Sunday, September 19, 2021

unvaccinateds tempt fate and God and expect federally-funded hospitals to save them from Covid-19 - please tell them, "Hell, no!", President Biden

I got the third Pfizer vaccination shot after asking God to advise me and then came a dream clearly in favor of my getting the third shot.

I published this below about a week ago, and republished it on Facebook. Reader comments cause me to republish it and the comments today.

Sloan Bashinsky
I'm a Birmingham, Alabama native. I live again where I started out, after living elsewhere much of my latter adult life. I have seen things and been places in and outside America, which most Americans cannot fathom. Now, I'm watching Alabama hospitals unable to treat heart attack patients, because the ERs and ICUs are glutted with Covid-19 infected unvaccinated adults, whom I say should not have been admitted. They tempted fate, God, whatever, and they lost. Let them enjoy the full fruits of their proclaimed Constitutional Right not to be vaccinated.
In that regard, excerpts from a letter written by a physician to a good friend of mine just the other day, after my friend had heard this doctor tell another doctor that unvaccinated adults with Covid-19 are Typhoid Marys and should not be allowed into hospitals. According to my friend, the doctor had it out with the hospital medical board and resigned and quickly got a job in a setting where he would be far more appreciated.

"Dear M:
I enjoyed having you as a patient, it can be so very depressing how very little people use their ability to think to analyze situations and come to the most rational and safe decision. I am not a lawyer, and clearly I cannot give legal advice or interpret the law. However, I try to be an informed citizen. I took the Board of Directors to task, even reminding them that a 1905 Supreme Court judgment regarding compulsory vaccination declared that prudent measures undertaken to protect the public were a legitimate exercise of the state police powers. I was called a liar until I produced a recent news article. I cannot remember the publication but I had copy and pasted the following text:
In regards to compulsory vaccination: Jacobson vs. Massachusetts in 1905. In that case, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of a state law requiring compulsory vaccinations against smallpox. The court declared, “Upon the principle of self-defense, of paramount necessity, a community has the right to protect itself against an epidemic of disease which threatens the safety of its members.”
You said you have a friend who does a news blog. I think he ought to know about this if he doesn't already. I have left out my name such that you can scan this into a Word document and send it out if you like.
I have a wife, an 11 year old daughter, and an 8 year old son. I fear for their safety, and I think you are right to feel for yours. I think that the Supreme Court ruling above should be applied to ANY INSTITUTION THAT ACCEPTS FEDERAL FUNDING OF ANY KIND."

Mary Kay 
Interesting. Not sure this Supreme Court cares this much about precedent however.

Sloan Bashinsky
President Biden should grow a pair and make the ORDER and ENFORCE it.

Robert (former Alabama prosecutor, Republican)
Key words in the story are, "upheld state law" . It did not uphold a decree, order, or mandate. It upheld a law, voted on by an elected body. Big difference.

Sloan Bashinsky
Biden is an elected body, America’s CEO, in charge.

Walt Lagraves (widely known in the Florida Keys as "From The Right - FTR")
Sloan you are a festering hemorrhoid on the anus of society. Of no real consequence, but an annoyance nonetheless. You revel in the pain and suffering of those who have chosen not to avail themselves of the vaccinations. You choose to ignore the fact that it was the current President and Vice President of the USofA who robustly declared that they would not be vaccinated by any vaccine developed under the auspices of the evil orange man. You choose to ignore that minorities, especially blacks, are amongst the least vaccinated and amongst those who are suffering most from the disease.....or can it be that you are not ignoring it....are you celebrating it. You choose to ignore that there are a myriad of reasons that militate against taking the vaccines ..... not the least of which is that on the Pfizer vaccine has been approved by the FDA...all of the others are experimental drugs. Shame on you Sloan.....you're an elitist fop.

Sloan Bashinsky
In Alabama, it's your fellow reds who lead the anti-vax brigade. Trump could have avoided all of this by using his Executive Powers to get hydroxychloroquine and zinc, ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies (which saved his sorry Philistine ass) to the American people, for free.
Meanwhile, your fellow reds refusing vaccines your and their messiah made available to them and catching Covid-19 have a great deal to do with Alabama hospital ERs and ICUs being over-stuffed and people with traditional serious medical conditions being shoved to the back of the line and even out of the line altogether. The rest of the blame for that goes to zealots of other political religions not getting vaccinated. None of them, red, blue, or whatever, should be allowed into a hospital with Covid-19. They tempted fate, God and whatever, they lost, let them deal with their religion and its consequences on their own.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: