Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Was Ruth Bader Ginsburg a reincarnation of Mary Magdalene?

 

In his day, Jesus was not liked by the Pharisees (the conservatives). He was killed by them. In her day, Ruth Bader Ginsburg was not liked by the Pharisees (the conservatives). She is vilified by them. Ginsburg kinda reminds me of Joan of Ark, Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Gloria Steinem, who is reported to have said, "The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off." Jesus said in the Gospels, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” Ginsburg did not claim to be like Jesus, but I bet my life and my soul Jesus really likes her.
Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and closeup, text that says '[W]hen I'm sometimes asked when will there be enough women on the Supreme Court]? And I say 'When there are nine.' People are shocked. But there'd been nine men, and nobody' ever raised a question about that. JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBURG attn:'

Comments

  • Aw, Sloan, you brought tears to my eyes with that one. I'll bet Jesus loves her, too!
    • Look into Justice Ginsburg's eyes starring right into us; look into her very, very big soul. As I looked at her this morning, before reading your comment, Peggy, I thought of Mary Magdalene, who is made out in the Gospels to be a whore, even though it is plain as day in the Gospels that she was very special to Jesus. She washed his feet with her own tears and hair, and anointed his feet with precious oil she scant could afford. What did she wash and anoint him with when they were in private? Where were the men at the open tomb on the third day? They were off in hiding when three women met there with Jesus. He told one of the women, Mary Magdalene, to go to the men and tell them she had seen him and he would been with them, soon. Jesus never did anything by happenstance. By sending Magdalene, he wanted them to get messages including how very important she was to him. Wouldn't surprise me if Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a reincarnation of the same soul that had been Mary Magdalene, whom I was told in maybe 1991 was of The Order Melchizedek.
    • That came about as follows. My wife and I were in bed reading. She read something about Melchizedek and asked me if I knew anything about Melchizedek? I said Abraham in the Bible had dealings with Melchizedek, which was an eternal being then in the form of a man, to whom Abraham tithed the spoils of wars in which he was victorious. I asked my wife if she wanted me to try to get more information about Melchizedek? She said, Yes. I lay down my book and stretched out on our bed and closed my eyes, My wife began lightly stroking my chest with her fingers. We had learned this would put me into a trance and I would receive information from beyond. She was a licensed clinical social worker in private practice. When we first met, she worked in the local school system as a clinical social worker. I waited for something to come. I waited. Then I told her something was coming from very, very far away. It came in short segments, about 15 seconds apart. as Follows.
      Melchizedek
      Melchizedek is an order of Angel that comes to a planet in trouble
      Melchizedek comes to prepare the planet to receive the Christ
      Christ does not come to a planet without Melchizedek
      Mary Magdalene was of The Order Melchizedek
    • As for Ruth Bader Ginsburg, look into her eyes and receive what words really cannot explain, but she managed to nail it in that quote, and when you consider the beginnings of the United States of America, women were not even allowed to vote, and that was a very long time changing.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: