Saturday, December 26, 2020

Merry Christmas: Nashville bombing was demonstration by American terrorists, and millions of fanatics want Democrats exterminated

An Alabama Facebook friend responded to:

Covid has changed everything, perhaps kinda like being stuck in a monastery. Hopefully, it will pass, but I wonder what kind of place America will be if Covid does pass? It's not the America I knew a few years ago. I fear for the safety of my daughters and their families.

Ann
I would like to think that it is a better place than we are in, because we are in a hell like I have never known, I can only dream of a better life and better day will come our way, Merry Xmas, love ann

Me
It’s there, we’re here, temporarily; the one time around view shrinks God and the creation down to nearly irrelevant.

Ann
I do not know, Sloan, what is going to happen to any of us, much less if we will make it anymore, nobody knows, and it’s hell waiting, is it not, or what? But love you and take care lol

Me
I spent lots of time being homeless, sleeping nights outside, in shelters, friends' homes, to the point I just tried to get through each day and night, and enjoy the bright moments. COVID easy compared to that. 
A friend, who moved to Israel last year, said every home there has a bomb-proof room. The Bomb that exploded in Nashville this morning was American-made, a demonstration. Warning was given, to give people chance to evacuate area. 
Tens of millions of Americans are convinced Democrats are communists, stole the election, are traitors.
Meanwhile, every day is a challenge for me in various ways, and I’m still just trying to get through each day, and enjoy the bright moments.

Ann
Me too, Sloan. I’m a lost ball in high weeds, can’t seem to find my way, but I think in my heart of hearts that some truth shall set me free,whatever it may be, it will be? lol

Me
I need angels to show me the way, and it's all I can do to try to keep up with them.
It's been that way since early 1987, when I had money, when I didn't, when I had a woman in my life, when I didn't, one day at a time, it probably would take several thousand pages to write down what I remember of it, the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly, of and not of this world.

Ann
Been there sloan

Me
You've been driven by angels who seldom seem satisfied with you for 33 years?

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: