My last comment above disappeared from reader comments under The Patriot Post article. So, I posted this comment:

Sloan Bashinsky 

I posted a reply to Paulrod containing lots of links to sources, which was not cleared from moderation, I suppose because of this Patriot Post rule:
"Comments containing inappropriate language, personal insults, petulant rhetoric, or third-party links will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned."
Anyone can use Google search to find plenty backing up facts alleged in my comments above.
The Patriot Post article presented lots of grubby allegations about Joe Biden, which I had not heard, but did not demand proof. I thought The Patriot Post and its conservative readers should do the same kind of article about Donald Trump, who ain't no paragon of decency and unification in any universe known to me.


  • sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com