Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Anti-VAX mantra: U.S. Constitution gives infected non-vaccinated adults right to glut hospitals and deny other critically ill patients treatment

NEWSNATIONNOW.COM

Several old friends from lives past and two Republican Facebook friends responded to yesterday's Never talking about sex, politics or religion would be really boring post.

Paula (old Vermont hippie amiga ain't no way getting vaccinated)

Love ya Sloan. We will all figure this out together. Be well and know that I’m here no matter what. ( don’t remember sex …. Noooooo. ).

Sloan Bashinsky
After you turned me down moons and moons ago, I gave up - almost 😂

Lynda (Key West amiga)
I'm VERY glad you are still around...

Séamus O Shoegrew (Key West van dweller amigotravels around and doubt will see a covid vaccination needle)
Glad you survived it and glad to always have you among us! This entire issue has brought out the worst in a lot of people. Take care Sloan!

Sloan Bashinsky
It certainly brought out the worst in me 
Happy trails, Seamus. Let me know if you chance to find somewhere in America where there are no Evangelicals, MAGAs, etc. 

Paul (college fraternity brother who annually attended marijuana convention in Key West)
We are triplets.
I was in the Aztrazenical trial, receiving two shots of their vaccine, the most widely authorized in the world (119 countries) so I feel reasonably protected. But AZ is not authorized in the US, as I found when I entered a venue in Chicago. Had to wear a mask because my vaccine was not authorized. So from a legal standpoint, I needed an authorized vaccine. My physician recommended J&J and now I’m legal.
Also cannabis kills covid.

Sloan Bashinsky
Cannabis kills Covid-19? I gotta let one of my granddaughters know about that!!! She is rising in management in a legal Mary Jane farm/factory "out west". Unfortunately, cannabis gives me a killer headache the next morning.
AstraZeneca is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with its headquarters at the Cambridge Biomedical Campus in Cambridge, England. Wikipedia
I guess not American made, it's not patriotic? 

Jim (West Palm Beach Republican)
I feel that you can get Zero or 50 "jabs" as it's really none of my business.

Sloan Bashinsky
Until you catch C19 and are dying, or you have a heart attack and can’t get into ICU because all full up with unvaccinated people at death’s door, which happened to an Alabama man recently and he died while his family and friends frantically searched for ICU bed in Alabama and adjacent states.

Jim
That is hard to believe. I'm being told the shot works? Besides that an emergency room if full will transfer to another. Those people are the heroes.

Sloan Bashinsky
Jim Sullivan there were no beds available for the guy who had the heart attack, thanks to anti-vaxxers with C-19 taking available beds. The vaccines are keeping infected from dying, or being maimed. You don’t get vaccinated, no hospital should admit you with C-19. You gambled and you lost.

Jim
That's pretty harsh. If you're 7 year old...they say no. Not the people I know. So I assume your 2nd shot waiting on the 3rd 4th....10 booster?
I got it because I work in an resident 750 bed facility. JnJ one time else I'll retire.

Sloan Bashinsky
Apologies, I mean adults, have said that consistently at my blog and Facebook. You commented at my Facebook where I said I recently got the third Pfizer shot.
NEWSNATIONNOW.COM
Man dies of heart attack after 43 hospitals with full ICUs turned him away

Robert (Republican, former Birmingham, Alabama criminal prosecutor)
Had same experience at CVS. Part of the Hippocratic Oath is, "First do no harm". The Constitution does not allow the President to issue, Degrees. That is done in a Dictatorship.

Sloan Bashinsky
I can imagine idiots think the Constitution gives covid-infected non-vaccinated adults the right to glut hospitals so people with other critical medical issues cannot get treated.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: