Friday, January 28, 2022

Not belonging to a political party (rhymes with religion, cult, etc.) is liberating 😎.

For example, this discussion thread under American Historian (Democrat) Heather Cox Richardson's January 21, 2022 letter:
 https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/january-21-2022
    
Sloan Bashinsky
Based on all this Independent former practicing attorney reads, sees on TV, on Facebook and hears in personal conversations, in the main, Republicans and their MAGA siblings could care less what the rest of America, and the rest of the world, think about January 6. What they care about is making sure they retake the White House and all of Congress at the ballot box, and from all I am seeing and hearing, they are making serious progress in that direction. It may well be that the only way to stop them is for Donald Trump to be seized and put on one of Elon Musk's rockets and deported to Mars, as the wheels of justice, perhaps should be in quotation marks, might move a tad too slow to to prevent Trump from being reelected again. And to prevent him from inciting the same folks and intimidating Republicans in office who do not bow down and kiss his feet. Even as I recently saw on CNN, Erin Burnett, that President Biden's approval rating had dropped to 33 percent, and among Independents, it had dropped to 25 percent. I'm among the 75 percent, who am not impressed with Biden's 1st year in the White House, but I for sure won't vote for Trump or Mike Pence, but I might vote for Elizabeth Cheney.
    
Ol’ Flawriduh Cracker
Sloan, You are right. Like Hitler and other despots they want the legitimacy of elections to give cover to the fact that they rigged them. Unless you figure that 37% of the voting electorate is actually 70% or higher.
At the rate revelations on the plot are being exposed to daylight I’m thinking that ultimately (maybe before 2002) that Biden will declare that he has to stop the plot and work thought the details under a State of National Emergency. My further prediction is that Miley and Generals supportive of the Constitution are removing the traitors from the ranks.
I know scary, but everyone thought I lacked credulity on the 2008 meltdown of which I was 8 months ahead, They also looked at me like I was talking about Harry Potter over the Bush/Cheney WMD fiasco, when I said the whole thing was yet another play to get rich on oil with American blood. Finally, I was spot on about the genuine coup (which is still in progress toward plan B)
But, it’s like this. The plotters are stopped or I’ll see you soon a Texas border combined deportation and reeducation camp. Not a joke.
    
Sloan Bashinsky
I think Biden should have begun right away, based on the raw film footage of Trump and the Jan 6 mob, and Mitch McConnell's instant condemnation of Trump, to have Trump seized and held in a high security undisclosed federal detention center, without bail, because of the very clear and present danger he then was to America.
I have no idea what Miley, etc. are doing with a U.S Military that probably is 50 percent +- pro Trump.
I doubt the Heilers intend to deport the non-Heilers and the south of the border immigrant workers, because they need them to keep the American economic machinery working. Imagine America with no Democrats paying taxes and no Hispanic immigrants doing manual labor?
I missed the 2008 meltdown, but was told in a dream that year, by Archangel Michael, that Barack Obama had the potential to be the Antichrist, which he proved shortly after being sworn in by accepting the Nobel Prize for Peace while waging the 2 Bush-Cheney right white men for profit war$: Afghanistan and Iraq.
Looks to me Biden's choice of Kamala Harris as a running mate was unfortunate, as she seems to be a very young girl in a grown up body.
 
 
Ol’ Flawriduh Cracker
I don’t have a real bone to pick with your reply. I really am amazed that Biden did not use the PEADs (Presidential Emergency Action Directives) to “lock him up” especially since Trump and his Minions were only a step away in doing the same thing to Biden, based on the exposed planning documents and Power Points now in the hands of the 1/6/21 Committee. I think a lot had to do with fear of going into an immediate Lebanese Civil War. An outcome that I think gives far too much credit to the coordinating abilities of the Fascist Far Right.
I guess the real % of Officers that would support a right wing coup is at present going to remain a mystery. My rule of thumb is to apply what I’ve called the “37% rule.” That seems to crop up in virtually any gauge of support for Fascism in almost any issue before us.
My observation about illegal immigrants is that they play the same function as did immigrant Jews fleeing Russia to live in 1920’s and 30’s Germany as a political foil to feed meat to the Base.
Oh, I assure you were Trump to achieve his coup and/or a return to Fascist rule in 2024 that the economics of our nation will be just fine, as you may recall the trains ran on time in Italy under Mussolini.
Capitalism and Fascism are not and never were enemies and in fact both will take a back seat to the return of Fedualism by 2050 at the rate things are going. 
 
Sloan Bashinsky
You're a riot, for real😎. Meanwhile, Trump and his Heilers conveniently ignore his own hand-picked Attorney General William Barr said there was no voter/election fraud. Not belonging to a political party (rhymes with religion, cult, etc.) is liberating 😎. 
 
Cynthia
wow...I am with you up to 'voting for liz cheney'! Actually, she blows my mind...in a real good way...but I have to pull myself back from time to time when I remember her views on everything else...
    
Sloan Bashinsky
And her daddy was seriously bad news, but would you rather have her in the White House than Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, Ron DeSantis, etc. etc.? 
 
sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: