Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Key West will not like its resident shaman-in-training Kari Dangler karma

The original May 7, 2019 algorithms in a cloud and doublespeak have all but captured America post at this blog contained an excerpt from an email to an old member of the Key West/Florida Keys resistance, which I decided to remove because of dreams a good friend reported having had about my homeless girlfriend Kari Dangler, which cast her in a very bad light, and criticized me for sticking beside her.
A few days ago, Kari and I both started having dreams that convinced me what my friend had been told about Kari and me in his dreams was not for me to heed any longer, and perhaps I should have ignored those dreams altogether. Then, something awful invaded my internal organs, which left me feeling yesterday like perhaps I had drunk battery acid.

My friend, whose dreams were critical of Kari and me, has not yet had the exquisite experience of being put into relationship with a woman chosen for him, and him for her, by God. If, when, that ever happens to my friend, he will learn the path of the monk to God is, well, let me just say, VERY DIFFERENT from what is called by the Melchizedek Order, "Paradise Mating", in which a selected human couple are given the exquisite, often rhymes with excruciating, thrill of walking, surrounded by angels, and by demons, through God's purifying fire, and hell fire, back to the Tree of Life. Or, if you will, back to Paradise.

I was treated to that adventure with three women before I met Kari. Three other women were introduced to that adventure when they met me, but they were not as inclined as the other three women. The most inclined of the six women before Kari was the fourth. She was turned every which a way but loose by angels and became someone entirely new very quickly. But we ran out of money, and on this world that tends to trump God and everything else that actually matters.  

Then, along came the least likely paradise mating partner of all. Kari Dangler. A homeless booze and cigarette addict, with a felony conviction for standing her ground and defending herself and her boyfriend with an unloaded pistol, which she in the past had used to try to shoot a loud frog, and with a misdemeanor rap sheet long as her leg.

Yet, as it would turn out, but for Kari being trapped in Key West, Hurricane Irma would have hit the city head on, wrecking the city's beautiful tree canopy and turning the city into something really ugly, not to mention taking lives and destroying many homes and creating a whole lot of new homeless people.

How I learned about Key West being spared Irma's wrath because of Kari Dangler came about in this way.

As Irma made her way across the Atlantic Ocean, apparently in a beeline to Key West, Kari told me of waking up in her hidey hole one morning and seeing two huge male arms and hands come down through the clouds and nudge Irma slightly eastward. I told Kari maybe that was Archangel Michael's arms and hands. Or Jesus'. 

The New Testament Letter to the Hebrews says Jesus is high priest in Melchizedek. The author of the letter is not named and most Bible scholars say the author is unknown. The angels told me in 1999 that Hebrews was written by Mary Magdalene anonymously, because back then it was known no man would read what a woman wrote.

Sorry, St. Paul, but in Paradise Mating, the "Eve" candidate is every bit as important as the "Adam" candidate. You would have known that if you had actually been with Jesus and Mary Magdalene in public and when they were together in private. 

Back to the future.

As Hurricane Irma closed in on Key West, she veered slightly eastward and presented only her weak side to Key West, while her strong side laid to waste 20 miles up US 1 to Key Largo.

I got some interesting feedback when I published that news at this blog. Best I could tell, no one I knew in Key West and the Florida Keys believed me. Nor did Kari believe me. However, a few of my alleged wacko mainland friends  believed me, including the friend whose recent dreams slammed Kari, and me for sticking with her.

Perhaps some day Kari will get over herself and embrace who she really is. Perhaps not. In Paradise Mating, everything is a mystery. There are no crystal balls. At least, not available to human beings. 

That preamble behind, here is the email excerpt I removed from the  algorithms in a cloud and doublespeak have all but captured America post at this blog:

My homeless girlfriend Kari Dangler, about whom I have written many times on my blog, with her knowing it would happen, is far more real and emotional than those Anon Ymous algorithms in the Coconut Telegraph cloud.

My blog post about Kari and Judge Mark Wilson the other day was, thanks solely to them, something 60 Minutes should jump all over. Key West Judge Mark Wilson sides with pro se homeless woman Kari Dangler against Key West Police Department and Monroe County State Attorney Office


Yet not one of the many local government officials responsible for the post even happening, replied. Nor did any of the several Key West and Florida Keys journalists who received a copy of that post.

Kari reported getting kudos and whines on the street about the post. I tend to view whines as the best indicator of how good something published is. 

A voicemail from Kari this evening alerted me to her getting praised by KWPD earlier in the day.

·  DANGLER, KARI ANNE was arrested on 05/06/2019 at 17:45
·  Date of Birth: 12/06/1961 Age: 57 Gender: F Race: W
·  Address: STREETS OF KEY WEST, KEY WEST, FL 33040
·  Occupation: NONE in KEY WEST
·  Arrest Location: 2922 ROOSEVELT BLVD, KEY WEST
·  Arresting Officer/Agency: KWPD, - KWPD
·  Incident #: KWPD19002612   -   Offense #:
·  Charges:
o 1 Misdemeanor Count(s) of 810.09.2a TRESPASSING - PROPERTY NOT STRUCTURE OR CONVEY
·  Arraignment: Unknown at this time

After Judge Mark Wilson threw out Kari's just previous trespass arrest at the rear of the Winn-Dixie shopping center, where she was sitting alone, no one else insight, after driving off thousands of tourists in fear for their lives, I told her that KWPD would put her in jail instead of give her another trespass violation.

In the old days, they stoned prophets.

wonder how Judge Wilson will decide this new trespass case? KWPD apprehended Kari at a different part of the North Roosevelt Blvd shopping centers this time. She was hanging out behind the Circle K, sitting in the shade, frightening away yet more thousands of tourists who had no clue she was back there.

I can't help but wonder what all kind of karma KWPD is racking up for Key West just over the way it treats Kari? 

In the old days, they stoned prophets.

Back to the present.

Kari reported yesterday afternoon that Judge Peary Fowler was in court yesterday morning, because Judge Wilson was presiding over a trial. Judge Fowler gave Kari a 30-days sentence, with credit for time served in jail. When I reported that to my friend, whose dreams had slammed Kari and me, he slammed the Key West police department and the city.

So, Kari will spend about two more weeks in the pokey, which should give her time to completely wean from booze and tobacco, again, and to finish reading an early 1960s vintage jail library book about America's Hopi Indians, some of whose clans consisted entirely of people in touch with human and other realms.

I know from many anomalous stories Kari told me about her early life, that she was born with the purpose of being a shaman. When the signs of that first showed up, it freaked her out. She quickly learned it was not something she should share with other people. Some of her visions deeply disturbed her. Even as a elderly Native American shaman eventually sought her out and started sharing with her some of his wisdom and practices. Sometimes he comes to Kari in dreams. As do angels.

When I realized Kari and I might become a couple, I told her  all of that would come to pass if she and I stayed connected. She didn't believe me. She probably thought I was nuts. She may still think I'm nuts. That's okay. Humanity looks nuts to me. Stuck in one dimension. Unaware of what some Hopi clans took for granted.

I told Hoodoo Witch on the telephone last night that Key West really is not going to like its Kari Dangler karma, and, when it comes, the city probably won't connect the dots. Hoodoo Witch did not retort that I was nuts. Nor would my friend who had the dreams, which slammed Kari and me.

In the old days, they stoned prophets.

After I woke up this morning knowing I would write about Kari today, the having drunk battery acid feeling inside me started to dissipate.

sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

2 comments:

kdawg68 said...

I bet Kari racks up more days in jail than on streets of key west the rest of her days here! Of course US1 does run north. And I have people still buying Dirtbags one way tickets on mega bus outta here! Maybe she should consider taking one.

Sloan said...

That might be a good bet. Better Kari is in the sheriff's jail with free room, board and medical, than hanging out on the streets of a city that hates homeless people. When the big one comes and levels Key West, Kari will be safe, if she is in that Category 5-proof jail, or transported to a mainland jail.

The big one will rattle the cage of Key West's fake one human family, by turning that touted paradise into a wasteland with thousands of new homeless people. But will the city wake up? I would not lay money on it.

Meanwhile, I received reports from various quadrants that you are having a lot of fun with medical doctors. Don't know how much, if any, of that gossip is true. But it did make its way to me, and caused me to recall Kari telling me about a year ago that she had used on you a ritual the elder Native American shaman had taught her when she was a young woman, to deal with people who had it in for her, and she said you were going to have a really bad time.