to do is focus on the light of the projector. We all come from her and she’s the one holding this image together for us to play in. Peel yourself off the screen and head back into the light by focusing on her pure character. You can’t use a false image like all of those Abrahamic religions have. God is not like that and that idolatry isn’t tolerated because it simply can’t get you back into heaven. The image they follow is totally trashed and that god’s reputation is in ruins. But it’s all salvageable. Jesus and the prophets will be vindicated but the same can’t be said for those religions. It will all make sense and then the world will fall in love with her again. That will release the hounds of DMT in us and there’s no turning back once you drink from that river. I’m a romantic at heart and I still believe god is gonna pull something special off.

Me
Many times I've said and written that humanity's fundamental problem is damaged or even destroyed feminine essence, the species lives off testosterone, even the women.
I think it was in 1994 that this poem came up out of me:

Rosa Mystica
Sweet Mystery
Bride of Christ
Living Water
without which
there are no rainbows
and God is dead

As for DMT, if have a younger friend, whom angels captured a few years ago and started bringing along at full speed ahead. He's been really roughed up. His dreams and visions are not all love and light. He was told in dreams that the pineal gland of sufficiently advanced shamans, me for example, produces natural DMT, which allows them to do what they do in other realms, and any pineal gland produces DMT at death and during NDE experiences. I told my friend of our conversation today and I will share it with him and other people, I imagine. And, I will try to see if I can do what you recommended. I am not in charge, and it will either happen or it won't, or it might not happen now, but it might later on.

jamnperry
Well I certainly see the wisdom in your years and I don’t doubt your a shaman. I think I’m one too only I tell people what they don’t want to hear. Yea my times using DMT are just like every other drug it seems and I only go as far as communion. I’m happy just to stay there. Don’t usually hallucinate much and no matter how much I take, seems I only get so far. I can take 10 hits of acid no prob. Nice comparing note with you. Probably came in through different doors but arrive at same destination on a lot of things. I’d say your life so far has been right on track. No DMT isn’t all butterflys and unicorns. There can be some intense trips but you feel like you learned something or seen something you really needed to see. But not for everyone. I’d heartily recommend weed to anyone though that needs a hug from mother divine.

Me
Perhaps I was not paying close enough attention? I understood you arrived where you are without psychedelic assists. I never used psychedelics and was brought kicking and screaming a lot of the time to where I was a shaman and then more of that to where I was a Melchizedek priest. The human world tests, as well as the non-human world tests, were endless and very rough. A few years ago, I was no longer able to tolerate an occasional glass of wine over dinner with friends. In the 1990s, I had fairly steady dealing with kids around or less than half my age, who were using one or more of LSD, mushrooms, peyote, ayahuasca. They did not at first believe the experiences I described having were not drug assisted. They came off that, but they did not believe me when I told them, when they traveled on their drugs without being accompanied by an adept shaman, they risked picking up opportunistic and even malevolent entities out there and they could bring them back totally unaware they had been latched onto. I later was told by Archangel Michael in my sleep, "It is very easy to mistake Lucifer for the Holy Spirit." I read in one of Ram Das's books of his occasional encounter with a very advanced man in India. One time, Ram Das gave the man a gram of LSD, who swallowed it, considered it, said it could help someone see the destination perhaps, but it would not get them there. Ram Das said the man was totally unaffected by the gram of LSD, he had metabolized it completely inside of himself. Soul Alchemy is a very difficult, long process. It is what Jesus in the Gospels lived and taught, and some of his disciples experienced.

jamnperry
Yes I don’t need drugs and this has been a lifelong experience. I didn’t use psychedelics like shrooms or anything for many years. Only recently weed was legalized here and started using it then. But I had a patch of Amanitas grow right next to my house a few months after a dramatic spiritual awakening experience. I knew they were meant for me to take. I could describe what happened but it was really profound. I’ve had visions though and had probably my strongest when I was 16 and in jail. That’s what preceded my escape. But I have to say that some psychedelics can take you places that maybe you can lucid dream but this is on a whole different level. I’ve also spent a lot of time in prison and often solitary. I learned how to escape into that inner world and I always found that presence there. I think psychedelics can be a great tool like training wheels that help develop good habits. The tree of life the shamans have used since the very beginning. I think the trend these days is good and a welcome substitute for religions.

Me
The Tree of Life, also the Grail, also the Kingdom of God, is a state of being, not related to psychedelics. I spent a good bit of time with people using psychedelics, and they seemed pretty messed up, although they certainly were different from church people, who seemed pretty messed up. I am not permitted to escape, but get to face what life presents head on, unfiltered, and sometimes it's very nice, and sometimes its not very nice at all. I see, sense and feel things behind the curtains, which nobody present seems to know are there, or wants to know, or believes me when I say it. In the main, humanity is devolving due to absence of the feminine and is spiritually cloning itself. There are individuals who are evolving, but they are relatively few. I was asked by Michael in my my sleep in 2004, "What do you think of the species?" I replied, I did not like being asked that question, but since i was asked, I said what you read above, and that I wasn't doing very well at that time, and if what was done for me was done for everyone, perhaps 50,000 people would survive it, and perhaps kinder to simply put humanity somewhere else, where it can move forward, instead of backward. I do not think psychedelics will fix humanity. Psychedelics might be more benign that much of what religion offers, but they also help people escape their own horror shows. As does booze, marijuana and other street drugs and prescribed narcotics. Many real shamans tend to use some kind of booster to get into where they work, but they do not use psychedelics otherwise. They suffered very much getting to where they are now. Died and were reborn many times. I remain concerned about regular people picking up passengers when they go into other realms by using peyote, or whatever. I do not think karma can be burned by escaping, and I think karma can be intensified by escaping. After I cross over, I might see all of this very differently, but this is where I am now.

jamnperry
Yea I’d have to disagree. I’m not at all saying psychedelics are the answer to everything but I’ll defend the people that use them for spiritual purposes. They usually aren’t disappointed. I don’t believe psychedelics are addictive though MJ can be. Sure there’s bad drugs like alcohol and opiates. But you sound like someone who doesn’t use them. It’s not an escape from troubles but a tool to deal with them head on. People intentionally use them to unravel traumas and overcome them. It can become delusional but TBH you sound just as delusional yourself. That’s ok in these spiritual realms were discussing but whatever you’re smoking is just as intoxicating. I don’t think the evangelicals are on drugs but look at them now following delusional thinking and risking their lives over nonsense conspiracy theories. You do seem a bit rigid and maybe your age is showing slightly. I’m more open to it and have had life changing trips on just a precious few occasions.

Me
Well, often I have been told I'm delusional. Ongoing, angels steer and correct me, the corrections can be really jolting. As was jolting, coming face to face with Lucifer and members that one's tribe. As was being messed with and attacked by non-human entities associated with people and groups I engaged on this world and in spirit. But for those angels, whose names appear in the Bible, I would have been badly damaged or destroyed. There are entitles out there, which harvest and use DMT to their own ends. They lurk, waiting for humans to use psychedelics that cause the pineal gland to release DMT. They especially like DMT produced by shamans' pineal glands. There are beings out there that indeed do latch onto people who use psychedelics, who are not sufficiently developed spiritually or accompanied by an adept shaman. I'm not in your skin and cannot therefore know just what you experience. I did ask the angels to allow me, if it was permitted, to experience what you describe you experience when you meditate, as you described to me. Nothing happened. So, I am left not knowing what you experience, and you do not know what I experience. I am pretty sure a "normal" person angels put into my skin would quickly go insane and then die horribly, simply because they had not been prepared to experience what I experience. I do not think Jesus and his close associates used psychedelics, but each in their own way were in direct communion with something far greater than themselves. A great deal of their spiritual enhancement was caused by the severe tests this world provided and how they responded. That is the main method the angels imposed onto me. And, they stood me before endless mirrors, because I was not willing or able to do that. I can imagine if Jesus in the Gospels and those close to him were walking the ground in America today, sharing what they experience, they would be killed, or locked up in psychiatric wards, or abducted by a US government agency and whisked to a dark site lab and injected, probed, biopsied and studied. It is my sincere hope, expressed many times, that God will do something to get humanity's undivided attention and all people are in communion with something they know is much bigger and smarter than them.
 
 
jamnperry
Yea you’re in too deep and I’d have to agree with them. It’s all cool. You can’t prove a word of it though and we’re supposed to just believe all your accounts. I have the same issue only I can prove my stories of escapes and my brutal childhood. I’ve had a fabled life and I’ve not found anyone that can describe my experiences except Jesus and the prophets. I can use those scriptures to back up my story. In practical terms, I’ve always been a son of this divine source and I have the proof of it in tangible results. My life is accurately described in Isa 53 and elsewhere and I’ve always lived the life of Adam in the mystical garden. That religion is all about me, the only son walking on this earth right now. I don’t even know if it’s possible for you to experience what I’m describing because it’s something always initiated from outside of me. My awakening erupted after 28 years of relative silence from my divine source. I was watching a basketball game when it happened. That was almost 6 years ago and since then my life has transformed. Divorced after 28 years and now shunned by everyone, crucified in my factory and fired in a blatant sabotage. My spirituality always had a cost. What comforts me is my natal chart that predicted a tortured life. It’s probably the harshest natal you’ll ever come across. But it’s another piece of the evidence that supports my delusions. I know who I am and there’s not a shred of doubt. I know the truth about those religions and I know the mind of god that wrote the script and eventually it will happen. I didn’t get any of this from DMT and I was told this basically when I was 18 but had a hard time believing it. I didn’t let the delusions corrupt my common sense and lived a somewhat normal life. But I’ve always been aware of this special thing and even in my darkest periods, I knew god was always with me. Thanks for sharing your delusions! We’re not that far apart and these differences aren’t worth arguing over. We’re both old enough that we have our set ways by now and I’m not gonna bend either. Nice chatting with you!

Me
Too deep? Heh. If you really want to know what's going on in the spirit realms, look at their reflection on the planet Earth: as above, so below; as below; so above. I think I have accepted as fact everything you have told me about yourself. Where I disagree with you, or anyone, is promoting psychedelics to reach God. You do not seem to have any clue what all is out there, which is looking out only for itself, and is happy to prey on humans who venter into other realms in which they are novices. I'm reminded of an old Sufi saying I first ran across in the early 1980s, which I came to take to heart as the years passed and I was reamed out time and time again by something a lot bigger and smarter than me: "Let God kill, who himself does not know and yet presumes to show others the way to the door of His Kingdom." 
 
jamnperry
There’s a few peeps that come through here once in awhile that eventually start touting their accomplishments and regimens and they do deserve credit for perseverance. But they also are jealous of what the psychedelics can do and feel like they took shortcuts. It’s like that parable where people are receiving rewards and the ones working the longest are perturbed that the slackers got just as much. I can agree with you that psychedelics aren’t necessary. Here’s my problem with religions in general that become gatekeepers scaring the shit out of people with their image of demonic forces out to get you. This is just a flat out false image. Those guys having NDE’s are telling the truth that the love is immense and demons sucking our souls away is just induced fear. There’s nothing to be gained by instilling this fear but everything to be gained from overcoming the fear. One more good reason to be willing to step off the ledge. Sometimes taking them is a step of faith. This is an ancient practice and you have no idea the knowledge that can come through these plants.

Me
You assume much. I have the highest respect for what people report of their NDEs, and I wish every human being would have an NDE, because I think that might actually have a chance of turning humanity around. Likewise, I have the highest respect for the various shaman traditions that use sacred plants as part of becoming a shaman, or even as a tribal ritual that occurs at special times, or as part of a vision quest. The aborigines, before contamination by civilization, did not use psychedelics regularly, however. That is something civilized people made popular. It's their business, what novices ingest. And, the risks and results also are their business, including results of which they are totally unaware. It's God's and Lady Karma's business how people who actually know something use what they know.
 
 
jamnperry
No I know you acknowledge that all. What I’m saying is your image of blood sucking demons doesn’t match. It’s really too dualistic. Angels and demons can be human. An angel knows how to go back and forth between this realm and that one and still has that connection. They bring heaven to earth by just being bubbly people. You see joy in their eyes without that cringing religious baggage or agenda. The demons however are usually separated from their consciences. Like those Catholic priests or any other abusive people. They bring hell on earth and those guys are the real enemy you have to watch out for. Satan originally wasn’t evil but an agent of testing. In Rev, his religion is Christianity. So demons are normal people storming the capital and destroying democracy before our very eyes and trying to force us all into Christianity. They’ve seized the courts and nearly pulled off a coup but it won’t fail the next time. Those evangelicals brought this image back to life and want to double down on Trump. Those are the walking demons cast already out of heaven running amok without a conscience. They’re the walking dead and don’t even know it. But it was fear that did them in and now Rev should scare the hell out of them. They were threatening us with that lake o fire but turns out they’re the ones headed that way. Now I don’t believe in eternal torment but I find it ironic the same measure they meted is being there own punishment. I think Rev is a back door code to unravel those oppressive religions. Once people understand that book they’ll leave in droves.

Me
I agree with your portrait of Trump and what he and his spawn unleashed, and it just might get a lot worse.
You have not told me anything that indicates you have encountered demons in the spirit realms. Rest assured, they abound there, and are behind a great deal that is awry in humanity. There are other entitles out there, too, not demons, but opportunistic, and all of them love novices tripping into space and time, where they are much easier prey.

jamnperry
No, never encountered a demon in that realm. Not even on the hardest of psychedelics has any gotten near me. I only commune with one singular entity and it’s been the very same one my entire life. I’ve been in heavenly realms and heard the voice of god like a trumpet blast right at my ear. It was the loudest sound I’d ever heard and it reverberated. I was alone though an entity took hold of my arm and brought me into that presence. That one didn’t speak a word but I just had a sense of peace that I was being taken to a specific place. I’ve had many powerful flying dreams mostly in my 20’s and some of them were prophetic. Same with that vision. Went to heavenly realms but saw no demons. I don’t hear voices or see things now and my way of communing is more of an exchange of thoughts along with physical touch of the DMT in my own body communicating that love like the NDE’s have. So no, never seen any evidence of demons. If they do exist, they wouldn’t have any power over me greater than alcohol for example. I suppose confusion and fear would be the best evidence for demons at work and it makes sense they’re all in the religions pitting us against each other. I’ve definitely encountered those demons.

Me
You have led a very sheltered life. You try to interpret Revelation, but ignore the demonic parts of it and Jesus dealing with demons in the Gospels. I deal with demonic forces every day and night, which I was trained to do. Do you think demons just up and announce their presence to the people that interest them, whom they wish to infiltrate and gain control over? Where do you think the Devil would hide, where no one would think to look? A church, is the correct answer. I told you how to see for yourself that demons exist: as above, so below; as below, so above. Demons and opportunistic entitles, which are different from demons, love the phrase, 'Ignorance is bliss." They love it that New Age people, for example, actually think they don't exist. They love it that Christians think, because they are saved (they think), they cannot become host to a demon. You have never encountered someone like me and you may never again. Do you think that a coincidence? No such thing exists, except in many human minds. Psychedelics are a great way for novices to get infected unawares with a demon or an opportunistic non-human entity. Real shamans know very well that such beings exist. You told me how it began for you in childhood, it seemed natural and wonderful to me. You then had other natural encounters and were blessed with such in prison. So, why did you switch to using and promoting psychedelics?

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: