Tuesday, July 11, 2017

when people ask me about God, maybe I should just laugh?

When my errant homeless girlfriend Kari Dangler called me this morning, she said she had dreamt of her and me making love throughout last night. I said, well, that must be your soul's way of telling you it really likes what I'm telling you about changing your ways, which you do not like me telling you :-). 
Hrumph! Maybe, she said. Asked, if I'd ever been with a woman who had those kind of dreams about me? Or who, when she was in jail, would just think about me and have an orgasm? 

I said, once a woman I really liked called me one morning long distance and said we had made love in her sleep all the night before in every position and way imaginable, and she woke up in a state. That was my errant girlfriend before Kari. Who, from the time she was a child, was talked to by angels she told me many times. And, when we were an item, she heard plenty from angels. But no, only you, no other woman described what you tell me you experience with me when I am not there.

I told Kari my dreams last night pointed me toward one thing. There is only one lawyer who can handle the situation with my father's estate. Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I told Kari that I and other people did a lot of really hard work for her yesterday, and as we did it, that big nasty storm trying to come into Key West broke up and the sun came out and it turned out being a nice day. Kari said, could be. She saw the storm break up and go away, after expecting to be drenched by the storm.
When my mainland hoodoo witch friend called me yesterday, she said perhaps my dream of the night before about me giving a man a knife to kill himself with was my lawyer in Birmingham, and if he does what the case needs doing, he will commit suicide by losing any future referrals from my father's law firm. Close, perhaps, I said. If he does not do what the case requires, he will kill himself spiritually. When I first told him about the case, he was rarin' to take it on. No, he had no conflict of interest. But later, well, he had gotten a lot of referrals from that law firm and he would not be comfortable suing them. When my hoodoo witch friend asked, what got into him, that he would reverse himself like that? I told her to stop asking dumb questions. The Devil got into him. My hoodoo witch friend may never come around to it being that simple: why people do what they should not do and not do what they should do.

My hoodoo witch friend dreamt recently of a dungeon cell she controls in which are the lady who sued me and my north Georgia backwoods shaman in training batshitcrazy friend Brenda. The night before last she was told by an exalted committee in a dream that the woman who sued me and Brenda are one and the same. I told her yesterday that I'm still trying to wrap my mind around Brenda and the lady who sued me being one and the same. Many of my friends can't stand Brenda. Tell me to shuck her. But they don't know her. She's nothing like the woman who sued me. 

My hoodoo witch friend said both women want my inheritance. I said, well, Brenda does want to share in it. She's had many dreams about me getting the inheritance and she gets some of it. But she's not mean. She is family to me. I have no problem, if I get another pile, and I mean a pile, paying her reasonable monthly rent and giving her enough money to get by each month. I can't do that without a pile, though. 

Last night, Brenda called to say the man in whose home she had been staying in exchange for housekeeping and cooking, threw her and all of her meager possessions out yesterday, because, he said, he had told her to clean the house, and she had not cleaned his room. She had cleaned the rest of the house, and had not gotten to his room, which she had cleaned last week when she cleaned the house.

She was a wreck. Sitting on the bare ground, being chewed on by mosquitoes. Nobody to call up there, who could help her. So, she called me, who she knew could not help her. I told her to call the police, tell them she needed help and protection, perhaps they could persuade a shelter to take her in. But she didn't want to do that. 

My hoodoo witch friend asked me what got into that man, to cause him to do such a thing? I really get tired of her asking me questions to which the answer if obvious. The Devil got into the man. This man and his family have housed Brenda from time to time. Last week, his father tried to sexually assault Brenda, and she called the police on him. In the past one of the brothers in this family shot another of the brothers with a bow and arrow.

My hoodoo witch friend laughed, said something that reminded me of "Deliverance". 

I said, Brenda had told me something nasty was all over and un her, could I take it off of her? That has happened many times in the past. I got quiet, went inside of me, allowed a "state" to come forward. Then I said to Archangel Michael, what in the hell's going on? She's one of yours. Why is this happening? I asked Brenda if she was feeling better? Yes, it was lifted off of her. But now men were screaming in her right ear. Right is the male side. I told her Michael was with her. She said Michael had been with her for two days. The screaming had stopped, she said. We said goodnight.

Then, Brenda called me again. She had started praying. Then, Michael went into the man's house. Then two dogs came by her and went into that house and started eating that man's soul. Literally. Spirit dogs, or wolves. After the dogs went in, Michael came back out and was with her. She was drunk with the Spirit. Really drunk, she said. She was giggling. She had to stop talking. 

I called and reported all of that to my hoodoo witch friend. I said, Brenda is as wired into the spirit realms as anyone I have ever known, but she is not disciplined, she has not been trained, she is feral. Even so, what do you suppose I do when someone like her shows up in my life surrounded by people who are spirit disconnected? Right, I engage her. She is pack. As in, wolfpack. So, why are Brenda and the lady who sued me one and the same? My hoodoo witch friend said she did not know. Nor did I. 

But my dreams last night left me with a different view, which, simply stated is, the woman who sued me had had her heart set on me going back into the practice of law, and suing me had forced me to bone back up on that and learn how to use the internet to do e-filings, which she had used to sue me from Alabama. 

Back in the fall of 2014, Brenda was told in her sleep, she would tell me 6 months later, that I needed to ask my father's widow and his law firm to help me out financially. I blew up at Brenda for waiting 6 months to tell me that. She said she didn't tell me because she was a afraid I would blow up at her.

I emailed the law firm and got stonewalled. I let it go. 

Then, in early 2016, the lawyer who had drawn up all of my father's estate documents sent out a letter to my father's children explaining what all kind of inheritances lay ahead for us. So, I started asking questions in emails, to get more information.

Then, UTZ potato chip and snack food company bought out Golden Flake potato chip and snack food company, for about 3 times what Golden Flake stock was going for on the stock exchange. Golden Flake was my father's company, traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange. That's when I asked the law firm to start sharing some of that loot with my father's children, including me. The law firm declined, and refused to pass my suggestion along to the other beneficiaries. I knew, behind the scenes, the law firm was taking orders from my father's widow.

Based on dreams, I talked with two different lawyers in Birmingham a couple of weeks apart. We could not see a cause of action. That is, a right to sue that a court might accept. I let it slide. Then, another lawyer showed up in a dream. I had practiced law with him. He was a personal injury lawyer. He was excited about what I told him. Said he had no conflict of interest. I told him to run with it.Still, what was the cause of action? I still did not see it. 

Enter Young Prophet with news that after my father died his widow and his estate, represented by his law firm, which had created his estate documents, had sued a Birmingham-based oil & gas investment firm to recover all the money my father had invested in it over maybe 25 years, $37 million, as I recall. The grounds for that lawsuit were my father was mentally incompetent to do business with that oil & gas investment company. Mentally incompetent due to old age, and due to heavy use of booze and prescription narcotics for pain.

I told Young Prophet that was really interesting, because less than a year before father died in late August 2005, he had executed a codicil (amendment) to his last will and testament, drawn up by the same law firm (who later would sue the oil & gas investment firm), giving my father's widow $14 million cash at his death. The same widow who soon would lead the charge against the oil & gas firm to return $37 million, or so, because my father was not mentally competent to do business with it. But, conveniently, he was mentally competent after doing business with that firm to execute the codicil leaving her $14 million cash.

The other night, I dreamed my mother and father were in France and I was with them. I told them I have shit for parents. But why did I tell them that? I reported that I associated France with Arnaud and Naja Girard, who publish Key West the Newspaper (thebluepaper.com) online every Friday. I spaced out that Arnaud is a French lawyer and Naja is a lay person who, with Arnaud, has prosecuted quite a few lawsuits pro se, for themselves. After being sued by the woman who sued me, Naja ran legal circles around that woman and got that lawsuit dismissed with prejudice.

I emailed my Birmingham lawyer the other day:


From: Sloan Bashinsky
Sent: Thursday, July 6, 2017 1:53 PM
To: jack@xxxxxxxx.com
Subject: ???



Hi, Jack -

Lack of hearing from you is worrying me.

You emailed some time ago that you would call me, but have not done so.

If you have had a change of heart about trying to help me, that's okay, but I need to know that.

Thanks,

Sloan

305-407-4285

I have not heard anything back from him. 

Time to get to work. Shit work. Thanks, Mom and Dad. Honor thy mother and thy father, so that thy days shall be long in the land the Lord is giving me, right?
Moving laterally, Sancho Panza emailed, quoting my hoodoo witch friend in my post yesterday:


"You are working me very hard today.... given that it's my 71st birthday.  Don't I deserve some birthday FUN.... rather than deep spirit work?"

I like her... she's cool... Happy Birthday to the 71 year-old, young lady who can run circles around both of us!  *>:) devil

A true lover of wisdom has hands too busy to hold on to anything! He learns by doing and every pebble in the path becomes her teacher!  Oink

I wrote back:


I'll pass that along to her. 

When she and I talked on the phone about an hour ago, I told her all the work I'd done today by conversing with her online, and then visiting with Kari, and then Young Prophet called with a jolting dream he'd had about Kari headed for the cemetery if she don't straighten herself up, then I called Kari and told her the dream and other stuff that didn't make her day, and a huge storm lurking in the ocean all day had started breaking up and the sun was coming out and the wind was picking up, and, metaphysically, that could be the result of all the hard work we all had done today, or have nothing to do with it. That's science, I said. She said, for sure. I said, but Sancho Panza would not see it as science. And she said, poor Sancho. I said, that's why he rides a burro and not a  horse. And he got the name Sancho years ago when he started calling me Don Quixote. And she laughed.

Young Prophet said he is still bleeding in this G.I. tract, and he's working hard metaphysically to resolve it. He said doing spirit work. I asked him to tell me more about the bleeding. He said it's ulcers in two places in his stomach. I asked if he had access to a vegetable juicer? Yes. Then try cutting a head of raw cabbage in half and juicing half and drinking the juice on an empty stomach in the evening and again in the morning, for a week. That's an old effective remedy for ulcers. Perhaps it will give you relief, and keep doing the spirit work. He said he will try it and, for sure, he will keep doing the spirit work. Back after he was attacked by a demon and knocked to the ground and busted his scalp, he was having all sorts of trouble with his head and balance and so for, and I told him to find a chiropractor who knew how to do cranial work, that is, adjust the skull plates, and he did that and he got to feeling a lot better.

The 71 year-old lady running rings around us has bouts of anemia, which lay her low. A doctor or nutritionist or herbalist can help her with some of it. Metaphysics is needed to deal with the rest of it.

Sancho replied:

Ah, if only people would follow advice as readily as they give dish out!  Nobody knows who  will die first... and that's a good thing! *>:) devil
Being anemic is a good thing... unless it's causing you trouble... too much iron is much worse than too little!

I wrote back:

Too little iron at times causes her to feel likes she's gonna die first; maybe it's a metaphysical signal that she needs to chew more nails, as in, kick more asses that need kicking, shuck more people who are sucking her dry, like what happens to Pop-eye when he gets riled and opens and eats a can of spinach.

Next today, Facebook discussion under yesterday's post at this website:




Sloan Bashinsky shared a link.


Right after publishing yesterday’s especially wild…
AFOOLSWORKNEVERENDS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Comments
Christopher-Marc Parenti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9eqh5tkBII



Feel free to Join my Facebook Public Figure page, receive valuable posts, updates and…

YOUTUBE.COM
Sloan Bashinsky does he ever stop smiling?
Wjames Baldwin The Doctor?
Sloan Bashinsky Si, ze doctor
Wjames Baldwin When the grift is up?


Sloan Bashinsky I don't know. He reminds me of lots of smile and be happy and pay me your money gurus I have run across over the years. In fact, you can use that method for a while, or some people can. Eventually, it takes more and more work. Eventually, it quits working, but it takes a while to figure that out, or the believer is so stuck in the belief that it never gets figured out, as the believer now is coming unglued and then apart at the seams, still smiling and being happy. Ignore the bad shit, it gets pissed off, bites you in the ass and other places not well received either.
Christopher-Marc Parenti I never gave him any money.
Christopher-Marc Parenti You have 176 followers and hardly anybody comments.
Christopher-Marc Parenti Placebo effect.
Sloan Bashinsky That many, on FB? Perhaps they are just watching from a safe distance, like watching a tiger on the other side of a glass wall in a zoo? Or, they don't want to end up in print? Or, they are trying to understand batshit crazyeeze?
Sloan Bashinsky This afternoon, I told the friend I call my hoodoo witch amiga in my musings and ravings at afoolsworkneverends.blogspot.com that I can't imagine anyone paying me for the shit I come up for them to take on after they tell me a worry or owee from their life.
Christopher-Marc Parenti You need a marketer.
Sloan Bashinsky Or, a cat burglar, bank robber, or hit man
Christopher-Marc Parenti Don't go home that night.
Sloan Bashinsky I sure as shit never figured out how to market what the angels taught me to do
Christopher-Marc Parenti Contact Howard Stern.
Sloan Bashinsky Don't know Howard, you market me to him
Sloan Bashinsky hope his life insurance is paid up and he still has his kevlar body suit
Christopher-Marc Parenti You finished with all the Lawyers? By the way my roommate loves your book.
Christopher-Marc Parenti I have not had my hands on it yet.
Sloan Bashinsky the only way to kill all the lawyers is for people to stop using lawyers . starve them to death
Christopher-Marc Parenti I will try to meet up with you for lunch one of these times I am down there.
Sloan Bashinsky I wrote that book in 1985. I died and was resurrected many times after that, but nobody ever wrote a bible about it and turned it into a religion
Sloan Bashinsky My favorite chapter was the one called, "Don't Kill Your Lawyer!", which was about clients who drove their lawyers batshitcrazy 
Sloan Bashinsky We are talking about KILL ALL THE LAWYERS?, A Client's Guide to Hiring, Firing, Using and Suing Lawyers , yes? Otherwise, I need to know what book you mean, I wrote about 20 of them.
Christopher-Marc Parenti I bought it on Ebay.
Sloan Bashinsky Dang, that book's a dinosaur, a living fossil, a collector's item, put it in your vault!
Wjames Baldwin My grift has worn thin as mango skin.
Sloan Bashinsky Grift is a good word to describe what I'm looking at in my father's estate plan, and it's looking like it might be the only lawyer able to deal with it, because it could involve suing my father's law firm and his widow, is, yep, me. It violates the "lawyer brotherhood code" for lawyers to sue lawyers. So it don't happen much. Since I disbarred myself many years ago, I ain't in that brotherhood no longer. Even when I was, I was not "theologically" opposed to suing another lawyer or law firm, if the facts justified it, but the case never came my way. Watts was a Zen Buddhist, as I recall. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Watts


Alan Wilson Watts (6 January 1915 – 16 November 1973) was a British philosopher, writer, and speaker, best known as an interpreter and populariser of Eastern philosophy for a Western audience. Born in Chislehurst, England, he moved to the United States in 1938 and began Zen training in New York. Pur...

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
Sloan Bashinsky Once upon a time, 1994, this fell outta me -

Earth
the sacred prism
through which souls are refracted
into their elemental parts,
purified in Holy Fire,
then one-forged
and sent on their way
to not even God knows where
simply because they are all
unique emanations of God,
evolving, exploring, discovering
expanding
God
Wjames Baldwin Alan Watts fascinates me, as does this poem?
Sloan Bashinsky I took the poem as being downloaded to me by Jesus or perhaps Archangel Michael, or even Melchizedek, about the real nature of humanity and its purpose on this planet which, I am pretty sure is an experimental angel-made planet, a bit different from most planets.

A professional psychic friend of longstanding suggested yesterday that I offer private "healing" sessions to whomever wants them, for a reasonable fee. She suggested $25. I said $50 sounded right to me. On the telephone, I prefer, but could do with email or Facebook private chat. Recently, I published an extensive amount of work with a woman who friended me on Facebook. She gave me permission to publish it. That was for free. 

I told the psychic that I doubt people want to pay money for what I come up with, or the angels tell them, or do to them, after they start talking with me. But perhaps I'm mistaken. I'm getting a new pay pal account, and will put a pay pal button on my website. The psychic said I also can teach people a spiritual alchemical inner ritual I once taught many people, which opened them to receiving from "above" and often caused changes in their lives.

Brenda called just as I was about to publish all of the above. She said, after she got off the phone with me last night, the man who had kicked her out of  his home came outside and took all of her belongings back inside and she spent the night in the bedroom she had been using. Her tonsils are inflamed. Her ears hurt. I said, do not stop saying what you need to say. Try to say it correctly, but do not clam up. Talk that stuff out of your throat. She said okay. 

I have told no one before now that I decided it might put pressure on the angels to start helping Brenda, if I stopped helping her financially. What little money I might give her was not nearly enough to matter. That's why I didn't tell her last night after she was kicked out that I would send her a little money. I imagine when people try to tell Brenda about God, she just laughs!

When I told Kari about Brenda's night, Kari asked, did that really happen? I said, are you serious?!!! That was part of Michael's wolfpack, you remember me telling you about that, don't you? Yes, Kari said.
I did a "wolves" search just now in my email account for a vision I had in june 1994, which provides the backstory for Brenda’s experience with Michael and the two “dogs”:


Once upon a time there lived a man named Joseph, who grew tired of living with people and left his village and went into the woods to live. By and by, a wolf pack discovered Joseph and over time got to know him and that he was not like other men, and eventually they took him into their pack. The leader of the pack was a red wolf named David, and soon David and Joseph became fast friends, and they hunted and played and slept together like . . . wolves. Then one day, the men in the village where Joseph had lived learned from hunters that Joseph was living with wolves. The men decided it was not right for a man to go off and live in the woods and run with with wolves, so they got their guns and set off to find Joseph and bring him back to the village, to live like a man. The men came upon the wolf pack sleeping in the sun next to a bluff. The wind was blowing off the bluff, away from the wolf pack toward the men, which prevented the pack from scenting the men as they approached. By the time the wolf pack realized the men were there, the men had the pack surrounded, pinned against the bluff. David wanted to order the pack to attacl, but Joseph said, “No, I am a man, they will listen to reason, let me go and speak with them.” Although David did not like this idea, he agreed to it because Joseph was a man. But the men would not listen to reason and they shot and killed the entire pack and took Joseph heartbroken back to the village. Joseph languished in the village for many weeks, blaming himself for the death of his pack. Then he had a dream in which he sees David’s face. David is angry, but says nothing, just stares. Finally, Joseph blurts out that he did the best he knew how to do, and he’s so sorry for the way it turned out! David says, “Better that we attacked and died like wolves, than be slaughtered like sheep!” Then Joseph is back with the pack, against the bluff, surrounded by the men. David says he wants the pack to attack. Joseph says, “And I will lead the charge!” Then they hear a voice, the whole pack hears it, say, “There is another way, ask for another way.” Never before have Joseph, David or the pack had such a thing happen, but Joseph asks for another way. Suddenly, a great bolt of lightning strikes the ground between the pack and the men, stirring up a huge cloud of dust. As the wolves and men wait, the dust begins to settle, and in it begins to take the shape of something huge, even as thewolves and Joseph now see a pair of red eyes peering from the bushes behind the men. Then a second pair of red eyes. Then a third pair. Then ten pair. Then a hundred pair. Then a legion of . . . wolves’ eyes. The men now are moved by some force to turn around and see what the now delirious pack already see. Then the men turn back around and find themselves face to face with a great towering eagle, whose piercing golden eyes penetrate their hearts. Then they hear, “These are my battle angels. You may leave this place and go back to your village, taking your guns with you, on condition that you tell everyone what has happened here today, and that no man should ever hunt wolves again, who are not hunting men.” To this condition the men readily agree, and they return to their village and tell everyone what happened, and they go to nearby villages and tell it, and from that day on men do not hunt wolves, who are not hunting men.

sloanbashinsky@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment