Monday, June 17, 2019

E.T. 101, humanity's salvation, since Jesus didn't pull it off?

Back when I lived in Boulder, Colorado, I met the authors of that book, who lived elsewhere in Colorado. They said they were channeling Pleiadeans. After a visit with one of them, I heard in my sleep that I should approach life as poetry. Shortly afterward, cosmic poetry burst out of me, accompanied by oceans of tears.

Naw, I made all of that up. There are no ETs. No angels, either. I made that up, too. 😋

This beamed down into my Facebook timeline yesterday from a Key West Facebook friend::
UFOs of alien origin: real or fake? What say you? In 2003 I was driving through the desert with some friends in a conversion van I owned at the time. I took a break from driving and let a friend drive. At one point I looked up into a clear blue sky with not a cloud and saw a perfect sphere extremely high in the sky. It literally looked like a gigantic ball bearing. But it was so far away it would be hard to notice unless you just happened to be looking in the exact spot at the right time, I watched it for maybe 15 seconds. It was perfectly still. Then I turned around to my friends and said, "does anyone else see this thing?" When I turned back to look at it, it had completely vanished. I'm not saying it was aliens. I'm just sayin'.
Comments
  • Brian Fields I believe!
  • Elio Maggini Weather balloon
  • Sheryl Ozalynn My Dad and his best friend Carlisle Garthe were sitting out on our deck in the early 70's in Suttons Bay Michigan and saw 2 "crafts" race up the bay and then rush back out again. My Dad stood up and said "It's time for bed". My Dad never told me this story but I heard it once from Carlisle. I wish I had been there to see it.
  • Barb Grob I've seen & with a witness.
  • Janice Hults Stadin I saw one in Michigan. Sitting on the shore of Saginaw Bay one evening, light appeared in the sky. It shot up to the right, then straight down, then up to the left, then off to the right and disapeared. My friend and I were speechless!
  • Sloan Bashinsky I’ve seen and the people with me would not look up as the craft did tricks itself and with a nearby cloud such as dispelled any notion I imagined it or it could be explained away by human arguments.
  • Katherine Desmond Bonnie Harlow and I were sitting on my back porch after a day of farm work and a giant UFO hovered right over our heads for some time. We were surprisingly not frightened. If it wasn't from another planet then the govt is making some big round humming flying thing with lights all over it that looks like a dragon ball.
  • Paula Korth I have seen them on several occasions in Wisconsin. Scary at the time....
  • Ellen Swords When my Dad was a teen he was attending New mexico Military Institute in Roswell, NM, he had some stories and I am kicking myself for not taping them and others!
  • David Gonzalez About 20 years ago I saw one in the sky here in Austin Texas. I had a camera 35 mm Minolta. Maya look like a sphere silvery and shiny like aluminum foil. It would stay still then disappear and show up in a different place in the sky. It disappeared slowly. And when it reappeared it formed slowly. It was way past the lower-level clouds because they were blowing in front of it sometimes. I took pictures of it but when I got them back it just look like a little ball far away.
  • Sloan Bashinsky I dunno. Perhaps people today, who resist the existence of ETs and their being here, are reincarnations from the time on this planet when they thought it was flat and the sun revolved around it? But then, perhaps the strongest argument that ETs don't exist, or at least there is no proof of them being here, is they did not intervene and straighten out humanity.

  • Sloan Bashinsky Back when I lived in Boulder, Colorado, I met the authors of this book, who lived elsewhere in Colorado. They said they were channeling Pleiadeans. After a visit with one of them, I heard in my sleep that I should approach life as poetry. Shortly afterward, cosmic poetry burst out of me, accompanied by oceans of tears. Naw, I made all of that up. There are no ETs. No angels, either. I made that up, too. And that I saw a spaceship doing tricks itself and with a cloud over my home in Colorado, maybe a year after I visited with the authors of this book. ;-

    Image may contain: text




Sloan Bashinsky Of course, none of that had anything to do with my writing a romp of a novel about a Pleiadean colony just south of Birmingham, Alabama, under a pen name when I lived in Boulder:
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL...

No photo description available.




Kundalina, Alabana : (A Strange Tale): Jake Carruthers



Stock Image

Jake Carruthers
Published by Dorrance Publishing Company, Incorporated
ISBN 10: 080593328X ISBN 13: 9780805933284
Used


Softcover
Quantity Available: 1
From: ThriftBooks (AURORA, IL, U.S.A.)































sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: