Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Should never-Hillary centrists and liberals suck it up and vote for a Bidden/Hillary or Bloomberg/Hillary ticket?

"Social justice warrior" (SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism. Someone like ... Jesus in the Gospels?

Text yesterday from a never-Hillary amiga, who voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and knows I think Hillary and Trump should be locked up in adjoining cells
Nightmare on coming out of sleep, before fully awake. A voice asked: “Which would you choose – Bloomberg/Hillary ticket or Biden/Hillary Ticket?” Thoughts flashed through my mind. “Biden would soon become disposed for health/cognitive issues and Hillary rise to presidency. I think Bloomberg would hold his ground. But should billionaire be allowed to purchase the office of presidency? Again no viable choice.” I then realized the corruption of the DNC and politics in general would be made so visible that only the clueless would be able to deny it. But then this nation is full of readily “programmed” clueless people.

Me
Why do you call grown up questions a nightmare? Both questions put to you present realistic unpleasant scenarios. Resident Evil, who got your vote in 2016 because you could not stand Hillary, is possessed by Lucifer. I don’t think Sanders can beat Trump, because too many moderates don’t like Sanders. I also don’t think Sanders is a paragon of clarity and honesty. I think Biden-Clinton is the Dems best chance for the White House and gaining control of the Senate and increasing control in the House. Resident Evil destroyed the Supreme Court for a good while. Bloomberg could make Resident Evil, the Republicans and the MAGAs sweat plenty by spending far more billion$ than resident Evil owns, on media ads for the Dem ticket, whatever it is. In your Resident Evil karma shoes, I would do all I can to get any Dem ticket into the White House.

Amiga
I doubt Biden can beat Trump. Bloomberg might though liberals remember when he was a Republican. SJW also will not overlook his stop and frisk. It’s a mess with no viable candidate. We need a unifier, not further polarization.

Me
You seem to have missed the point.

Amiga
I have not missed the point.

Me
You do not get to decide the Dem ticket. You get to decide if you vote for that ticket.

Amiga
Perhaps there are those who need to see Hillary moved into the White House in such manner in order to understand why many refused to vote for her.

Me
You still miss the point.

Amiga
A wake up call. But too late.
I figure I will write in Tulsi Gabbard.

Me
You don’t seem to have woken up.

Amiga
You like to claim that, don’t you?

Me
I’m looking at it.

Amiga
Sorry I bothered telling you of that presentment.

Me
Grow up.

Amiga
We may see rioting any way the election goes.

Me
Odds good for that if Resident Evil loses. So vote for him again, to try to prevent rioting.

Amiga
I’ve already decided who I am voting for. Tulsi Gabbard, another Russian operative per Clinton.

Me
If you had voted like that in 2016, you would not have taken on Trump karma.

Amiga
Tulsi wasn’t running in 2016.

Me
Jill Stein ran then.
People like you, the right wing and Russia elected Trump in 2016.
Why jump ship?

Amiga
I think you need a nap or some woman to have sex with you and drain a bit of the rage and animosity.

Me
Have different perspective of the circus and your zigs and zags.
Sex didn’t drain Resident Evil’s rage and animosity.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: