Sunday, July 23, 2017

local Bible scholar and the town fool continue their discussion of dreams, reality, God, angels, demons, addiction, love, war, signs, etc. in entirely different ways - plus, why God should not let Earth humans have space travel: Key West Dispensable Church Sunday homily

This hear day being Sunday, right, I'm using the wrong heah on purpose, same in yesterday's post.
Took in "Valerian" at Tropic Cinema. Great argument for why God should not let Earth humans into outer space.

The last two parts of this hear 4-part "homily" are related to that theme, in a "global" sense.

The first two parts continue the Facebook thread with the local Bible scholar, found in the past two days' post at this hear website.  

In yesterday's post, the Bible scholar suggested Kari Dangler's and my other-world experiences are the result of booze and/or other mind-altering drugs, and he challenged my telling him that, whenever I see a man o' war bird, aka frigate bird, it means I will be spiritually attacked. 
Part I:

Wjames Baldwin My apologies to you and to Kari I did not mean to slam you in any way. Being part Irish I know first hand the danger that Alcohol posses in peoples lives and in their dreams both waking and sleeping.
Many in my family have paid a high price to alcohol
. It is I am sure you know is:
The English word spirit, from Latin spiritus "breath", has many different meanings and connotations, most of them relating to a non-corporeal substance either contrasted with or given ontological priority over the material body. It can also refer to a "subtle" as opposed to "gross" material substance, as in the famous last paragraph of Sir Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica.[1]
The word spirit is often used metaphysically to refer to the consciousnessd or personality. The notions of a person's spirit and soul often also overlap, as both contrast with body and both are believed to survive bodily death in some religions,[2] and "spirit" can also have the sense of "ghost", i.e. a manifestation of the spirit of a deceased person.
The term may also refer to any incorporeal or immaterial being, such as demons or deities.[3] In the Bible, "the Spirit" (with a capital "S"), specifically denotes the Holy Spirit." Wikifreinds
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky My parents drank from rising until turning in at night. I am well acquainted with booze addiction.

Booze, and all forms of addiction, including religiosity, crusades, is rooted in absence from God, particularly, what in Christendom is called The Holy Spirit, the female side of God.
Wjames Baldwin My thinking is only based on my limited experience and I do bow to your much more vast experience and your most learned past.
I may or may not have had strange experiences myself but I do not broadcast them. I think no good comes from it in this online and somewhat anonymous digital media format.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin Mostly Mr. Bashinsky I apologize again if I have caused you any harm.
My simplification is not something that is helpful or becoming.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin https://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa41.htm


National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism          No. 41                             July 1998

PUBS.NIAAA.NIH.GOV
Manage
Wjames Baldwin This is not meant to discount any spiritual significance to dreams.
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky So far, your comments don't indicate you have any experience in that field, which HUGE - dreams reveal what otherwise is not seen, heard.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin Well as stated above I may or may not have had such experiences but decline to publish in this format.Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.
That's your Hebrews.
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky Wjames Baldwin That is what Hebrews advises. Was wondering yesterday afternoon, if you have the direct experiences, you did not share some of that here? I thought of Jesus' saying in the Gospels, Don't hide your lamp under a bushel. Today, of course, that can get you locked up some place fun, or at the very least cause people to view you as crazy and imagine you did LSD and still are doing it. At times, there has been aggression in your approach with me. Especially, recently.

Waking from a nap in my travel hammock yesterday afternoon at Fort Zachary State Park, I looked up and there above soared a man o' war bird. Well, dang, I thought. Just what I need to see. Then, came another one trailing the first one. I thought of you right away, and wondered what thrilling shit was coming my way?

I turned in a bit early for me in the police station front lobby last night, 10:30 p.m. Slept pretty much straight through until a dream a little before 4 a.m. Don't usually fall asleep that fast there.

The dream was nightmarish. I lost both of my waterproof backpacks, with my clothes in them. My money was run way down, i didn't have enough to carry me the rest of the month. The room in which I had been staying was cluttered with other people's stuff. It was despairing. I saw Father Stephen Braddock, who in "real" time has headed up Florida Keys Outreach Coalition for a long time, but now is ailing and kinda on sabbatical. They offer homeless people who are chemical clean an in house residency program to try to turn their lives around.

I told Steve in the dream, sarcastically, "I'm really glad to get to see all of my homeless friends again." I woke up, wondered what in the hell that was about? Maybe it was a warning that being homeless tour guide for Adi, from The Guardian, when he is in Key West this coming week, ain't such a sell idea for me. Maybe I should just write down some places and times to be there, for him to meet and talk with homeless people. Maybe I'm not supposed to be there with him. Maybe I been there, done that, enough already. 

Being around most homeless people in Key West is like being around sub humans, perhaps a mutation from homosapien. Not joking. Easy to grok, if you spend much time hanging out with homeless people here. On the streets, on the beaches, in the shopping centers, at KOTS. And in their camps in the woods, if you know where they are and the let you in. Been there, done that.

As I lay on the bench trying to return to sleep, I hear a man coming into the front lobby talking loud, to the air, it turned out. He got on the house phone and said he needed to talk with police officers about something he had already talked with them about earlier in the evening. He had more information. I lay low, pretending to sleep.

After a while, he started talking to himself, I figured. Then, he shoulted at me, I'm talking to you! I look at him. Me? Yeah, you! What are you don't sleeping here? They let me sleep here because I'm banned from KOTS, they have to let me sleep somewhere. He said, this a a good place to sleep, I'm going out to KOTS and get myself banned, so i can sleep here. I said, I don't think it works that way, if you get yourself banned on purpose. He said it worked that way.

I'm thinking of the 2 man o' war birds, and of skeptical you.

He said he'd been robbed earlier in the evening by woman. She used a weapon? No. She took my money. I said, that's not robbery, which involves a weapon; that's stealing. Stealing is worse, he said. No, robbery is worse, I said.

He said he works hard, makes good money. I said, I work hard, too, but don't get paid. If you make good money, why are you homeless? No answer.

A police officer comes out and greets the man by his first name and leads him away from the front lobby, for which I am grateful. A second officer comes out and I tell him what the man had told me he intends to do at KOTS. the officer said there is nothing that can be done about it, if that's what he does. Even if he does it on purpose? Even then, the officer said, but we will try to deal with him.

The conversation with the officers did not go to the man's liking, and he stormed away making a lot of noise with his mouth. He was going to take care of that bitch who stole his money, if they didn't do it first.

The officer I had spoken to came by me on his way back into the police station and said, if that man does what he said he is going to do, it's going to be a mess, but they will try to handle it. I said, the man's momma didn't teach him any manners. The officer chuckled, went back into the staton. 

I thought about you and the 2 man o' war birds, and what hell I will experience if that sub human ends up sleeping nights in the police station front lobby. I thought maybe his showing up there last night was payback from Lucifer for what I told you yesterday and my post about Judith Haney yesterday.

Sorry, I see a notice that you have responded to me, while I have been adding new material using the edit feature.

Kari Dangler

Part II:
???Sloan Bashinsky Just as i was typing that, Kari called, which was ARRANGED - the timing - by angels, given I was typing this to you, who had slammed Kari, and me, out of sheer lack of direct experience by you with angels and God - otherwise, you would be talking very differently about this.
Comments
Wjames Baldwin 
Mostly Mr. Bashinsky I apologize again if I have caused you any harm.
My simplification is not something that is helpful or becoming.
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism No. 41 July 1998
PUBS.NIAAA.NIH.GOV
This is not meant to discount any spiritual significance to dreams.
Remove
Sloan Bashinsky You are out of your depth
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky Way out. If you were having direct experiences with God, you would take a very different tact in this discussion.
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky Kari had prophetic dreams and visions when she was a young woman, it really bothered her, she ran from it; I told her, if she ran with me, that would return, and it came back right away.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin Ok then I bid you good day, hope you slept well. but, You can not know my experiences any more than I can know yours and you might
Remove
Sloan Bashinsky Unfortunately, i have been opened up in ways that allow me to read people and events in ways I was not always able to do.
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky How I slept is in the original FB thread we have been having.
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky Just another night with God's angels, showing me what is up, coming in, has come in, from my side, from other sides.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin If you think I am part of an attack on you, then I will leave you be and wish you the best of luck.
Remove
Sloan Bashinsky The man o' war birds came to alert me to the incoming attacks, and for me to tell you about it, since you challenged me on the birds yesterday.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin So you don't think I am attacking you by questioning other peoples description of experiences that I am not privy to, knowing that the least reliable type of testimony is Eye Witness Testimony?
Remove
Sloan Bashinsky Actually, the most reliable testimony is eye witness testimony, and in the Gospels, Jesus said it when he said, it was said that it took two witnesses in court to prove something, and in this situation he was one witness and his Father in heaven was the other witness.
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky As I keep saying, if you were having the direct experience, we would not be having this kind of discussion.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin as to witness reliability you might find this funny
https://www.scientificamerican.com/.../do-the-eyes-have-it/



Why Science Tells Us Not to Rely on Eyewitness Accounts
SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM|BY HAL ARKOWITZ, SCOTT O. LILIENFELD
Remove
Sloan Bashinsky Wjames Baldwin Share some of your direct experiences with me, then. I love to hear of people's direct experiences with Heaven. They have a ring tone science does not grok. Nor, for that matter, does religion, although it should.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin Ok not this week but when school starts I will come down to Breakfast and tell you.
Sloan Bashinsky I told you yesterday that I knew you would not accept what I was telling you. You represent many people. Who cannot see and hear, in the way Jesus told people: Let those who can see, see, and those who can hear, hear.
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky Wake up, he also said.
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky The 2 man o' war birds yesterday in the state park were dead on the money. You, and the homeless man in the police station front lobby before dawn today. A demonstration for you, which I can't imagine you accepting.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin I accept it happened.
Remove
Wjames Baldwin I just do not think questioning is attacking you or Kari.
Remove
Sloan Bashinsky Did you accept any of my answers? Not that I saw. You kept coming up with new questions. Challenges. I will never convince you. I'm sorry you are not able to see and hear. That's between you and God.
Manage
Wjames Baldwin I do accept your answers.I am also glad having been a fisherman for some time that Frigates are to me a sign of fish and not trouble.
By the By I saw Cardinal yesterday which is a sign of great portent.
Beauty, love, and peace to those who make vision, insight, speech and action align with their Heart.
Sloan Bashinsky For centuries, Frigates (man o' war) birds have told fishermen in the sea that fish are under the birds, good fishing. It's the same for me, when i see a man o' war bird, but the fishing is in very deep water and the fish are monsters with all sorts of features, including plenty nasty features. I'm an exorcist priest, trained by Jesus, Archangel Michael and Magdalene Melchizedek, in ways that cannot be remotely imagined unless experienced. I imagine that's why man o' war birds herald the worst kind of fish in the "sea" headed my way.
Wjames Baldwin My thought is if my writing you is causing you pain then I will stop. I do not want to hinder you or molest you. I certainly do not mean to attack you. I am "New International Version
but test them all; hold on to what is good,
or that is my intention.
Remove
Wjames Baldwin New Living Translation
Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.
Remove
Wjames Baldwin Know I feel like I am disturbing your breakfast.
Remove
Sloan Bashinsky You ARE my breakfast.
Manage
Sloan Bashinsky And you are dead on, there are many false prophets.


Part III

Tucker: Trump White House has lost control of its fate

FOX News videos
Part IV

The more I post to expose the truth about Islam the more friends I keep on making here on Facebook!

Comments
Karen Hirst Cause you are speaking the truth!
Manage
Gary Burchfield Because no matter how left the corporation of Facebook is the members are right by a large majority.
Manage
Stillman Young America is only 3% Muslim what about the Christians and Jews
John Gomez-Addams Those that hate Muslims were, 70 years ago, the same people that hated Jews. Good Nazis. So be proud!
Manage

Shalom


sloanbashinsky@outlook.com



No comments:

Post a Comment