Monday, May 15, 2017

WWJD, Sloan?

Back in 2010, when I was publishing daily about my brother Major having gone missing in Birmingham, Alabama, where he lived, and then his body was found, and I was catching plenty of hell, mostly from Alabama, for what I was publishing, an Alabama woman I did not know started corresponding with me. She took my side. Was an ally. We continued corresponding over the years, but she did not like me publishing her written thoughts even anonymously, and she mostly stopped writing to me, but she continued reading my daily posts. I have never met her in person. I don't know what she looks like. I have found her refreshing. I have appreciated her friendship. Even after receiving her criticism of the Judith Haney part of yesterday's post, I appreciate her friendship.

She wrote yesterday:




My thoughts:

"Are you not tired always fighting and fussing about something that no good comes from it."

Yeah, that's about all I do when I'm not taking rest and hopefully a nap somewhere, or playing chess with someone. Fighting and fussing about something that no good comes from. Been doing it a l-o-n-g time in Key West and the Florida Keys, and on the mainland. 

"WWJD?" 

As I read Jesus in the Gospels, he was fighting and fussing a lot, and did anything change around him? Did the Romans change? Did the Jews? Did the heathens? I supposed that can be answered by looking at America, which claims to be "under God" in its Pledge of Allegiance, and says on all of its money, "In God we trust." 

Jesus must be splitting his sides laughing when he hears religious right American Christians say America was founded as a Christian nation. Hell, the author of the Declaration of Independence was a Deist. He detested Christianity, because it claimed Jesus as its Lord, and behaved as if it had never heard of him.

WWJD?

Morticia is right. Right out of the chute, Jesus would have turned the other cheek to Judith Haney. Nobody would have ever heard her name. She would have remained a mystery. To my readers. And I would never a learned what she really does. My readers would never have learned what she really does. Civil litigation terrorist. Sideline: siccing the police on people.

Haney really does remind me of Donald Trump, who really does remind me of Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin. Make no mistake, the most important thing to Hitler and Stalin was themselves. Make no mistake, the most important thing to Donald Trump is himself. Behind each, BIG RED.

Pure and simple: Donald Trump was delighted with the FBI last year, when it went public about investigating Hillary Clinton and her emails and her staff and cronies. 

Pure and simple: Donald Trump still is delighted about that.

Pure and simple: Donald Trump fired James Comey because he was investigating Trump and his staff and cronies.

Syndicated article today's Key West Citizen:

Clapper: US govt ‘under assault’ by Trump after Comey firing
Associated Press 
WASHINGTON — 
American democracy is “under assault” on separate fronts from President Donald Trump and Russia, the former U.S. intelligence chief warned Sunday, expressing dismay over the abrupt firing of FBI director James Comey amid a probe into Moscow’s meddling in U.S. elections and possible ties with the Trump campaign. As Trump works to fasttrack Comey’s successor, lawmakers from both parties urged him to steer clear of any politicians for the job and say he must “clean up the mess that he mostly created.” “I think, in many ways, our institutions are under assault, both externally — and that’s the big news here, is the Russian interference in our election system,” said James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence. “I think as well our institutions are under assault internally.” When he was asked, “Internally, from the president?” Clapper said, “Exactly.” Clapper spoke following Trump’s sudden firing of Comey last week, which drew sharp criticism because it came amid the FBI’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election. Clapper said America’s founding fathers had created three co-equal branches of government with checks and balances, but with Trump as president, that was now “eroding.” '

In a dream last night, our state attorney (chief county prosecutor) Dennis Ward, below, was trying to tell me something and I was having trouble hearing him.
Back during the time (2008-2012) Ward was our State Attorney the first time, he and I got into a collegial lawyerly discussion about:

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prosecution_of_George_W._Bush_for_Murder



The Prosecution of George WBush for Murder is a 2008 book by former prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi. It argues that George W. Bush took the United States into the invasion of Iraq under false pretenses and should be tried for murder for the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq. The book sold over 130,000 copies within its first three months of release.[1] The book was made into a documentary titled The Prosecution of an American President and was released on DVD on October 7, 2014....

My recollection is, Ward agreed with Bugliosi, and Ward and I discussed how an aggrieved Florida Keys relative of an American soldier killed in Iraq could give Ward jurisdiction to indict and try George W. Bush in Key West. 

I think there already are grounds to indict and try Donald Trump and his cronies for treason, espionage, and hang them.

The fact of the matter is, I have been stirring the pot something awful since long before I arrived in Key West in late 2000. I suppose, because that's what Jesus did in his day, and he and Archangel Michael and Melchizedek captured me many year ago and trained me and drive and hammer me still.

Has stirring the pot done any good? Based on what I see going on all around me and in America and around the world, I can't see that stirring the pot has done any good. But then, things might be even more bleak, if the pot was not getting stirred?

Stirring the pot got Jesus nailed to a tree. Would Jesus have his followers shoot for anything lower? Perhaps that is the question every person claiming salvation through Jesus should ask daily?
Jesus ministers to leper

Jesus was homeless during his ministry. He did not try to end homelessness. He did not try to stop anyone from being homeless. He told his disciples the poor would always be with them. He also told his disciples: 

Matthew 25:31-46:

"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’
“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’
“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’
“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’
“Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.’ These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Many times have I published that passage, which fell on deaf Christian ears, including deaf Key West and Florida Keys elected officials' ears.

Many times have I pushed (and published) local elected officials need to get out of bed with developers and get in bed with the local Housing Authority and build actually affordable rental housing for the poor people living in down here in paradise pretend.

Many times have I pushed (and published) local elected officials to pass a living wage law, which requires local private sector and government sector employers to pay their employees a living wage in Key West.

I have yet to see or hear any other candidate for public office down here do any of that. I have heard and seen a lot of fake noise pretending to address the awful plight of poor people living in paradise pretend.

I have seen the poor working stiffs down here in paradise pretend vote for those fake noise candidates, instead of for me.

I have seen the poor elderly down here in paradise pretend vote for those fake noise candidates, instead of for me.

I have seen the so-called liberals down here in paradise pretend vote for those fake noise candidates, instead of for me.

I expected the conservatives down here in paradise pretend to vote for those fake noise candidates. At least they voted in keeping with their social and political philosophies.

Donald Trump and a good chunk of the Republican Party are in the process of fucking the American poor eight ways to Sunday. 

I bet they are going to be really surprised when their roll is called up yonder, to hear verbatim that passage about when the Son of Man commeth to separate the sheep from the goats.

Many times have I published that the Key West City Commission needs to provide a sanitary easy to clean up homeless shelter, instead of the medically hazardous shelter - KOTS -  it now pays Southern Assistance Homeless League (SHAL) to run on the Sheriff's land on Stock Island.

Many times have I published that there is no due process for KOTS clients. KOTS has been a totalitarian operation since it was built in 2004.

Many time have I published that the current manager of KOTS, Mike Tolbert, below, is viewed by local homeless men and women as a piece of shit; a sexual predator of homeless women; a drug dealer for homeless people.

Many times have I published that Tolbert is as likely to tell a lie as the truth.

Many times have I published that Tolbert convinced me he was the murderess April Thomason's drug supplier.

I have published that Tolbert's immediate boss, John Miller, SHAL's executive director, is himself drug impaired, if not currently, then from past over usage.

I have published that SHAL's board of directors is incompetent and SHAL should be shut down. I am not alone in that view. 
Father Stephen Braddock (right in photo) and City Commission Sam Kaufman (left in photo) see SHAL for what it is. Braddock is Florida Keys Outreach Coalition's CEO. Kaufman is FKOC's Chairman of the Board. Kaufman and Braddock divorced FKOC from SHAL several years ago.

Braddock is an ordained Catholic priest. Kaufman is a lawyer in private practice, who has represented many homeless people charged with "homeless crimes" (only prosecuted against homeless people).

Braddock, Kaufman and I told Key West not to build KOTS. We told them it would be disease central, booze and drug central, sex central, stealing central fighting central.

The city leaders ignored us. Then, when KOTS opened and was just what Braddock, Kaufman and I told the city leaders it would be, they begged Braddock and Kaufman to have FKOC run KOTS.

FKOC reluctantly agreed. Ran KOTS until the city was sued in 2011 for having built KOTS without any city building permits. KOTS was nowhere in building code compliance. 

The plaintiff also sued FKOC, which was idiotic. Proven by FKOC giving the city 30 days notice it was no longer going to run KOTS.

Mayor Craig Cates, below, called me on my cell phone, furious with Braddock. I asked Cates if he had offered to Braddock that the city would hold FKOC harmless in the lawsuit? No. Well, what did you expect FKOC would do then?
The night Cates was elected the first time, 2009, at his victory party, he and his campaign manager both thanked me for getting him elected without a runoff. During my campaign, I had said, if you don't vote for me, vote for Cates. Don't vote for the other two candidates.

After thanking me for that, Cates asked me if I would be on his Mayor's Homeless Advisory Committee? He said he hoped I would, because I knew so much about homeless issues. Sure, I said.

I never heard another word from Cates about that committee.

Braddock later told me that he had tried to get on on that committee, and Cates did not respond. I published that. Cates denied to me that Braddock had ever asked to be on that committee. I published that. Braddock sent me me copies of two emails he had sent to Cates, stating he wanted to be on Cate's homeless advisory committee. I published that.

Braddock suggested to me that perhaps what really was going on was, shortly after Cates was elected in 2009, his daughter ran over and killed a homeless man on North Roosevelt Blvd.

I knew from Cates right after it happened, that his daughter was a wreck emotionally, and his whole family was wrecked emotionally. I offered to speak with his daughter. Perhaps my long history with homelessness people would help me talk her into a better place. Cates thanked me, said he would talk with his family about it. Later, he said they would deal with it inside the family.

When there was announced in the Key West Citizen a mayor homeless tour, I called Cates and said I would be there. He tried to talk me out of it, said he didn't want any trouble. I said I would be there.

I was there. The tour started out with Cates in a KWPD van with the police chief and one of his captains, who was assigned to the homeless "detail", and I think someone from SHAL, and a local journalist. I tagged along in my own car.

They drove to Bayview Park from the police station. They stopped there, but did not get out of the van. I got out of my car and talked with homeless people I knew. 

They drove to Higgs Beach. I followed. This time they got out of the van, and started walking. Past homeless people. Saying nothing to them.

I did not know those homeless men. I introduced myself and pointed at Cates and said he is the city mayor and he is doing a homeless tour. I introduced the men to Cates. One of the men told Cates they attended Key West High School together. The man told Cates his name. Cates got shook up.  

I traipsed along, mostly watching now, as Cates and the police now were engaging homeless people. 

At one location, where there were no homeless people, their trash was all over the ground. I said that needs to stop. How many times had I tried to get homeless people to understand trashing where they hung out was bad manners, disrespectful, and made it hard on all homeless people?

I did not yet know, Mike Tolbert would tell me when I ran for mayor in 2014, that after Cates' daughter ran over and killed the homeless man on North Roosevelt Blvd, she was cited by city police for being in the wrong. Then, the Cates family had declined the request by the dead homeless man's family to just pay for his burial expenses. The family filed suit for the burial expenses. Later, Cates told me his daugher was on her job, making a delivery, and it was her company's insurance carrier which had declined to pay the dead homeless man's burial expenses. His family had nothing to do with that decision.

If it had been my daughter cited by the police, I would have picked up the telephone and called the insurance company headquarters, identified myself as Mayor of Key West, asked to speak to the insurance company's CEO, and told him what was going on down here and to get his people's heads screwed on straight and pay that poor dead homeless man's funeral expenses, instead of getting my already emotionally distraught daughter sued and made even more emotionally distraught.

If I were Mayor of Key West, I would be saying the city should be running KOTS right.

If I were Mayor of Key West, I would be saying the new shelter should have been built years ago. Built right.

If I were Mayor of Key West, I would be saying the city needs to pay every last one of its full-time employees a living wage, in Key West. And if that means cutting back elective projects such as a new nearly $60 million public park on Truman Waterfront, which will not pay for itself, then so be it.

If that means raising city taxes, then so be it.

If that means city code enforcement, the city magistrate and the city commission actually getting real about enforcing city code violations and collecting fines, especially from illegal transient rental unit owners, then so be it.

If that means the city and the Housing Authority partnering to build actually affordable rental housing on city-owned land, then so be it.

If that means the city using all of it state-allocated residential building rights for that actually affordable rental housing, then so be it.

The city is way over-developed already. Too many hotels, motels, lodges, guesthouses. Too many tourists. Too many motor vehicles. 

Too little attention to the HUMAN infrastructure. The people who keep the city running, but who cannot afford the cost of housing, thus themselves are at risk to being homeless here, or leaving for cheaper mainland areas.

As for the city's maybe 300-plus homeless people, plus those in the Sheriff's jail on any given day, I say the city's job is to provide a sanitary homeless shelter, run by someone responsible, who works for the city, not for an agency whose very existence depends on being paid to run the shelter. 

But for the city paying it to run KOTS, SHAL would not exist. It's view of its own self importance is greatly exaggerated.

The proof it that is, if FKOC had not resigned from managing KOTS, SHAL would soon have ceased to exist. 

if SHAL were to lose managing KOTS, it soon would cease to exist.

SHAL has the insane view that homeless people using booze and other drugs can be turned around. 

SHAL learned nothing from FKOC, which operates half way residential programs in Key West for clients who can pass a drug screen and who continue passing random drug screens.

There is no chance to rehabilitate homeless addicts who are using. 

Psychiatric meds do not work on mentally ill homeless addicts, who are using booze and/or other drugs.

The city should stay out of the homeless rehab business. 

The city only should provide a clean shelter, where homeless people who live by the house rules stay at night.

The city needs a drunk tank, manned by armed guards and paramedics, for the city's homeless addicts to stay overnight. 

It is insane and cruel to house homeless addicts with homeless people who are not addicts.

It is disrespectful for the city to use the Sheriff's jail as the city's 2nd homeless shelter. where city police dump homeless addicts charged with awful crimes, such as public drunkenness, drinking a beer in public, peeing on the ground, sleeping passed out in public.

Doubly so, when the city and its local business encourage as much booze consumption as possible. If there were no booze in Key West, the city and its businesses would go bankrupt.

Street drug usage in the city matches booze usage.

It took a while, but it became my view that homeless addicts who refuse to give up their habit would be better off dead, than continuing living in that way.

For publishing that, I was banned for life from KOTS by Mike Tolbert and John Miller for threatening to kill homeless people.

Pretense.

I was banned because of what I was publishing about KOTS, its clients, Tolbert, Miller and SHAL.

Sorry, I'm starting to bore me, too.

As for the lady credited with Mother's Day, if you open that link provided by Morticia way up above and read the article, you will learn the founder of Mother's Day never had children of her own and she eventually went broke trying to stop Mother's Day being commercialized. From the article, a reader could conclude the founder of Mother's Day was homeless at the end of her life.

Back to the lady from Leeds.


I wonder what passed between her and the tailgater before she turned on the video cam?

The ending words in her last email to me, dated 5/7/2017:

Mr. Bashinsky, you need to fully comprehend this fact: As long as I live - for however many days I have left on this Earth - no matter how much it costs and no matter how long it takes - I will pursue my claims against you to ensure that you are held fully accountable in appropriate courts of jurisdiction for your unlawful acts that you are committing against me on a daily basis. I will NEVER settle my claims against you because I want a full vetting of your criminal acts to be established for the record.


I can't imagine anyone reading that could think the lady from Leeds will abate that blood oath as long as she is still breathing. 

The double irony lies in her aligning with Mike Tolbert and SHAL against me after she sent me this Facebook message last December and then related messages, which lured me to Birmingham to be kept by her for 7 months, "no strings attached, financial, relationship, or otherwise" - which promise and covenant she broke inside a week 
  • 12/12, 5:50am

    Judith Haney

    Sloan, would you be willing to come to Birmingham for a six month sabbatical from Key West. I will rent an apartment for you. This will give you some time to rest and not worry about anything. After that you can decide whether to return to KW or not.

    I believe your physical wellbeing is at stake right now and that you need to be free of the stress of being homeless. It is very expensive to live in Key West. It is for this reason that it make sense – in the short term – to stabilize your health elsewhere.

    I have an extra car that you can use if you don’t have a car.

    Just to be clear, I am in no way seeking a relationship. I only wish to be of help – that’s all.

    If you say the word, I will buy you an airline ticket out of there TODAY. And by tonight you will be comfortable and safe.

After publishing this post today, I will walk over to the nearby federal courthouse building and try to speak with any FBI agents in residence about their alleged investigation of me instigated by the lady from Leeds. 

Who knows, maybe the FB I will investigate her?

sloanbashinsky@outlook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment