Sunday, December 27, 2020

Perhaps "In guns we trust" should replace "In God we trust" on American money

Sancho Panza emailed a bunch of pro-gun, bash liberals stuff, and I emailed back some stuff I doubt pro-gun, bash liberals folks, or even liberals, give much thought.

Sancho: 
I like this from Waldo... would like to see the response from liberals that want to disarm the country... I went to Snopes and, to my surprise, found this to be TRUE: 

Waldo sent: 
Please take time to read this and pay particular attention  to 
"A Little Gun History" about half way down
staggering numbers!
 
Why Grandpa carries a gun 
Why Carry a Gun?
My old Grandpa said to me, "Son, there comes a time in    every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take a whoopin'."
 
I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep    from being killed.
 
I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.
 
I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
 
I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
 
I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I    carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
        
I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves    and the ones they love.
 
I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
 
I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.
 
Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must    protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.
 
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'!
 
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
 
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control:
From 1929 to 1953,  about 20 million dissidents,    unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
In 1911, Turkey established gun control:
From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Germany established gun control in 1938:
From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were    unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
China established gun control in 1935:
From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964:
From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend     themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Uganda  established gun control in 1970:
From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Cambodia established gun control in 1956:
From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.    
-----------------------
56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control.    

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
 
Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
 
With guns, we are 'citizens'; without them, we are 'subjects'.
 
During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade   America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
    
Gun owners in the USA are the largest armed forces in the World!
 
If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun    control message to all of your friends.
 
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible    victory in defense.
 
The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.   
 
SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY   HOUSEHOLD! 
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE..
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE..
 
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
 
IT'S A NO BRAINER!  DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT   WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN  EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS  AN EASY TARGET.
           
I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!  If you are too, please forward this.   If you're not a believer, please reconsider the true facts.  This is history; not what's being shown on TV, sanctioned by our leaders in Washington ..

I replied to Sancho:

I spent some time in Zurich, twice. My recollection is all Swiss men served in the Swiss Army for a while, the country was heavily armed, it had placed explosives in mountain passes, which would be detonated if Switzerland was invaded by another country. Hitler knew this and needed Switzerland's rail lines to transport his military to Italy and captured Jews back to Germany, so he worked out that deal with Switzerland. 
 
As pro-Trump and pro-gun as Waldo is, maybe he should move to Switzerland, where citizens are required to be in the "militia" and have proper training with firearms? That certainly does not happen in America, where just about anybody can get a gun, or two, or three, or ten, or twenty.

I have yet to meet a NRA fanatic, who actually seemed to have read the 2nd Amendment, which seems how the Swiss go about it: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 
 
I have never seen "well regulated Militia" in NRA hype, emphasis on "well regulated". What I see is NRA championing nilly willy ownership of guns, and nilly willy fighting well regulated gun ownership, fang and claw.

There are numerous articles online about wild and woolly Australia having citizens turn in their guns, with and without compensation, not all citizens turned in their guns, but many did, here's a link to one article: Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted.


Michael of TPTB [The Powers That Be] showed me the following:

 

Joe Biden is non compos mentis. He has dementia and memory loss- long and short term memory loss, low cognitive functioning level.

 

The "shadow" president is Kamala Harris. He(Michael) says there is no conspiracy in calling her this, as she is the president from the shadows. She made the cabinet picks.

 

She wants to use the NFA Act to declare any self loading rifle(that means lever action, pump action old Woodsmasters, 5 shot Semi-Auto's hunting rifles, .22LR's) as being either illegal or subject to mandatory regulation.

 

Republicans lose one senate seat in GA, Democrats can do what they want, as V.P. Harris can cast tie-breaker vote.

 

If the Dems try to restrict semi-auto's- M1's, M1A's, AR's, PSL's, all the way to hunting rifles, lever action, .22lr's- ANY SELF LOADING RIFLE OF ANY CAPACITY- there will be bloodshed in America not seen since World War I, and maybe the Civil War.

 

The Democrats need to leave firearms alone, just as Obama did for 8 years. Pressure local, state, and Federal LE to enforce the laws on the books harder. Make it to where 21 is minimum ago of purchasing a rifle and 23 a handgun, and everyone must take a gun law class, gun law safety class, gun handling safety. For 2 years after you purchase your first gun you are on a "probation"- wherein a drug charge, mental breakdown, violence, domestic violence. reckless driving, all of it- gets met with inability to legally own guns.

 

If a gun crime happens involving a minor, the gun is traced and if it was stored and improperly allowed access to one minor or another- then the gun owner loses his guns and gun rights.

 

Get ATF off their ASSES and give them marching orders to work cities like Chicago(Chiraq) until there is no gang on gang gun violence or neighborhood gun violence.

 

There will always be weapons. There will always be killing.

 

If it is in one man's heart to kill another(by man- meaning humans, mankind)- they will kill. There will still be school violence.

 

School violence won't end until we address the social, cultural, and familial roots of the issue.

 

END OF DREAM

 

I believe this with all my heart and soul.

 

Sloan, I do not own any guns. Not me. My dad owns maybe 3 long guns and a shotgun.

 

But Harris needs to do what Obama did and leave the issue lie dormant- focus on economic recovery.


I've now had this same dream twice, but the first time all I could remember is KH is the Shadow President but there was something much worse. Had the same dream and wrote it down with all details.

I told my friend that I doubt Congress will so restrict traditional hunting rifles and shotguns, but if Congress does do that, there will be bloodshed. There might be anyway, thanks to the guy you and Waldo voted for, twice. Hope you don't live near anything important, like an ATT operations center. 

I spent Christmas with my daughter and her family in Mississippi. Her hubby has a niece who lives in Nashville, near where the bomb went off. She then decided to spend time with us in Mississippi. They don't own guns, or know how to use them. I know how to use a gun, but don't have one. 

I dunno, if I had to hazard a wild ass guess, I'd say Republican gun ownership outnumbers Democrat gun ownership 10 to 1. Perhaps "In guns we trust" should replace "In God we trust" on American money. 

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com 

No comments: