Friday, May 27, 2022

The Great White Christian Right In M-16s We Trust State of America

Some years ago, I met a northern woman in Key West, who was down to see a mutual friend of ours. We became friends and kept up with each other online. She posted this below on her Face Book;

You can’t pray and send condolences on one day and then be going and championing guns on the next. That’s wrong.
NRA Annual Meeting
NRAAM.ORG
NRA Annual Meeting
NRA's Event Of The Year - You're invited to NRA's biggest celebration, with an action-packed lineup of events that includes dinners, auctions, concerts, raffles, seminars, workshops, book signings and more.

I posted as a comment.

Unsocial Truth and The Great Unwoke
YOUTUBE.COM
Unsocial Truth and The Great Unwoke

Then we had this discussion: ?

Jackie
I read what you wrote in the description of the podcast and then the linked article regarding natural herbal abortion over the years.

Me
The podcast is a bit more free flowing in places, thus a bit ... wilder 

Jackie
I just viewed it. I hope you are right about electrical storms being a sign of change. We need it. Little Jesus Trump needs to be a distant bad part of our American history along with his Unwoke following. I can only believe that voting straight blue in powerful numbers is our only way to silence the cult he invented.

Me
I think the next podcast, based on dream around dawn, will urge blacks to vote BLUE as if their very lives and souls depend on it. It looked to me that blacks ousted Trump in 2016. The Great Unwoke already control the SC. If they control Congress and White House, too…
Look at the skin color at MAGA rallies, January 6 coup attempt, Charlottesville Confederate, Nazi, KKK rally. The Great White Unwoke, waving Bibles.

Jackie
And that explains why there is an urgent need to suppress certain voters. We know the agenda.

Me
the cult was already there, Trump knew it and how to wind them up and get them to love him. He did have some help from a demon, too. Blacks need to unite at the ballot, regardless of any differences they have among themselves. Democrats need to understand this is far bigger than politics. The Devil is very real and is playing both sides like fiddles. The one thing that matters is what you named, Vote. That is the only human way to avert a religious white takeover. Angels are working in their way to bring things into view. The Great Unwoke’s soulless reaction to the Texas school shooting laid them naked in plain view.

Jackie
Thoughts and prayers vs. something needs to be done. Round and round we go. When does the Party of Perfection take over? I thank the good Lord that she never blessed me with children.

Me
The closest thing to The Party of Perfection was demonstrated and taught by the man Jesus in the Gospels. Were he here today, imagine he’d shake his head. Might be killed, too, by The Great Unwoke. Today’s Pharisees. The black Christian SC Justice’s last name , Thomas, and his wife’s. Some blacks in earlier times call Uncle Toms, and Tomasinas?

Jackie
Well, Thomas is ultimately washed in his brain by his wife. I have absolutely no doubt in my crazy head that plan was well calculated.

Me
What, a black poor ole’ Adam tricked by Eve story?
I might tell some of our banter here in next podcast. You mind sharing The Great Unwoke podcast?

Jackie
Sure thing, Sloan. I respect your views and logic.

Me
You could get a reputation

Jackie
Get?  I’ve arrived!

Me
Back to blacks voting, The Great Unwoke's mantra, the election was stolen, was understood by The Great Unwoke, bottom to top, to mean, stolen by blacks. The mantra was pure white supremacism, but, of course, The Great Unwoke would never admit it. I have talked with blacks who knew very well blacks were accused by The Great Unwoke of steeling the 2016 election from their beloved fake Jesus, who had no more to do with Jesus in the Gospels than Julius Caesar had. I truly hope America's blacks vote in November and thereafter as if their lives and souls depend on it, because more than their lives and souls, more than their children and grandchildren's souls, depend on it. The white left, alone, is no match for The Great Unwoke and the traditional unwoke Republicans who put up with The Great Unwoke, because they do't want the left having anything to do with running America.

Jackie
I sadly believe this will inevitably get worse, if you can imagine…. Before it ever gets the slightest bit better. You and I will be long gone. Little Jesus from the Unwoke gang sent us back fifty years. That makes me five again. A little girl just going to preschool. Practicing school shooting drills in todays world. Starting all over again in an even more viscous world. The Little Unwoke Jesus brought out the racist pig in every follower. It’s become acceptable by 49% or so of the American population to proudly boast their racist opinions. They use to hide it. Now they proudly brag about how racist they are. I’m getting exhausted and I haven’t even started. We all kind of fell down. Now we get back up. We won’t stop.

Me
Hopefully, USA generals and admirals and their troops are willing to die to prevent a white supremacist Christian Right version of Iran.
Meanwhile, since late 2015, I have wondered why any woman would have anything to do with Donald Trump? I amazes me to see women fawning over him, defending him, worshipping him. I wonder if they still have souls? As in, their souls detached from them in self defense. I wonder the same about Christian Right women. Are they still even women, in the spiritual sense?

Jackie
I wish I could give you the answer. I am bewildered.

Me
Well, since you are a woman, I hoped you knew 😎

Jackie
I can appreciate you asking me because of that reason. I just wanted to let you know that I am just as mystified and appalled at women obsessing over the orange man as much as you are. I’m sorry I can’t help. I don’t think I will ever be able to solve that problem.

Me 
A while back, I met a lady lawyer, who represented a relative in family legal stuff that was taking a while. The relative was in the dark red end of the spectrum, and the lady lawyer had served in Donald Trump's US Department of Justice under Attorney General Jeff Session, who was an Alabama US Senator before Trump appointed him US Attorney General. After Trump fired Sessions and and replaced him with William Barr, the lady lawyer served under Barr. She told me that she and Barr are good friends. Before working in the Department of Justice, she was a judge in a western state, and before that she was a district attorney (prosecutor).in the same state. 

She told me she likes my writings and podcasts. I told her that hanging out with Trumpers and the Christian Right is not spiritually safe, because they are infested with demonic energies, which can be absorbed unwittingly. I told her the left is infected in its own way with demonic energies, and the safest course is non-affiliated. I also said the left does not wave Bibles and claim they speak for God and want to make America a Christian Right State, and the left are not nearly the threat the right is. 

I reluctantly voted for Joe Biden in 2020, because he and the left did not cause me to fear for the safety of my children and their families. The right seemed unhinged before Trump lost in 2016, and seems much more unhinged now. So, I just might be voting straight blue, even though they have plenty in their own house that needs fixing. 
 
Jackie
Well that’s the best news I heard all day. Pick your poison. I know you are from a Red State and I can respect and sympathize. The time is now. 

Sloan Bashinsky
As for your very right-on post here, after the Uvalade, Texas school shooting massacre, which had nothing to do with guns, if you believe the National Rifle Association's mantra, "People, not guns, kill people," I hope the mantra will cause a whole lot of fed up with school shootings Americans to storm the polls and vote against the NRA's whores holding national and sate offices. 

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: