Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Who but the mother knows when a soul attaches in the womb?












Sancho Panza responded to the going deep matters post at this blog:

Subject: Going deep into B.S. matters

All these people on FB are pretty much the same person, they love to talk about existential shit like that but when it comes down to it.... they know nothing about why they do what they do and have no control over anything.... fools indeed! 

A true lover of wisdom has hands too busy to hold on to anything! He learns by doing and every pebble in the path becomes her teacher!  Oink

I replied:

Aren’t we all?

Sancho responded:

Not me... I am special! Oink! 

I replied:

Indeed











Today, I emailed Sancho:

Found myself going down memory lane this morning. My first wife had two miscarriages maybe a year apart. She grieved them both. We got on with life. Then, we had a baby boy, with whom we were in Paradise for 7 weeks, when he died of sudden infant death syndrome, and we were in hell beyond what can be imagined.

So, when does a fetus become a baby? Perhaps the mother’s emotional state determines that?

When does an incoming soul attach to a fetus, or baby, in a mother’s womb? Does any person except the mother know?

When does the Bible say about when life begins?

Genesis 2:7: Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

So very much science, religion and human minds cannot fathom, yet they ass-ume to know. Is that a … god complex?

Meanwhile, even your beloved President Trump declined to applaud the new Alabama law, when he said he was pro life, except when the mother's life was at risk and in cases of pregnancy caused by rape or incest. Alabama's legislature and governor, and the people who back them re the new abortion law, do they even have souls?

They won't allow women who were raped or had sex with their brother to get an abortion, but they just passed a bill to chemically castrate sex offenders before they are released, and:




Sancho also responded to the more howler FUBAR-ing from the great red state of Alabama  post at this blog:


       And, I am not a Democrat and view the insinuation that I am, as libel. Not a Republican, either. Belong to no political party (religion.)
       
    I can say that, but you?  You are more like God's Jester!

I replied:

jester, fool, you pick; religion was created by "man", and ever since, well, FUBAR?

The attached Facebook blast photo from my dubious, nefarious, irreverent, coyote (rhymes with Loki) past 
















was the next thing to confront me after you did your good unpunished deed. All that jestering I did in Key West and the Florida Keys for nearly 2 decades, and as I look back today, I wonder why I was not honored by being locked up, shot and killed, shanghaied and keel-hauled in shark-infested waters?












Sancho responded:

Honestly... I suspect that people who actually know you, love you! 

I replied:

Yes, in many cases, no, in some cases.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: