Tuesday, July 23, 2024

America’s dumbass political parties and candidates whose brains f**ked stupid

    Yesterday morning, my friend Bob, who does the tech work for my books at the free internet libraries and for The Redneck Mystic Lawyer Podcast viewable on Torrent platforms around the world, reported a dream in which he watched Archangel Michael talking with a gathering of people, who didn’t seem able to understand what he was telling them, and finally Michael asked them, “Did your brains fuck stupid?” I cracked up laughing and said that pretty much describes the Republiklans and the Demoncrats. But let’s leave the Demoncrats for another day...

    I read many news reports that Donald Trump and top Repubiklans are freaking out and melting down over Vice President Kamala Harris being the Demoncrats’ candidate, and I wondered if they never heard of “Be careful what you ask for”?

    I read an article that lampooned Trump picking J.D. Vance, who had called Trump “Hitler" in 2016 and said he believed Trump was a sexual predator and a liar, to be his vice-president running mate, because Trump believed MAGAS would love Vance, when what Trump needed to do instead, if his brain had not fucked stupid, was pick a vice president running mate who appealed to independent, swing and undecided voters.

    I read a Telegraph article about an Ohio state legislator saying at a J.D. Vance rally in Vance’s hometown, that if Turmp loses in November, there will need to be a civil war, and later I read where that same fellow, whose brain had fucked stupid, apologized for what he had said meaning every word of it, and J.D. Vance liked every word of it, or he would have called the dumbass out when he said it.

    Read the Telegraph article for yourself.

Republican calls for ‘civil war’ if Trump loses
Ohio sate senator makes comment at rally hosted by Donald Trump’s running mate JD Vance
Iona Cleave
23 July 2024 • 12:33pm

A Republican state senator has called for “civil war” if Donald Trump loses the November presidential election.

George Lang, an Ohio lawmaker, made the comment as he introduced JD Vance at his first solo campaign event since becoming Trump’s running mate.

After taking to the stage fist-raised and shouting Trump’s post-shooting battle cry: “Fight! Fight!”, Mr Lang warned of an existential threat facing Americans. He declared in front of a large, heated crowd in Ohio: “We are in the fight for the soul of our nation… for our kids, for our grandkids, it is a fight we can never imagine.

“I believe wholeheartedly, Donald Trump and Butler County’s JD Vance are the last chance to save our country. Politically, I’m afraid if we lose this one, it’s going to take a civil war to save the country.”

Mr Lang said the Make America Great Again movement would be able to win such a war. “It will be saved. It’s the greatest experiment in the history of mankind,” he added.

The politician, who represents the hometown of Mr Vance, was forced to apologise later on Monday after Kamala Harris’s team accused the Trump-Vance campaign of “sowing hatred” and threatening their rivals.

“I regret the divisive remarks in the excitement of the moment on stage,” Mr Lang wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “Especially in light of the assassination attempt on President Trump last week, we should all be mindful of what is said at political events, myself included.”

Mr Vance held the rally at his former high school in suburban Middletown where he played up his local ties, praised running mate Trump and attacked the now presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris.

“I was told I was going to debate Kamala Harris and now President Trump’s going to get to debate her,” Mr Vance said to laughs. “I’m kind of p---ed off about that.
 
 

Mr Vance also threw into question Ms Harris’ patriotism, saying that when she gives a speech, “she talks about the history of this country not with appreciation but with condemnation”.

He added: “If you want to lead this country, you should feel grateful for it… And I never hear that gratitude come through when I listen to Kamala Harris.”

    I never heard gratitude when I listen to Donald Trump. The dumbass should be grateful  President Biden didn’t have him executed for the January 6, 2021 coup attempt. 

    Kamala Harris was a.district attorney in California, and then she was the Attorney General of California, meaning she was California’s head criminal prosecutor. She was reported as saying at a campaign rally:

"As many of you know, before I was elected as vice president, before I was elected as United States senator, I was the elected attorney general, as I've mentioned, of California. Before that I was a courtroom prosecutor. In those roles I took on perpetrators of all kinds.Predators who abuse women, fraudsters who ripped off consumers, cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain. So hear me when I say, I know Donald Trump's type."

    I imagine what’s really freaking out Trump is, if Harris gets in the White House, she will have him executed, and she will cite as her legal authority the 6 dumbass Republiklan Justices on the United States Supreme Court.

    But then, maybe what’s freaking out Trump and the Republiklans is Harris ain’t a white gal. When I look at photos of Trump rallies, the January 26, 2021 coup attempt, and the recent assassination attempt, I see WHITE PEOPLE. A picture is worth a thousand words. Res Ipsa Loquitur, the thing speaks for itself.

    After reading this post, a white amiga texted me:



sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: