Sunday, November 3, 2019

Evil prevails when good men and women do nothing

Three readers responded to yesterday's the Devil's greatest trick is deceiving he doesn't exist post at this blog:

Sancho Panza emailed: 
Sloan, I've seem this movie before.... The Devil does exists, it lives down there hiding in plain sight... you, little Matt, and moi, are full of stinky metaphysical shit and, in your case, what you "experience" as demon and angels might just be the effect of its fermentation... "spirits" percolating into your first brain's off cycles(dreams, meditation, near death, la petite mort, etc.)... it's all about those gut feelings and projections from your second brain in the elixir field(microbiome)!  ... or not! EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

P. S. Only in a place with so much wealth and idle time can these things be of any significance in themselves(Religions were/are mostly about social conditioning and control, essentially pragmatic)... that guy, Matt Khan's,  shit is really well packaged and sanitized... I bet brother Mattie thinks it smells heavenly... he's a very lucky man, so sure of himself! Emoji  Oink! 

[The microbiome is the genetic material of all the microbes - bacteria, fungi, protozoa and viruses - that live on and inside the human body. The number of genes in all the microbes in one person's microbiome is 200 times the number of genes in the human genome. The microbiome may weigh as much as five pounds.]

Don Quixote replied:
Since I know for a fact my shit stinks to high heaven, I had similar thoughts about Matt.

Alas, I wish the Devil was a figment of your, Matt's, other people's and my own inner and outer fermentation productions. Even as I figure those productions do make the Devil's work a heap easier. 

A Key West Facebook acquaintance private messaged:
I read your correspondence with Mathew and wondered if you ever got a better view or Jesus and Michael or if they were always ephemeral? I also wondered what Satan looked like in vision on the face of your friend or any other time you saw Him?

I replied:
Jesus, Michael and other spirit beings, including Lucifer and smaller demons, always ephemeral when I see or feel them. Also, occasionally they are in my dreams, visions, meditations, etc. 


My friend I call "Young Prophet" reported many in the flesh visits in his home from one or more of Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Khamael and Melchizedek. And even more such visits in his dreams, visions, meditations, prayers. 

I saw Lucifer in my friend's right-side profile, from maybe 10 feet away, as he was speaking with someone else. It was an overlay, dark, ominous, grotesque. Saw the same thing many years later in Pritam Singh's right side profile as he stood at the speakers station addressing the Key West City Commission. [Singh is a mega waterfront real estate developer].

Lucifer and demons were vicious and terrifying. In one dream, Michael, with two huge white wings, stepped between Lucifer and me, after Lucifer seemed about to pounce on and devour me, and there was a stand off. In a later dream, I felt something squeezing my heart and making it hurt something awful. Then I saw a small, nasty-looking demon. I woke up, The demon was still there, my heart was still hurting like hell. I told the demon do its worst. It left, the pain in my heart stopped. 


In my human affairs, I frequently sense a demonic influence in something I am engaging. For past examples, city and county commission meetings in Key West and the Florida Keys, and church services there. I frequently sense it in other human sector engagements, sometimes even social engagements. If it's a work assignment, I absorb it and feel it in my digestive tract and cerebral spinal fluid, mostly, although it can hit me in other parts of my body. As I work on the situation, it begins to dissolve and leave me.

A Key West Facebook acquaintance posted under my Facebook repost of yesterday's the Devil's greatest trick is deceiving he doesn't exist post at this blog:
Brian Morr Evil does exist but concentrated good will always prevail.
  • Sloan Bashinsky A corollary is, Evil prevails when good men do nothing. Add good women to that. Alas, it looks to me that Evil is doing quite well today, in America and elsewhere, and has been doing quite well for a l-o-n-g time, dating back to at least the beginning of recorded human existence on this planet, and, I figure, a good while before that on and beyond this planet. I recall asking a minister friend, who was convinced the Devil would get people who did not attend church regularly, where he supposed the Devil would hide so no one would ever think to look? The minister said he did not know where that was. I said, in a church. Maybe times, as I sat in a church service, I felt the palpable presence of Evil lurking. I also felt the palpable presence of God many times.

    Down Key West way, where you live, Brian, Key West the Newspaper (thebluepaper.com), published by investigative journalists Arnaud and Naja Girard, seems to be the outfit most interfering with Evil's local schemes. I tried to do that when I lived there. I called the loose coalitions of city and county citizens, who tried to slow down real estate development, backroom deals, public corruption, police brutality, destruction of the environment, etc. -The Resistance. It seemed and still seems to me that Key West the Newspaper was and is not liked by the local governments, real estate developers, law enforcement agencies, etc., who came and still come across to me as holding themselves out as the local forces of concentrated good will. I came to view Key West, an international city, as a proxy for America, and for humanity. As Key West went and goes, so went and go the rest.
    Key West The Newspaper – Key West and Florida Keys News
    THEBLUEPAPER.COM
    Key West The Newspaper – Key West and Florida Keys News
    Key West The Newspaper – Key West and Florida Keys News

As if something was in the wind and waves yesterday:

County Wants to Shut Down Roy’s Trailer Park 


by Arnaud and Naja Girard
Nearly a hundred mobile home owners have received summonses to show cause, in court, why Roy’s Trailer Park on Stock Island should not be declared unsuitable for safe habitation.
Last Wednesday 40 or so of the park residents gathered after work to try to understand what was happening to them. They had heard that a lawyer was coming to talk to them, but they were still waiting in the street, after dark, and no lawyer had showed up. When we left, tense and confused people were still debating, mostly in Creole and Spanish, uncertain about what to do.
“Everything those people in the trailers are going to tell you is a lie,” yelled one trailer park employee when we began asking questions.
So, what is going on? Is the County really trying to kick hundreds of desperate people to the curb and if so, why?
This is what we understood:
On May 27, 2015 one of the trailers at Roy’s caught fire. The fire department discovered that 14 people had been living in that one trailer. Nobody got hurt, but fire department officials were alarmed to find that a large number of trailers in the park were dangerously close to each other: a fire could easily burn out of control with no way to stop it, putting hundreds of people at risk. The fire department report concluded that Roy’s Trailer Park was “a tinder box just waiting to be ignited.”
The impossible problem of the illegal additions
The trailers are supposed to have a 10-foot fire safety clearance. They were initially placed far enough apart, but the trailers, you see, grew in size. They literally doubled, they tripled, thanks to the addition of illegal bedrooms, in many cases, on both sides.
According to a longtime park resident that trend picked up after the owners, Michael Browning and Thomas Sireci, Jr., began raising the rents under a contract signed by park residents in 2008. Rents went from $675/month in 2007 to over $1900 today. Rents will rise to $2,075/month after the new year.
Most park residents are paid near minimum wage and have large families. We saw a woman washing clothes by hand, many cars with handicap tags, and an army of children to feed. To get by, park residents have added entire bedrooms which they rent out to help pay the park owners. That’s one of the reasons why the fire department found 14 people living in the trailer that caught fire.
The trailer park owners have little incentive to fight the practice which has made it easier to charge nearly double the rent of other trailer parks in the Keys. Nearby Wreckers Cay, off Laurel Avenue, was charging around $1000/month before shutting down earlier this year. At Stadium Trailer Park, in Key West proper, mobile home owners currently pay $1100/month.
We are told that under Florida law mobile home park rents are considered “unreasonable” and can be challenged by residents if they exceed market rent. Even in a waterfront development like Keys Ventures in Key Largo the rental cost for the most expensive waterside lot is only $1100/month.
After the fire, the County initiated a code enforcement case against the park owners. The County claims that Browning and Sireci have been delaying the resolution of the park’s safety issues for over 4 years.
Browning and Sireci, who are both attorneys, point out that the County refused to follow the law and initiate code enforcement proceedings against the individual mobile home owners responsible for the safety violations.
Apparently the parties had a fall out over the scheduling of inspections and County bureaucrats lost patience. They filed for an injunction to close the park, sending park residents into a panic.
As of Saturday, local attorney John Agneti has begun to sign on with mobile home owners. The case is assigned to Judge Bonnie Helms.
Stay tuned.
  • Sloan Bashinsky What, attorneys/owners Michael Browning and Thomas Sireci, Jr. did not ask the county government to force the removal of the illegal additions, so they could lower the rents to a reasonable amount?

    I knew the previous owner, Roy somebody, who had inherited the mobile home park from his father, Roy. I think it was in 2006 that Roy Jr. told me of his father's and then his own efforts to keep the trailer park up and the rents affordable.

    After Roy Jr. told me he sold the park to Michael Browning and other(s), I had lunch with Browning at Lobos sandwich and coffee shop in KW. Browning said he didn't practice law and was into real estate investing. I think I recall he said he had real estate properties on the Florida west coast. He said he was going to sit on Roy's Trailer Park, it was a good investment. I figured he and his partner(s) some day would redevelop the park or sell it to a developer.
  • James Holman Of course push more locals out ðŸ–•ðŸ–•ðŸ–•
  • Kira Saner The owners are exploiting these people and created this disturbing situation. If they had kept the rent at a reasonable rate and properly managed the park activity the units would have never been expanded to create such dangerous circumstances. Shame on the owners.
  • Jane Smith $2,075 for a trailer on Stock Island. That tells us everything ðŸ˜¤ðŸ˜¤ðŸ˜¤

  • NJ Marinaro Owned by two lawyers. Minority and low income residents. What could go wrong here?

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: