A Key West amigo responded to the missing link: America could have defeated Covid-19 in April 2020 at this blog, which led to further discussion:
Sloan, the CDC did a gold standard test of zinc/hdroxy/aztih with an official identifier, NCT04370782, and a very legit woman dr at St Francis in NY. It was completed Sep 30, 2020, and is not posting the results. I feel sure this is one more part of the cover-up. I can't find anything posted by the Dr in charge, Avni Thalore, so I suspect she is being muzzled too.
Do you have evidence this study happened? And, what kind of patients were in the study?
Yes, it for sure was completed Sep 2020. Criteria below. This was long, complex, compared Zinc/hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin to zinc/hydoxychloroquine/doxycycline.
- Able to read and understand informed consent.
- High initial clinical suspicion by physician based on signs and symptoms (fever, cough, myalgias, fatigue, shortness of breath) followed by RT-PCR for confirmation of COVID-19 diagnosis
- Any gender
- Age 60 years and older
Age 30-59 years with one or more of the following:
- abnormal lung exam
- abnormal oxygen staturation <95%
- abnormal chest x-ray or chest CT
- persistent fever >100.4 degrees Fahrenheit upon arrival to Emergency department (ED)
- one of the following co-morbidities: hypertension, diabetes mellitus, history of coronary artery disease, chronic kidney disease (CKD), asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, current or former smoker, or morbid obesity (Body Mass Index ≥35)
- Pregnant or breastfeeding female
- Severe COVID-19 requiring admission for inpatient treatment
- Need for any oxygen supplementation
- Need for mechanical ventilatory support
- History of oxygen supplementation dependency
- History of cancer with ongoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Concurrent antimicrobial therapy
- Known hypersensitivity to hydroxychloroquine or other 4-aminoquinoline compounds
- Already taking hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine within 1 month
- Known G6-PD deficiency
- History of retinopathy
- History of current cardiac diseases (heart failure, ventricular arrhythmias, Left bundle branch block and/or Right bundle branch block, QTc prolongation >480ms), or family history of sudden cardiac death
- Ongoing use of drugs that prolong the QTc interval (antipsychotics, antidepressants, class I and III antiarrhythmics, triptans)
- Severe renal disease: glomerular filtration rate (GFR) <30ml/min
- Severe hepatic impairment (elevated total bilirubin >2 mg/dL, decreased albumin <2.8 g/dL, signs of jaundice and ascites.)
- Active alcohol abuse (>5 drinks per day or >20 drinks per week.)
- Seizure disorder, currently on medications
- Known hypersensitivity to any tetracyclines.
Thanks, do wonder what became of the study, don't we?
I feel sure it was simply repressed, because they got the wrong answer--it worked. I looked, and there doesn't seem to be any way to appeal the decision not to release the results. To me, just another reason to shut down the CDC. Kick my butt to try to contact Avi in NY. I'll bet she has some sort of gag order--if not official, she knows it threatens her future if she talks to reporters about the study.
I doubt it would be a court gag order, so if it's a gag order where Avi works, she might consider being a bit more worried about explaining to God how she squashed a study that proved zinc, hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin cures early stage Covid-19 pronto.
Related discussion began with text from a childhood Alabama friend:
Story just bopped up on AL.com about an Alabama pastor running for governor that you will find interesting. Sounds a bit off the rails the more one reads.
A 53-year-old pastor from east Alabama is running for governor partly because of what he calls the mishandling of the COVID-19 pandemic by Gov. Kay Ivey.
Dean Odle, who lives near Opelika and leads a church and online ministry school, said the governor and State Health Officer Dr. Scott Harris should have advocated for the use of a hydroxychloroquine regimen that he says could have saved many of the 11,000 Alabamians who have died from the coronavirus ,,,
Wonder how the pastor wanna be governor would deal with an angel showing up and telling him he's full of shit about everything but hydroxychloroquine, which don't do shit without zinc, and that's all he says on the campaign trail, and that Trump, Fauci, CDC, NIH, FDA threw America under a bus, and if he doesn't do that, he will wish he was never born.
Below my sign off is the letter from the New York doctor who introduced the world, and President Trump and his Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, to the zinc, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin cure that saved his patients from going to hospitals and would have made Operation Warp Speed irrelevant if President Trump had made the cure freely available.
Publish this letter below on Facebook and get put in Facebook jail.
Post a Comment