Wednesday, May 17, 2017

tossing 3 coins in a fountain: local politics, national-international politics, woo woo politics

Three coins in fountain
Each one seeking happiness
Thrown by three hopeful lovers
Which one will the fountain bless?

Coin 1.  
During closing citizen comments at last night's Key West city commission meeting, read into the record the text of an email from a local person I told the mayor and commissioners they all knew pretty well, a respected person in mainstream, not a radical like me. I did not read to them the accompanying Key West Citizen article:
Hey Sloan,
I was in a group discussion yesterday with a prominent local attorney involved in the case currently being tried in Federal Court.  The case has been reported in the paper and involves the man charged with trying to buy a gun to then use to rob an armored car.  During the discussion, it was revealed that this to find these facts out, we were equally shocked to learn where the man was man had 11 prior felony convictions.  To make matter much, much worse, 5 of these convictions were for the rape of children.  As shocked as we were living prior to being arrested.  He was living at KOTS on the City of Key West’s dime!
It is beyond comprehension how a scum bag like this can be living at KOTS while you and others are banned.  This issue of who is and is not allowed in KOTS needs to be addressed as it has reached a point of absurdity.
Here is the article from the Citizen which did include these facts.  I suppose we just didn’t realize the magnitude of his criminal record.
Trial set in attempted bank truck robbery case

BY ADAM LINHARDT Citizen Staff

alinhardt@keysnews.com

The federal trial of a 58-year-old man with an extensive criminal history accused of buying a handgun from an undercover operative with the intention of robbing an armored bank truck and fleeing to Cuba with the money is scheduled to begin Monday. 
Jose Ramon Pulido-Nolazco of Stock Island is charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, which is punishable by a maximum of 10 years in federal prison if he is convicted. 
Senior U.S. District Judge James Lawrence King on Wednesday set Monday aside for jury selection and the next three days in trial time at the federal courthouse in Key West on Simonton Street. 
U.S.Magistrate Judge Lurana S. Snow previously ordered in March that Pulido-Nolazco be detained prior to trial and until its conclusion.
Pulido-Nolazco is unemployed and lived at the Keys Overnight Temporary Shelter on Sept. 25, 2016, when he agreed to buy a .40-caliber Glock pistol for $300 from an undercover law enforcement officer in the CVS Pharmacy parking lot on Stock Island, according to court records. 
Monroe County Sheriff’s Office detectives received information last year regarding a convicted felon who wanted to purchase a firearm, reports say. The information received was that Pulido-Nolazco wanted to use the weapon to rob an armored Wells Fargo truck and subsequently flee with the money to Cuba, according to the Sheriff’s Office. 
He also had several active warrants for unrelated charges at the time of his arrest. 
Snow cited his criminal history in her detainment order, stating that Pulido-Nolazco has been convicted of attempted sexual battery, lewd and lascivious assault on a child, aggravated assault on a police officer, resisting arrest with violence, fleeing and eluding and two separate convictions for failure to register as a sex offender. 
When I told Kari Dangler, one of the banned for life from KOTS gang, the gist of what I had read to the mayor and commissioners last night, she asked what I had hoped to achieve? I said reading the email to them was what I had hoped to achieve, after that it was not my business, but became their business.

I could have added, if I had thought my reading that email to the mayor and commissioners would cause them to do anything about KOTS and who runs it for the city, then I would have been deluded, insane.

I could have added, what I read to the mayor and commissioners put it into the court of public opinion and into God's Court. 

I could have added that's the work I do, for which I don't get paid human dinero, work that would drive anyone I know insane in 5 minutes, and if they were lucky they would be able to kill themselves.
Frederick A. Douglass
Also during my closing citizen comments last night, because a black Bahama Village fellow I'm getting to know, whom I had "accidentally" sat across from in the library reference room yesterday afternoon and we had some interesting conversation, spoke before me during closing citizen comments about the way the city government keeps jerking the blacks in Bahama village around regarding what's going to become of the remnants of the Frederick A. Douglass school buildings in Bahama Village (the old school offices and gymnasium and the nearby band room), I said, I was at the two city commission meetings when it was said many times by city staff (and by city commissioner Clayton Lopez, in whose voting district is Bahama Village), that the medical clinic had to be in the band room, it could not be in the GATO building (which is a government building outside of Bahama Village), so there could not be an African/Caribbean cultural museum in the band room, but, lo, the medical clinic went into the Gato building, and why can't the cultural center go into the band room?
Did I think my saying that to the mayor and commissioners would cause anything to happen? I would have been insane, deluded, if I thought that. But it was mine to say, so I said it.

MLKC ocean view swimming pool
I did not have time tell the mayor and commissioners last light, that maybe 10 days ago, I had seen commissioner Lopez at the Martin Luther Recreational Center in Bahama Village, and I had told him the MLK Center is the best kept secret in Key West and we need to keep it that way, and Lopez's response was, if Thaddeus Cohen (the city's director of planning, ie. development) had not been fired, more would have been done to make MIK Center even better. So, I talked with people who worked for MLK Center and told them what Lopez had told me, and they said they didn't know of anything that had not been done at MLK Center because Thaddeus was fired. After he was fired, the entire roof at MLK Center was replaced.
Lopez, above, Cohen, below
When I told my black friend about that in the library yesterday, he got mad, said Thaddeus didn't to anything for Bahama Village and the blacks there. Thaddeus led the charge to put the medical clinic into the Frederick A. Douglas band room. Thaddeus led the charge saying the medical clinic could not be moved to the Gato building. Maybe I will tell all of that at the next city commission meeting.
Coin 2.

Why tell the truth when it's more profitable to tell lies?

I'm reading "Red Notice" by Bill Browder, about his dealings with Russian oligarchs, Russian criminal justice, Russian securities regulators, and Vladimir Putin. I'm about 3/4 through the book. It has convinced me that the Russian mind does not work anything like the American mind, except perhaps for President Trump's mind. I think it is entirely possible Trump sent this buddies to Russia to cut a deal: You help get Trump elected, he then will lift Obama's sanctions blocking Russian oligarchs from entering US personally and using American banks. Looks to me Trump's real reason for wanting to be president was to get himself a lot richer. He is an oligarch himself. American brand. Unlike any president before him, he openly carries on his businesses for profit as usual. He apparently as soon would tell a lie as the truth. I suppose, as president, he can share U.S. intelligence with any foreign head of state he wishes. It's legal, but perhaps stupid, or crazy like a fox - something in it for Trump's piggy bank.

The blatant in your face alert, which the Republican Party sanctioned, was Trump would not publish his tax returns. I used to be a tax lawyer, or claimed to be. I had a 2nd law degree, LLM in taxation. The IRS did not stop Trump from publishing his tax returns. The IRS could not stop Trump from publishing his tax returns. It was all smoke and mirrors, BS, snake oil, coming out of Trump's mouth.

How do you do business with, trust, someone who you know is as likely to tell a lie as tell the truth? The Republicans are learning that in spades. American intelligence agencies are learning that in spades. American allies' intelligence agencies are learning that in spades. Trump's own cabinet members and advisers are learning that in spades. Vice President Pence and Speaker of the House Ryan are learning that in spades. Looks to me the only thing Trump wants to make great is Trump.

Maybe Trump is enough like Putin not to be swallowed like a minnow. Maybe Trump thinks Putin is a minnow. I hope the FBI does not roll over and goosestep to Trump's drumbeat. I hope fired FBI Director James Comey keeps telling his side of it. 



“I hope you can let this go,” the president told the F.B.I.…
NYTIMES.COM

I should disclose I felt Hillary Clinton was as bad as Trump. Whichever of them got elected was okay with the Devil.


Coin 3. 


A snowbird friend, with whom I have had many interesting conversations on Key West beaches, replied to part of yesterday's post at this website:



Ted Gunderson was a guy who spent 27 years with the FBI, he was out in Memphis or Nashville at his death- he'd been a field office head 3 times in the 70's. The midwest thing was the so-called Franklin Coverup, involving the implosion of the Franklin Credit Union, it was predicated by the testimony of a convicted child molester named Paul Benacci/Bonacci/Bunacci- Benacci claimed to have a bunch of "others"- multiple personalities- and miraculously was cured by a jail house preacher who continually found more "others".

P.B. named a bunch of influential people as chomo's with no proof. 

Gunderson spent the last years of his life accusing guys like Art Bell and Hunter S. Thompson of child abuse, because of a convicted child molester wanting to justify his crimes as a result of disassociative identity disorder. 

Gunderson also told the church of really rich actors that their buddy "Elron Hubbad" was sheep dipped and really was a real life super hero.

Oh yeah, and the World Trade Center bomb and the Oklahoma City bomb was an inside job. 

I know that in the military around the time of Myspace and then Facebook, guys would get online and search for "pizza" there- as in a pizza ass- a piece of ass. Girls who fucked soldiers. 

I know that caught on, on social forums, and I think all there is to Pizzagate, is the typical hookers and blow shit.

We have a ritual abuse panic about every 20 years, marijuana, then LSD, the Satanic Ritual Abuse, then Pizza gate.

And people think they're explaining "huge" numbers of child disappearances- without looking at the follow up, the number who are no longer missing, the number who don't want to be found(and there are plenty- they could just go to a crust punk house and see). 

I think Pizzagate is just another bullshit hoax. If Pizzagate is real then 1/2 of the missing are at an underground base being experimented on by Kris Kristofferson's alien reptile relatives(and yes- a fool from England has made a career outta shit like that- and that is one of his theories). Kris- on the odd chance anyone shows this to you, I apologize, I was just using you as an example of David Icke's horseshit. 

It's kinda like the people who associate 4chan with Anonymous and Hackers, or Area 51 with Aliens, or underground bases for aliens, and reptile bloodlines. It's something nutty that catches on, or something misunderstood goes from "Internet culture" to "mainstream" culture. 

I looked up Gunderson on Wikipedia:

Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 – July 31, 2011) was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI. According to his son, he worked the case of Marilyn Monroe and the John F. Kennedy cases.[2][3] He was the author of the best-selling book How to Locate Anyone Anywhere.[4]

Early life and FBI[edit]
Ted Gunderson was born in Colorado Springs. He graduated from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln in 1950. Gunderson joined the Federal Bureau of Investigation in December 1951 under J. Edgar Hoover. He served in the Mobile, Knoxville, New York City, and Albuquerque offices. He held posts as an Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge in New Haven and Philadelphia. In 1973 he became the head of the Memphis FBI office and then the head of the Dallas FBI office in 1975.[5]Ted Gunderson was appointed the head of the Los Angeles FBI in 1977.[6] In 1979 he was one of a handful interviewed for the job of FBI director, which ultimately went to William H. Webster.[7]

Post-FBI[edit]
After retiring from the FBI, Gunderson set up a private investigation firm, Ted L. Gunderson and Associates, in Santa Monica. In 1980, he became a defense investigator for Green Beret doctor Jeffrey R. MacDonald, who had been convicted of the 1970 murders of his pregnant wife and two daughters. Gunderson obtained affidavits from Helena Stoeckley confessing to her involvement in the murders.[8]
He also investigated a child molestation trial in Manhattan Beach, California. In a 1995 conference in Dallas, Gunderson warned about the supposed proliferation of secret Satanic groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, an alleged shadow government that would be controlling the United States government.[9] He also claimed that a "slave auction" in which children were sold to men in turbans had been held in Las Vegas, that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year, and that the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was carried out by the US government.[9] Gunderson believed that in the United States there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.[10][11]
Gunderson had an association with music producer and conspiracy theorist Anthony J. Hilder and was interviewed by him on various occasions. The two men appeared at numerous conferences together.[12] They both said that the 1993 World Trade Center bombing was a result of FBI agent provocateurs.[13]
Gunderson was a member of the Constitution Party.
On July 31, 2011 Gunderson's son reported that his father had died from cancer.

I responded to my friend’s comment:

Well, I have seen an alien spaceship. It did maneuvers overhead no human aircraft could have done. It then stretched a small cloud across the sky like a chemtrail.

I have seen angels and demons. I have heard them. I have felt them.

I and my two best men friends at the time learned in our dreams I had an older half brother by my father, which I then confirmed through speaking with my father's older brother.

I don't believe the American government will ever tell the American people the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about 911, or anything important and controversial. 

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are possessed by Lucifer.

Trump cut a deal with the Russians to help him beat Hillary.

None of that can I prove in a human courtroom, or in a science lab, and I'd be insane to think I could prove it.

Gunderson probably had some things right and some things wrong, I imagine.

Satanic cults are very real. 

Child sex trafficking is widespread and very real, just as pedafilia in the Roman church is widespread and very real.

The Roman church is possessed by Lucifer. As is Christendom, Judaism, Islam, the New Age, and all religions on this planet.

Can't prove any of that in a human courtroom, and would be insane if I thought I could.

Can't prove there is another COURTROOM, either, but there is.
sloanbashinsky@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment