Saturday, August 17, 2019

Will the truth about Jerry Epstein's death ever be told?



I reported in the August 11, 2019 Jerry Epstein: suicide or hit job? post at this blog, that a few days before Epstein reportedly killed himself, a friend of mine told me that the angel Khamael, who, along with Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Melchizedek, visits my friend, had asked if Epstein would kill himself or be bumped off? My friend said he told Khamael that was none of his concern, and why was he asked that? Khamael smirked.

My friend said he had heard through a grapevine that the Aryan Brotherhood, headquartered in the Atlanta federal prison, had put a several hundred thousand dollar bounty on Epstein’s life, which news had gotten into the prison grapevine and the major prison gangs were vying to claim the bounty. The grapevine said the bounty had been offered to the Aryan Brotherhood by a secret source.

My friend said he sent an email to the federal prison HQ and to New York's Rikers Island jail, where he thought Epstein had been transferred by the feds to better protect him, stating what my friend had heard, and of his concern that Epstein would not live to see his trial, and they needed to keep a very close watch on him. 

My friend said he received back an email from a man representing the feds, saying they had Epstein on suicide watch, in a suicide hood, and were checking him every 15 minutes, and there was no way he was going to die by suicide or foul play. The federal prison official representative said they had received 4,500 similar emails from citizens, who wanted Epstein to stay alive and go to trial, and they were receiving thousands of phone calls a day. The fed rep said they did not need the public’s help. They had it covered.

My friend said he did not wish to share those emails with me and the public, and him and/or me then maybe end up dead or worse.

The plot further thickened, as reported in the "fake" news New York Times article below, in which it appeared, Epstein was in a federal facility in New York City (not at Rikers Island), and  Epstein was not being watched even every 30 minutes, and he was supposed to have a cell mate to help him remain stable, but his cell mate was moved out and he was alone. The Times article reported the authorities said it absolutely was suicide, and I wondered if the George Washington Bridge was for sale again?

Before Jail Suicide, Jeffrey Epstein Was Left Alone and Not Closely Monitored
Before Jail Suicide, Jeffrey Epstein Was Left Alone and Not Closely Monitored

The plot thickened again, when it was reported in various online news media that Epstein had hanged himself with a bed sheet tied to the top bunk in his cell. He had tied the other end of the sheet around his neck and had leaned forward and broken several small bones in his neck, including the hyoid bone, and had strangled himself:

From Wikipedia:
The hyoid bone (lingual bone or tongue-bone) (/ˈhaɪɔɪd/[2][3]) is a horseshoe-shaped bone situated in the anterior midline of the neckbetween the chin and the thyroid cartilage. At rest, it lies at the level of the base of the mandible in the front and the third cervical vertebra (C3) behind.

Unlike other bones, the hyoid is only distantly articulated to other bones by muscles or ligaments. The hyoid is anchored by muscles from the anterior, posterior and inferior directions, and aids in tongue movement and swallowing. The hyoid bone provides attachment to the muscles of the floor of the mouth and the tongue above, the larynx below, and the epiglottis and pharynx behind.

I told my friend that the odds of someone or someones else strangling the unguarded, unwatched Epstein in that fashion were exponentially greater than him doing it to himself. My friend agreed. 

I said I could imagine there are high profile people, who might have secretly funded a bounty to have Epstein killed. For hypothetical examples, the Clintons. President Trump. Prince Andrew. MI5 or MI6. The CIA. Etc. My friend agreed.

I asked my friend, why would Khamael have come to him and asked if Epstein would be bumped off or killed, if something fishy was not coming down? My friend agreed.

The next plot thickening came when my friend reported that Google had removed from his email account his email to the federal prison headquarters, and the email back to him from the federal prison official, with a note from Google, that any unauthorized reuse of those emails could constitute perjury and obstruction of justice. My friend said a draft of his email to the feds also was removed from his email account by Google.

I said it l didn't see how perjury came into play, and spreading the federal prison official's email around would be prevention of obstruction of justice.

I said perhaps that email had been sent out many times, and hopefully Attorney General William Barr had obtained a copy, but whether that email will ever see the light of day might be another matter altogether.

I can imagine it will be a cold day in hell before Barr learns what really happened to Epstein, and if Barr ever does learn, will he tell the American public?

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments: