Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Rejoice not, Democrats, you elected Donald Trump in 2016 by running the candidate he could beat

Facebook post by south Alabama amiga:

Elizabeth
The Department of Homeland Security declared this election to be fair and just so Trump fired the man who made the declaration and who was in charge of national security online. 
Naturally the government sites have been hacked. Hell, nothing would surprise me, including giving Putin passwords. Can’t wait for this contamination to be gone and done.

Lauren
My god i loathe him

Elizabeth
It makes me angry to not feel love for another.

Robert
Sad thing is there will be a LOT of clean up needed. Their supporters are still there and until they start thinking and supporting the thought of an actual free country with fair elections ......

Elizabeth
Maybe we can bring back mental health care. It’d solve so many problems.

Sloan Bashinsky
I doubt it, Elizabeth. Trump started a religion with him its messiah. Imagine mental health workers persuading Christians to abandon Jesus, even though they abandoned his inconvenient teachings.
Trump’s religion reminds me of Putin’s religion. And Stalin’s. And of Hitler.

CJ
It will never be gone. Reminds me of Fukushima. always leaking poison

Sloan Bashinsky
And Chernobyl
Yet, the Democrats paved the way in 2016 by nominating the candidate Trump could beat.
FB chat with a psychic I got to know somewhat when I lived in Key West:

Lee Ann
Trump was sent to show us our shadow side. We learned very quickly and thank the good lord he is on the way out.

Sloan Bashinsky
Heh, the angels and people they borrow have been showing me my shadow for a very long time, and it ain't all that particularly pretty😀. As for Donald Trump, he revealed all by his lonesome for many years, and then during his 2016 campaign and since then, what kind of person he is, and nearly half of Americans seem to love, even worship him. In 2016, I said many times at my blog that Hillary Clinton was no better than Donald Trump, they were flip sides of the same awful coin, and they both should be locked up, in adjoining cells. After Trump was elected, I published many times that the Democrats got Trump elected by picking the only candidate Trump could beat. I'm really glad Trump lost the popular and electoral vote, I hope he actually leaves the White House, and I hope the Democrats actually did learn something about themselves, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Elizabeth
I feel and observe the same. The very same.

Sloan Bashinsky
I do still treasure this you shared with me a couple of years or so ago:

“Pigs in mud”
All want the security of the well fed pig.
Horror at the baseness unrecognized.
A lifetime spent in shirt stuffing.
And pen comparison.
Is truth more palatable when honeyed?
Is a stark soulscape less so with the eyes of Monet?
May my affectations always be known and understood.

Elizabeth
I think I was mad about warmongering Obama.

Sloan Bashinsky
Heh, he accepted Nobel Peace Prize while continuing G.WAR Bush's two rich white men's wars. Modern pickin' cotton?

Elizabeth

😡

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: