Sunday, June 2, 2019

in search of the real Jesus and Immaculate Conception

6.4K people like this
Public Figure

Sloan

Rev. Bourgelault - Over lunch today, an old woman friend I had not seen or spoken with in years mentioned you and Richard Rohr during our conversation regarding Christendom's view of Jesus, his mother and Mary Magdalene and Paul, vs. other views and my own mystical experience-based views with them. Don't know if any of that might, or might not interest you. I don't now attend church yet wonder when I am ever not in church? I did not attend seminary, at least not in the classical sense. I was conscripted by Jesus and Michael in my 45th year, early 1987, in a response to a desperate prayer I had made in Santa Fe, NM, At the end of my rope, out of bright ideas: "Dear God, please help me, I do not wish to die like this, failed. I offer my life to human service." About ten nights later, in the wee hours in Los Alamos, NM, I woke up and saw in the darkness above me two celestial beings (no wings, but I assumed they were angels). I heard, "This will push you to your limits, but you asked for it and we are going to give it to you." I then was jolted thee times by spiritual lightning, I later concluded. It was electrical, there were bright flashes, my body lurched three times. The changes started. It was a trip. The good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly. Dark night of the soul, then a black night, as per John of the Cross. Then, Melchizedek showed up as the black night was lifting. It had made the dark night seem like paradise. The training intensified. I was moved out of the religion arena into the political arena. I managed to convinced most people I was crazy, or a monster. Some people felt otherwise. I have endless stories of direct experiences with angels and demons, and indirectly through individual people, groups, churches, local governments, etc.. Even as I keep getting put back in front of a mirror to reexamine myself. Sleeping dreams provide probably 90 percent of my spiritual guidance. Other people sometimes dream for me. I also have walking visions and ah,has, and hear things at times. All of which at one point in time provided a near-death tryst with psychiatry. In past times, people found me who had given up all hope and hoped I could help them. I told them I could, with God's help, but they probably had to die and become someone else. Don't do that much today. I suppose I would be dead, or worse, but for something preventing that, so far. I think America and humanity are in deep trouble, and it will take Acts of God, or an alien invasion (friendly or not) to resolve that, and prevent the destruction of the planet. I think there are people who can and spiritually accelerate amidst all of that, but, in the main, I am not optimistic for the species in that regard.

Sloan

Took a nap and was shown I had left out something really important. The Holy Spirit (Ghost) is the feminine side of God. After Jesus instilled the new way in his male disciples, who were still not very smart men, She came into them and grew them into adults useful to God. She is the immaculate conception, in that sense. A shame Christendom adopted superstitions, such as the virgin birth and the deification of his mother, of whom he spoke pejoratively in the Gospels. Why he did that does not seem to be of interest to Christendom.
Cynthia Bourgeault

Hi Sloan,
Thank you for your message! While Cynthia’s team is unable to answer every question, we invite you to explore her new website, http://cynthiabourgeault.org.

Sign up for Cynthia’s email updates at http://cynthiabourgeault.org/sign-up/.
Sloan

I asked no questions, but introduced myself to Cynthia, on her private message FB page.

Sloan

I continue to have dreams about this private messaging. Topic centers on unfortunate inability, or disinterest, in Christendom, and religion in general, and in humanity, or at least in the mystics, to contemplate and thus "download" the true relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdalene. If she publicly washed and anointed his feel with her tears, hair and sacred ointment, what did she wash and anoint him with when they were in private? Why did he send her, and not one of the other women, from the tomb, to notify the disciples in hiding that he had sent her to tell them she had seen him and he would be with them soon? Who actually wrote the Letter to the Hebrews in the New Testament? Which is about the cleansing of the Lord and induction into the Melchizedek priesthood? Magdalene wrote that letter anonymously, because it was known back then that no man would give credit to what a woman wrote. Men turned the Holy Spirit (Ghost) into a masculine deity in the Trinity. What most ails Christianity, and other religions, and humanity, is destruction of the feminine essence, which should be understood by all mystics, at least. The feminine is what allows reception from God. It is the creative spark. It is the adventuresome spark. It is the mysterious spark. Adam was really dull before Eve showed up, and did what she was designed to do. Here's something that came to me one night from far, far away, while my wife at that time was lightly stroking my chest, which we had learned would introduce me into a trance and information would come. It came after she asked me about Melchizedek, which was mentioned in a book she was reading beside me. I told her about Abraham and Melchizedek in Genesis, and asked if she wanted me to try to get more information? She said, Yes. Here goes. Melchizedek ...
Sloan

Melchizedek is an order of angel that comes to a planet in trouble ...
Cynthia Bourgeault

Hi Sloan,
Thank you for your message! While Cynthia’s team is unable to answer every question, we invite you to explore her new website, http://cynthiabourgeault.org.

Sign up for Cynthia’s email updates at http://cynthiabourgeault.org/sign-up/.
Sloan

Melchizedek comes to a planet to prepare it to receive the Christ ...

Without Melchizedek, Christ does not come to a planet.

Mary Magdalene was of the Order Melchizedek...

It appears your answering service is a robot. Perhaps Cynthia might wish to start answering her mail herself?

Perhaps during her contemplative practices, Cynthia was told no Jew in Jesus' day would have paid attention to him, if he was not married, as that was a Jewish man's sacred duty to God and to propagate the chosen People? Perhaps Cynthia was told during contemplation why Paul never told in his letters that he married and had children? It had to do with his thorn in the flesh he wrote that he asked God to remove and God said, No, having it would make Paul grow. He was gay, which every woman around him knew. Too back he did not simply state that when he gave men and women advice on marriage and sex, and when he put men over women in God's order of things. Contemplation is a good spiritual practice. Jesus did plenty of contemplating. He also did plenty of actively engaging life around him. He spoke out, a lot. He did things. He rocked the boat, ongoing, He did not retreat to a cave every time the going got uncomfortable. His master was God. What a different world this would be if just Christendom lived by what is in the Gospels about him, as opposed to what is spun to describe him and what he did on this world {before and after his near-death experience].




































































































































































































































No comments: