Sunday, October 20, 2024

antisocial discourse in outhouse America


    A Republican friend, in whose home I sometimes stayed when I was homeless in Key West, emailed me about yesterday’s  

Democrats do not understand why many Americans will vote for Donald Trump  

"Sloan this was one among the best things you’ve written."  

    My friend is a former US Army Special Forces combat veteran. After the January 6, 2020 insurrection, he said the people who stormed the national Capitol all should be shot dead and I could quote him. I felt the same about the person who had incited them.

    In my email last night from true blue Democrat and former United States Attorney in Birmingham, Alabama, my hometown. 

     A gift from Joyce Vance

Joyce Vance from Civil Discourse 
substack.com
From: joycevance@substack.com

To: sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com 


  • Sat, Oct 19 at 9:50 PM
     
    Hi Sloan,
    I'd personally like to offer you free access to Popular Information as a gift from me. Judd is a lawyer who writes insightful columns that tackle the most important issues of the day, including bias in media reporting and Trump's Project 2025.
    Accept my gift
    Tap the button to redeem this gift in the Substack app.

    I replied:

Joyce, a gift is free, this from you is a solicitation for me to sign up for a 30-day free trial, after which I will have to pay. I suppose to sign up for the 30-day free trial, I will have to provide my credit card number, expiration date and code. Last night, my bank texted me a fraud warning. Someone somehow had gotten my credit card information and made purchases and I told my bank that by text and they locked my card and gave me a phone number to call. After waiting a long time on hold, I got a nice young woman in south Georgia, who asked me which recent purchases were made by me and which were not? She said the purchases I had made would be honored and for me to contact my bank tomorrow, Monday, about getting a new credit card sent to me. 

I don’t know if your email to me came from you personally, or if you gave permission to someone else to send me the solicitation. Judd may be a terrific lawyer, but I am way up to over my gills in Project 2025, and I don’t need anyone to tell me about it and Donald Trump's close association with those religious Nazis, nor about the fellow who wrote the preface to their book, JD Vance, who is Trump’s running mate. You would know that, if you had read my comments directed to you under your Political Discourse posts. You would know I am a lawyer who clerked for US District Judge Clarence W. Allgood in Birmingham, and that he ran the national Democratic Party behind the scenes. You also would know that I think the Democrats are why Donald Trump became president in 2016 and might become president again. 

Below is a link to yesterday’s post at my free blog about a couple of reasons why the alleged woke Democrats have no clue still why and how Donald Trump ascended to power in America. FYI, I’m not an armchair political commentator. I ran 10 times for public office when I lived in the Florida Keys, 2003 to 2018. Fortunately for me, I didn’t come close to getting elected and having to demand a recount. I got into politics down there after Judge Allgood came to me in a dream in late 2000 and told me he was thinking about getting into politics and I told him that I didn’t think that was a good idea, but knowing him, he was going to do it. I arrived in Key West the next day, and very soon after was up to my eyeballs in that city’s politics, and by 2006 I was up to my eyeballs in Monroe County politics, as well. 

    Additional outhouse comic relief on this day of rest in some religions was provided by the redneck witch lady I took up with recently.

I wish my mother was living just for a week. She’d raise hell. Or try. She would be 91 if she was living and I’d love for her to know I am living with a man I am not married to. That would torture the hell out her. You see, she always tried to run my life. In many ways she ruined my life. She would always tell me what I could do and what I could not do after I left home. Until she died she tried to rule me. I was 40 when she passed away. Mother, I am living with Bed Bug and I love it! 

 

I can just hear her bitching. Oh I’d love it.  Today we got the rest of the items out of his apartment. He doesn't even seem sad to lose where he lived for 5 years. I am glad. I am going to do my part to make this the happiest home on the planet. It is nice sharing my life with someone who somewhat understands me and I understand him.  

 

I was eating handfuls of antacids each day. I would get us during the middle of the night on fire and eat 4 to 5. I was concerned I had stomach cancer or some type of disease. Tomorrow we will be in the same home for a month and I have not even thought about antacids. My stomach has not hurt. Well let me say that again, he cooks wonderfully, I eat like a pig till my stomach is full about to pop but not gaining any weight. Healthy food, but zero pain like I was having. It's healing having someone with you. Human touch. I have said many times that human touch is the key to long life. I truly look forward to a long happy life with Bed Bug.  

 

Mama I hope you can see. I would just love to have her to know what is going on. She’d pitch a fit! I’d rub it in her face!! Tell her all the intimate details. Oh how I’d love to torture her! Payback is a bitch! The only person she loved is my brother David. He got taken away from her in 1992. Then the second person is Snitchy Bitchy Karen, my sister who left 2015 to Heaven. The two she did not care about, well we are still here. She thought the sun set on my nephew. He is married to a man and I am living with a man. Please someone let her know!

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: