Monday, November 11, 2019

So, did President Trump really jinx the Alabama Crimson Tide in its game against LSU in Tuscaloosa last Saturday? Or did University of Alabama officials jinx the team by allowing President Trump into Bryant-Denny Stadium?



Re yesterday's  President Trump jinxed Alabama Crimson Tide in Tuscaloosa post at this blog


BJ Disregards Tua’s injury. Happy for the #22s on both teams.

    Sloan Bashinsky Certainly Tua's injury was a factor, and if I had been Coach Saban, I would not have let Tua play and would have gone with Mac Jones, whose white team beat Tua's red team pretty darn good in the spring A-Day game. Tua played poorly in that game, about like he had played against Clemson for the national championship. Mac looked great against Arkansas. The Alabama defense was suspect all year. LSU's potent offense got 46 points. Can't blame that on Tua's injury. Nor can you blame his dropping the football in the red zone on his injury. Nor can you blame the Alabama punter dropping a perfect snap from center on Tua's injury. Alabama's lone interception was nullified by a hands to the defensive penalty elsewhere on the field. The refs made a strange call at the Alabama six-inch line. The LSU receiver went out of bounds and came back in bounds and caught a pass and touched his toes in bounds and was given a completion. Correct call if the Alabama defender pushed the receiver out of bounds, but that would have been pass interference, which was not called by the ref.

In fact, Tua was spectacular in the second half, given his injury.

I have the fate, whether I like it or not, to see things in play that are not recognized by mainstream, but are recognized by religions and spiritual traditions. In that vein, I kept thinking yesterday during the game that Alabama was going to lose because Coach Saban played Tua, whose future could have been wrecked by severe right ankle damage in that game. Go ahead and play Mac Jones. There is no downside. If Alabama loses, it's because Tua was not ready to play. If Alabama wins, it's spectacular. Either way, Alabama is viewed still as a national contender when Tua is back in action later this year.

But, there is a thing that happens, which is my dreams, and also revelations and so-called coincidences, which reveal things I have not thought of. My dreams last night shifted my focus away from the Tua should not have played theory, toward what I posted above. I woke up and found my niece, named after me, had posted on her FB timeline that it looked like Trump being in Tuscaloosa was the cause of Alabama losing. I went to Ginger Buck's Facebook page and saw she had posted the same thing. Ginger lives in Tuscaloosa. I saw a number of articles online saying the same thing. Former Alabama Heishman Trophy winner Mark Ingram said it.

In this case, I think the operating factor was this was a really important college football game, and Trump used the attention the game would get, to be at the game and promote his reelection bid, which was totally out of line. The University of Alabama should have openly objected to him being there, because the University knew why Trump would be there. Republican Alabama fans should have openly opposed Trump being there, because they knew his motive had nothing to do with either school, or the game. And, there you have it.
          
    Sloan Bashinsky A friend of mine in in another state reported being told by angels in a dream about 1:00 a.m. today, Monday after the game, that the President of the University of Alabama really messed up by not trying to stop President Trump being at the game.

This fellow ongoing reports being told stuff in dreams by angels about a lot of things, personal to him and his relations, personal to me and my relations, about different American political figures, including President Trump, about Russia, and about other things. Most of what he reports being told is informational, a different perspective, helpful in navigating life. Some of it is apocalyptic. He is not a religious person. He does not attend church. He is having direct experiences with several different angels known in human lore, and with demons. The physical, emotional, mental and soul toll on him is huge and grievous.

I have had friends like him before, who would have nodded yes to Trump being at the game jinxing the Alabama team, and I was right to publish it. I have had friends who would tell me, yes, but I should not go public with it. I have had friends who would tell me. what in the hell had gotten into me? Was I crazy? And, I have had people who wanted me locked up and the key thrown away over what I said or wrote about something.
          
·   Sloan Bashinsky I agree with you about the 22s on both teams, the Alabama and LSU running backs, who played their hearts out and did very well in the game. They are African-American. A large percentage of the Alabama and LSU players are African-American. I can't imagine what it's like for them being watched by a U.S. President, who was endorsed by the head of the KKK, and whose MAGA base includes white supremacists groups. In my spirit code, 2 is the number for Jesus. I doubt he is a big fan of the KKK and other white supremacist groups.


For what it's worth, or not, the college coaches poll after this past weekend's games (LSU, Ohio State and Clemson are undefeated; Alabama and Georgia have one loss):

1. LSU (55)
2. Ohio State (5)
3. Clemson (4)
4. Alabama
5. Georgia

Three SEC teams in top five, for now. 

Clemson's head coach, Dabo Swinney, from Pelham, Alabama, played on Alabama's 1992 National Championship team, and then was an assistant coach at Alabama before Nick Saban arrived there. Georgia's head coach, Kirby Smart, from Montgomery, Alabama, played at Georgia and later was an assistant coach under Nick Saban at LSU, when it won the national championship in 2004. Smart later became an assistant coach at Alabama, under Nick Saban. Then, he was hired as Georgia's head coach.

The last time LSU won a national title, Nick Saban was its head coach. After #1-ranked LSU beat #2-ranked Alabama, 9-6, in overtime, in 2011, billed as the game of the century, Alabama beat LSU, 21-0, in the National Championship game.

sloanbashinsky@outlook.com




No comments: