Saturday, December 19, 2020

America unhinged, will ETs come to the rescue?

Three very different significant people in my life responded to yesterday's the most exquisite, perfect poem, ever: Is a stark soulscape less so with the eyes of Monet? post at this blog:

Peggy, retired nurse, author, 100-percent Democrat, we met when we both lived in Key West and have had many discussions online
I enjoyed this writing, Sloan. I think some of us are simply more curious about the world than others. I saw a UFO flying right in front of my car once in the 70s. I never saw anything so fast in my life. One minute it was big as life right in front of the car on Southern Blvd in West Palm and the next it looked as though someone had thrown a giant Frisbee and then it was gone as my eyes stayed on it. It was broad daylight so easy to see it was not a commercial or private plane or helicopter. No one else seemed to see it and there was never a word about it on the news. Had I been there in Colorado when you said, Look up, I certainly would have looked at it. As for the election, I don't see Democrats worshipping Joe Biden. I see them, and I, hopeful now that he's won the election that he can undo much of what Trump has done. I see us relieved that soon the era of Trump will be over and hopeful that some common sense has come to take charge of our country. I just feel profound relief that it will soon be over. I don't see Joe Biden as a savior of the country, but as a decent and sensible human being who will try his best to make some things better for the country as a whole. No one man is going to change the last four years, but I think he will do his utmost to make things better, first of those things is this pandemic that's paralyzed the nation. Whether he can drive some sense into those who've defied the science and driven the pandemic with their refusal to follow the dictates of the CDC in wearing masks and social distancing remains to be seen. Truthfully, I doubt he will change any minds prejudiced by Donald Trump. Just because we see the vaccines becoming available does not negate continuing practice of these safeguards. This pandemic is going to be with us at least into the spring and summer before everyone who is willing to is vaccinated, so we can't let down our collective guard and act like nothing is happening. I think Joe will stress that, but savior of the country, don't see that at all. I just see a man who is committed to trying to bring the country together and I'm hopeful he can, to some extent.

Sloan Bashinsky
Thanks for your ET encounter. In four years, Donald Trump founded a new religion of over 70 million Americans of voting age. And about that many more children of those those worshippers? Consider how much longer it took that many people to accept Jesus as their messiah? The Trump algorithm defies anything in American history. I do truly hope the US Military does not align with Trump's attempt to redo the election. For if that happens, then America will go the way of Russia, China. I watched legions of Democrats worship Barack Obama. They were not fazed by him accepting the Nobel Peace Prize while he continued the Bush-Cheney corporate profit wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. I watched legions worship Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. I am seeing Biden worship, even if you don't see it. The red folks are strong NRA, a great many of them are armed to the teeth. They are furious. They are fanatics against the Democrats. You know this, if you spend time discussing with them on Facebook, and on street corners. Not every Republican is a fanatic, but I imagine about 80 percent of them are. Likewise, the Democrats, but they are not, for the most part, armed to the teeth. Trump is possessed by a demonic entity, which has infiltrated everyone who voted for him and continues to support that vote. The blue side also is infiltrated by a demonic entity, which goes about things differently, because Democrats, in the main, are vulnerable in other ways than Republicans. People don't want to look at their side being infiltrated by a demonic entity. Sort of like my wife, her son and our friend did not want to look up at that spaceship. Trump had a chance to save America from Red China's bioweapon. Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, who was inspired by an angel of God to develop his early stage of infection cure: hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and azithromycin. You joined the legions who rejected that cure, and the demons working the blue side was pleased. The more human strife, the more misery, the more food for demonic realm, which is cut off from and cannot feed on the energy provided by God. Dr. Fauci was against facemasks early on. He rejected Dr. Zelenko. Trump could have made Zelenko's cure freely available. He could have reopened America safely in April. He abandoned his post. He does not deserve to be president. And, he is far more dangerous than Joe Biden at this point in time. It was fear for the safety of my daughters and their families that caused me to vote for Biden. I also voted for him because he at least talks about trying to save the planet from humans. I told someone yesterday that, given how it's going, the planet'
s atmosphere might be poisonous to humans in 100 years. They live in contained shelters, space craft, on the moon. Wish Trump was as eager to do something about that as he was to make Operation Warp Speed work. Had he gone with Dr. Zelenko, there would have been no need for a vaccine.


Sloan Bashinsky
Here's Dr. Zelenko's March 23 letter, which led to him being called by Trump's chief of staff and interviewed by Sean Hannity on FOX.


Jerry, college fraternity brother, retired physician and medical school dean
Sloan there are many of us stuffing shirts - it is all we know how to do.
Biden is humble and would resist deification.

Sloan Bashinsky
Jerry, I don’t see Biden wants deification, but I do see him being deified, although nowhere to the Trump extent. The Trump legions are convinced the election was stolen, the Democrats and most of the news media are agents of the Devil, literally, and they have a mandate from God to prevail. Red China, Russia and Islam rejoice and take advantage. If Biden becomes president, he will inherit two Americas, one of which hates him and anything blue. While Russia, Red China and Islam never sleep. Do not be surprised to see an even worse bioweapon from Red China, which next time also has a vaccine. Those three’s cyber hackers and weapons already are wreaking havoc in America, and that will increase. EMP weapons will wreck US military electronic systems/weapons. Nuclear weapons never should have been invented. Abraham Lincoln Battle Hymn of the Republic way out of its depth in today’s America.

Lee Ann, old girlfriend with psychic ability
I have seen 4 space ships in my lifetime. The first three times I attributed to smoking pot but the fourth time was last year at this time in Flagstaff, Arizona. I too reluctantly voted for Biden.

Sloan Bashinsky
Lee Ann, maybe ETs will intervene and help, take over, or exterminate Earthlings?

Lee Ann
Maybe they would be the best world leaders.

Sloan Bashinsky
Hard to imagine ETs could offer more help than Jesus offered, but perhaps the state of things on Planet Earth today requires something less refined.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: