Thursday, November 25, 2021

walk-in souls, fools, angel twins and raising God's children

My "Can people lose their soul" post in an online spirituality forum generated a lot of discussion- here's a thread about walk-in souls, fools, angel twins and raising children:

Sand
I know you can have a swap soul here. Don’t know about loosing a soul.

Me
First I heard of swap soul, but I suppose it’s possible, since with God anything is possible.

Sand
Yes. Google search Walk-in in spirituality. I came across this term after a path reading that I got from a Psychic.

Me
Oh, I forgot about walk-ins. Haven’t heard that term in many years. It was kinda a rage of discussion for a little while. A soul in a human body is replaced by a different soul. Or joined by another soul? Two souls in one human body. When I get to my laptop, I’ll tell you a story.

Sand
Okay. Well the term is used for one soul fulfilling what was meant to and being replaced by another. This is obviously just my research and quite difficult to say its factual. But it does makes us think. Some people wake up from comas and don’t feel like themselves for awhile. That makes me wonder if they didn’t went through a soul swap? Don’t take it for a fact please! But apparently more people know about this and it’s a thing. :)

Me
As I said, it was talked about a lot, as I recall, in the early 1990s. It became popular for people to claim they were walk-ins, or a psychic told them they were a walk-in. It may well be factual.
However, what I wanted to say when I got to my laptop, now there, is a bit more complicated.
My first wife's and my infant son died of sudden infant death syndrome. As time passed, I realized he had opened our hearts and set us on our journey, and I had that put on a grave marker and placed on his unmarked grave. His death had left me in such shambles, that it was impossible for me to follow the course my father and his father had charted for me. I came to think that was why my son had died.
Anyway, many years passed, and I was having lots of experiences with other realms, some quite spectacular. I was not going out of my body as far as I knew, I was not using psychedelics, and never did nor have since. It seemed all of the other world stuff was coming to me, either to increase and enhance me, or it was parts of me that I had lost, forgotten, threw away or never even knew where there returning to me.
And, I was in a dark night of the soul, which had been forecast in a dream 2 years prior.
This poem leaped out of me one day:

Only fools rush in
where angels fear to tread,
But if there were no fools,
Who'd lead the angels?

Then, something HUGE and WONDERFUL FEELING started wriggling into me. I felt is physically and energetically and soulfully. It didn't hurt, but was a really tight fit. That went on about 2 weeks.
It was my habit to take a long walk every morning, regardless of the weather. This now was in April, it was a warm pleasant day. When I reached the turn around and go home point of the walk, the same walk I took each day, I realized angels were all around me. I felt their presence, heard:
"This thing coming into you is your angel twin. All people have an angel twin, and yours will spend the rest of your life with you."
I thought that was neat.
Then, I heard, "By the way, this is your son."
My knees buckled, tears filled my eyes, and I nearly collapsed to the ground.
Then, things got even more interesting. Not easier, but more interesting.
Some years later, I wondered if it actually was the soul of my son, or if it was Jesus, the Son of God, in the tradition in which I grew up but was being taken a bit beyond by the angels.
For what fool would have led the angels, but Jesus in the Gospels?

Sand
Uau! First of all let me tell you as a mother that I couldn’t even start to comprehend the pain of loosing a child and so i am grateful that you shared this. I battle everyday with darkest thoughts and loosing my son would break me to the soul. No doubt! So I actually needed to hear this. What you went through is a crazy ride. And you are still among us for specific reasons. And perhaps one of them is this. Sharing your story and me reading it now, on this precise moment of my life, it’s beyond what you even imagined or intended to. This makes me appreciate every little moment I have with my son.
Now regarding your twin angel. This is beautiful. I do believe that we all have a Guardian Angels and they are made of the same light Jesus was made. We are all connected by the creator. We are all part of each other. So yes i do believe you baby is and will continue your journey alongside with you. He is part of you as you are his. As Jesus is part of all of us. Pure love. <3
Thank you so much for your words.
You are a beautiful soul and I am positive that this story will be part of mine moving forward.
I needed to hear this :,)
Namaste 🙏

Me

I'm 79 now. Time, events, gravity, angels, demons, heartbreaks, failures, second, third, fourth chances, etc. have greatly influenced my perspectives. I don't have much to show of human achievements on this world, except my many and varying experiences, especially in the second half of my life, very different often very strange and certainly memorable experiences, good, bad, ugly and divine. I think now that we are custodians, or stewards, and children we bring into this world belong to God, not to us, and we have a sacred, splendid, honorable and often difficult task of doing all we can to help those children be who they truly are, and not who, or what, we want them to be. That is one serious soul alchemy journey, being a parent.

Sand
Yes. Absolutely agree with you on this. My son is special. He was identified as possibly being on some degree of autism. I honestly don’t see anything wrong with him. He just sees the world differently and he’s just very sensitive. So i am helping in all the ways i can to let him be whatever he wants to be :) Life changes when we become parents. Everything changes. Thank you for sharing your story :)
Big hug filled with love <3
Take care my friend

Me
Who can say? You could be a walk-in soul more able and suitable for your son. If there is a seasoned craniosacral therapist in your area, and if you feel led by the Spirit, take your son to that person. I once trained in and did that therapy, it is soft, deep, multi-dimensional and can be very helpful for children who are “different”.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: