Saturday, June 29, 2019

recent selections from the diary of a red neck mystic


Sancho Panza wrote after reading the recent Did Tulsi Gabbard win the most popular votes after... post at this blog:

I sense that you're running out of fuel!!!! You OK?

Me
Doing some fun stuff; dealing with some difficult relationship stuff, only some of which gets mention at my blog; not as many juicy windmills to poke with my ragged lance; don't have much of an audience (readers); spend time pondering each day why I'm still on this planet (what's the point?). The species is doomed, isn't it?  Physically, my low back is sore most mornings when I get up and when I get up from naps, and I have to be careful how I get up and start moving until it loosens up, seems related to my workload, the heavier, the sorer my back; my G.I. tract has worked better since Kari told me in early 2018 to start eating raw walnuts and dried prunes daily. My diet keeps me now from getting hunger attacks/sinking spells. Perhaps I'll be around a few or more years longer, which will please some and not others. If I had my druthers, absent finding something that excites me (makes my dick hard, in redneck lingo), I might smile to see the mother ship come fetch me home.

Sancho
Well, I can commensurate with all that... yeah, it's tough getting old but what can we do but try to engage with people in the hope of having some impact, some function to perform... even if it's limited in scope! Good to see that you are not sick, you're just pacing yourself!!! 

BTW, I do like Tulsi Gabbard, she reminds me of another reasonable Democrat that could never win the nomination, Dennis Kucinich... the establishment will never give either one a them a chance.... Kucinich is too old to try to run for POTUS... he tried twice, should have been elected in 2008 instead of Obama, but not such luck! These Presidential Conventions are a fraud, the moderators are a joke.... specially the Democrats! 


Me
Actually, I'm wondering why I am still on this planet? I received extraordinary intervention and training from angels. I wonder now, what was the point? A friend reported a dream recently, in which he was told by the angels Michael and Gabriel, that I will never reach my intended audience in a joint writing project with another friend, which was launched some months back, and I may never reach my intended audience in any event. My own present sentiments, too. I confess, getting up in the morning and writing a post for the fool's blog, if something is there nagging at me to write, is a tonic to me. It recharges me. For a while. Perhaps like physical exercise once recharged me. For a while. I suppose the writing is published in some spirit library? Perhaps there is a reason beyond me? Has God given up on humanity on this planet? I don't know. What I do know, is I have a number of friends, with whom I can discuss very serious matters, who do not get revved up and go into rants, and I have two friends, who themselves have had serious experiences with the spirit realms, and one of them is getting so roughed up, that he and I talk about things that I cannot talk with anyone else about in a meaningful way. That's a lonely place to be. I dunno, perhaps I am being put out to pasture?

Me
But then, maybe not. In a dream last night, after my previous email to you, my friend who is getting roughed up told me he had been told by the angels in a dream that I am right where God wants me to be. I could have deduced that by myself, from the fact that I still, ongoing, absorb bad shit in the spirit realms, and as I chew and digest it in ways I was trained and am told to speak and write about it, it passes through and out of me. On waking this morning, I saw the midnight missed call from him. Perhaps he was told something I need to hear? I suppose this is where I'm supposed to say, "Stay tuned."

Sancho
I think that the White Republicans, who oppose abortion and the Elite White Liberals who defend it, are not thinking this thing though... the conservatives are following an old model from The Catholic Church which opposed birth control in order to maintain a good supply of the faithful. But in modern times, all else being equal, it would most likely accelerate the time-line when brown people would become the majority in a community where abortions are made illegal!   Oops!   

Me
De white relijus folks and racists indeed be not thinkin' dis thru, nor dat God be done fed up with what be goin' on in Talibama en He say, "Here ya go, an abortion dat needed to happen for de sake of de fetus."

Sancho
Emoji

Me today
So, night before last, my gut turned to a growling, which finally lifted around 7 .p.m last night, with satisfying visit to the toilet. I wondered what that really was about and could not figure it out.

I had received a phone from my friend around midnight the night before, but I was asleep and had the ringer off. Several phone calls to him yesterday were not answered. He called me about 8 p.m. last night, said he had been in hospital with burst diverticuli, and asked if I’d seen his email? I had not.

Here are some excerpts. Note particularly what he was told about me, which I had dreamed he had told me he had been told in a dream about me:

Dreams to current, last night to today.

Michael and Gabriel said that there is only so much patience in dealing with those who are accepted into training. a.The base necessity being belief and acknowledgement of God- not some $20 word or flowery phrase that skirts the issue and allows for some other being to be substituted. b.There must be a fear of God. c. A person must submit. c. Part II A person must ask. re: C: You asked not to leave life a failure, so did I, I asked to help me find something I could not live out life in a poorhouse, or if I was to live out life on the streets let me find something not to be a failure

Had dream where Michael, Raphael, Khamael asked me if I had given everything up: I said I had given up everything I could not to live on the streets. They asked me if there was any way to behave towards another in spiritual work other than to be direct? I said you could only be direct. 

Michael then said that the angels would not work with those who had two masters. With the state of the world, they would attempt to recruit those with gifts but they would not force the unwilling or the deceptive to their fold. They said that a person speaking out of both sides of a person's mouth was included in deception.

I asked if they meant me. They said no, they had no quarrel with me, they had no quarrel with you. 

They said you are where you are meant to be right now.

They told me I am where I am meant to be, but I must be more bold in my daily life. 

The last thing they told me was that "Sloan leaves you $5,000 in his will. Are you angry ? Are you offended ?"

I said I didn't want anything and I'd soon never hear of it again. They smiled and said "Correct answer. Truthful answer."

"Love of money makes for strong roots in evil; the lovers of money are many, and they permeate ALL stations, let actions and how one lives with the spirit be a guide for true belief ."


sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: