Monday, May 8, 2017

more southernmost Shit City justice, co-starring super calla fragilistic pro se litigator beauty queen Judith Eloise Haney of Leeds, Alabama

Yesterday afternoon, a Key West amiga called to share a dream she'd had before dawn yesterday, which I wished I had known about when I was wrestling with putting together the Judith Haney parts of yesterday's post at this website, which included Haney's 5-day take down notice and intent to sue me again, sick law enforcement on me again.

In my friend's dream, I was dressed in white, riding a black horse, holding aloft in my left hand a really big sword, it looked like what knights of old used but was bigger, headed on a mission somewhere. 

I write left-handed. Left is the female side of a human body. 

Something the angels gave to me in the fall of 2002:

"The pen is mightier than the sword, thus the sword defends the pen."

The dream was about:


The dream was about how I am to deal with Judith Haney's second legal assault. 

If you did not yet read yesterday's post at afoolsworkneverends.blogspot.com, you now might wish to read the Haney v. Sloan part of that post before you read the rest of today's lovefeast.
Judith Haney's cordial reply to the Haney v. Sloan parts of yesterday's post:

From: JUDITH HANEY <judithhaney@windstream.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 2:28 PM
To: sloanbashinsky@outlook.com
Subject: Your waiver of service



Mr. Bashinsky, your publishing today of my letter dated May 7, 2017, effectively waived service of the five day demand. Historically, you received a previous demand to take down your defamatory content and you ignored that demand. Therefore, this second demand letter is the final notice prior to proceeding with filing my claims against you.

The Monroe County Circuit Court case against you is closed. Unless you file a motion to reopen it, which I will vigorously oppose, you have no standing to suggest that you are exempt from further prosecution simply because you filed an untimely objection. You had several days to file your objection from the date of the sue sponte order and you failed to do so.

Pursuant to the rules of court, my voluntary dismissal had the effect of closing the case and that is what Judge Helms did. In that regard, she is not going to rule on any of your pleadings filed after the case was closed. I was not aware that Judge Helms had already closed the case when I filed my responses and only became aware of it yesterday when I read it on the Monroe County Circuit Clerk's website.

Given that you have waived the five day notice by publishing my demand letter dated May 7, 2017, be advised that if you have not removed all of the libelous and defamatory content about me today I will proceed with claims against you without further notice. I am filing my claims against you in Florida, Alabama and in federal court for copyright violations.

Mr. Bashinsky, you need to fully comprehend this fact: As long as I live - for however many days I have left on this Earth - no matter how much it costs and no matter how long it takes - I will pursue my claims against you to ensure that you are held fully accountable in appropriate courts of jurisdiction for your unlawful acts that you are committing against me on a daily basis. I will NEVER settle my claims against you because I want a full vetting of your criminal acts to be established for the record.

Judith haney
PO Box 380911
Birmingham, AL 35238
205-821-0519

My reply:

From: Sloan Bashinsky
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 7:52 PM
To: JUDITH HANEY
Subject: Re: Your waiver of service


Judith,

You are such a walking bundle of contradictions, that it is kinda hard to believe much of what you say is true, unless there is more than one of you saying it, and one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing.


I treated your earlier email today as the 5 day take won [sic, down] demand, which is obvious in my reply: that I am considering taking everything down on the 4th day, if Judge Helms does not interrupt your plans.

I disagree that there was defamatory content in what I published today, or at any time.

The truth always is a defense in defamation lawsuits.

As you learned in your lawsuit against Naja Girard, Courts also look at the context of what is said or written, and opinions are not actionable defamation

As you also learned during your legal invasion of Key West, the judges here, not you, make the rulings on pleadings, evidence, and all other matters having to do with litigation.  

I have never published anything about you that I knew was false, or had reason to believe it was false. A great deal of what I published about you was true. A great deal of it was already public knowledge - especially your litigation history. A lot of it was what other people who knew you well told me about you.



You are a public figure, I am a public figure. I am a journalist and commentator. You have know[n] that since at least as far back as 2010. 

As a journalist and commentator, yourself, you know I am allowed by the 1st Amendment to report and comment on the news. You know you suing and and trying to criminally prosecute me is news I can report and comment on publicly on it.

I have received nothing indicating Judge Helms closed your lawsuit. I did see on the Clerk of the Court's website that the case had been closed. Might be the Clerk of the Court Office closed it.

You filed a motion to strike one of my motions to dismiss AFTER the case was closed. You opened the door back up, looked to me. That's Judge Helms' call.

A federal court will be interested to learn that what I published from your website was attributed to you and contained your blanket permission below. More interested, if you do not tell a federal court what I posted had that blanket permission in it and you were given credit for what I published. 


Judi Jordan, USNEWSLINK Editor

The concept, layout, and design of USNEWSLINK is credited to Judi Jordan.


Call Judi at 501-915-0550 for internet access, web hosting, and web site design.

Permission to use, reproduce, and distribute documents and related graphics from USNEWSLINK is hereby granted, provided that author and publication are given full credit and the copyright and the permission notice are shown. All other rights reserved.

USNEWSLINK is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. Judi Jordan Publishing Company, Inc., P.O. Box 8131, Hot Springs Village AR 71910 Telephone 501-915-0550

©  Copyright 2000 USNEWSLINK™

It is hard to believe you are nearly as sick as you claim, given the way you keep going in court actions, and not just against me.  

I sure hope your Birmingham doctor was shocked to hear what you now are threatening me with. If not, you need to change doctors, Judith.


You may get your wish. You may drop dead from the stress of your own behavior. 

Meanwhile, you might not be able to see that you wore out your welcome in the Key West courts, and based on what your city attorney told me, you wore out your welcome in Leeds and Birmingham courts.

You are fast headed toward doing that in a federal court. 

You really do seem to have no awareness of how you come across to other people. 

You sure did not impress the judge in your federal bankruptcy case against Robert Fureigh.

If I am contacted by law enforcement, I will suggest they read your bankruptcy judge's order, and they contact Robert Fureigh, the Leeds city attorney, the Leeds chief of police, and your neighbor across the street in Leeds, and hear what all they have to say about you. Then you can sue those law enforcement officers for invading your privacy. 

Someone wrote to me today to say it looks like you are the one cyberstalking me. I did not disagree. I said it looks like it started back in 2010, or so. 

I told you before you called in the police on me in Birmingham, that you would not like how it went if you did that. You must not have believed me. I think what you are headed into now you might like a lot less that what already has happened. 

I'm talking about the stress on you. The disappointment you experience. The frustration. The tantrums. Why, it just might do worse than cause a fatal heart attack. It might cause a paralyzing stroke. 

You had a great idea, creating that website offering a $1,000,000 reward to anyone who brought the criminal Robert Fureigh to justice. Why don't you just save yourself all that stress of suing and prosecuting me, and do the same for me? My feelings will be hurt if you don't. Did you really have $1,000,000 back when you did that for Robert? Or was that website a scam? 

Do you think I should create that kind of website for you, and make the winner the beneficiary of my estate? Which right now has no cash and a vested $1,000,000 inheritance from my father's estate upon my step mother's demise. 

My creditors cannot get at that $1,000,000, according to the lawyer who drew up my father's estate plan. Any lawyer you hire to sue me will get nothing. What do you suppose a lawyer will charge you knowing a contingency fee is worthless?

I suppose I should say I might not be a gentleman and not file a counterclaim if you sue me again. A counterclaim for much the same things you have sued me for, and a bit more - fraudulent representation, bait and switch. 

I can imagine you mounting a defense that mental issues rendered you not responsible for your actions.

I can imagine you citing your bankruptcy judge, whose opinion anyone can find by googling Judith Eloise Haney.


IN RE HANEY

Bankruptcy No. 98-41169 S. Adversary No. 98-4059.

238 B.R. 432 (1999)

In re Judith Eloise HANEY. Robert Fureigh, Plaintiff, v. Judith Eloise Haney, Defendant.

United States Bankruptcy Court, E.D. Arkansas, Western Division.

August 25, 1999.

FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW

Mary D. Scott, Bankruptcy Judge.


"......The debtor testified that she has mental health problems. The Court file in the case, this adversary proceeding, and the conduct of this trial, reveal the credibility of this statement. She testified that she needs therapy and that she has been urged by various doctors to seek such assistance. While she previously had customers, she testified that she had effectively "driven" them away. She even believes that she may have suffered some sort of brain damage a decade ago. While the debtor introduced no supporting documentation or other evidence of her disabilities, the Court can readily believe she has been repeatedly urged to seek professional mental care..... "

Sloan


Haney's reply:

From: JUDITH HANEY <judithhaney@windstream.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 9:19 PM
To: 'Sloan Bashinsky'
Subject: RE: Your waiver of service


A new case is being prepared against you and will be filed next week.

Further I am working to present evidence of your crimes to a grand jury and am seeking felony stalking charges against you.

It is clear that you will not obey the law and you will stand trial for it in Alabama, Florida, and federal court.


Now, don’t contact me again. I am dealing with you in court which is the only venue that I will allow you to communicate with me.


Judith Haney


My reply:

From: Sloan Bashinsky
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:34 AM
To: JUDITH HANEY
Subject: Re: Your waiver of service



Morning, Judith - You might simply have tried a formal 5-day takedown notice, instead of another tirade, either of which you, as a journalist yourself, had to know I would publish and comment on as new news in your legal proceedings against me.

You seem far more comfortable suing and sicking the police on people, so don't write to me like you did yesterday, if you don't want to hear back from me. 

I will share your recent emails with Scott Unger, who reports for the Key West Citizen, in case he wishes to do more articles in the Citizen about your legal proceedings against me. 

If a lawyer enters an appearance for you in a court proceeding, I believe the rules of court and procedure require I communicate only with the lawyer. 

Otherwise, you are who I am suppose to communicate with about your legal proceedings against me.

Yesterday, a friend sent me your article, "While in the Company of Women". These parts jumped out at me:

The women who raised me taught me to be kind, gracious, polite, generous, pretty, charming, to sing, to display good manners and speak with precise diction. They taught me how to cook, keep house, sew and wear pretty clothes, and to accept and be accepted by others. These were important skills that would enhance my success later on as a wife and homemaker. 

I need the company of women who by their very being teach me essential socialization skills.   In my experience, without this necessary socialization my life might have became irretrievably broken and disappointing - but thankfully it didn't. 

Sloan

Judi Jordan, USNEWSLINK Editor

The concept, layout, and design of USNEWSLINK is credited to Judi Jordan.


Call Judi at 501-915-0550 for internet access, web hosting, and web site design.

Permission to use, reproduce, and distribute documents and related graphics from USNEWSLINK is hereby granted, provided that author and publication are given full credit and the copyright and the permission notice are shown. All other rights reserved.

USNEWSLINK is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. Judi Jordan Publishing Company, Inc., P.O. Box 8131, Hot Springs Village AR 71910 Telephone 501-915-0550


©  Copyright 2000 USNEWSLINK™

From: Sloan Bashinsky
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 10:58 AM
To: JUDITH HANEY
Subject: Re: Your waiver of service


P.S. 
Since you seem, from your 2nd demand email, to personally be empaneling your own grand jury, but just in case you are talking with a state attorney/district attorney/US Attorney actually authorized to empanel grand juries, be sure to show the prosecutor(s), and any police department, sheriff department, F.B.I. office, ALL of your and my correspondence, and ALL of what I published about you, which you claim was libelous, harassment, cyberstalking, invasion of your privacy, because if there is anything prosecutors and law enforcement truly hate, it is complainants who do not tell prosecutors and law enforcement officials the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but.

Also show any prosecutor and law enforcement officer 16th Florida Judicial Circuit Court Judge Bonnie J. Helms’ April 28, 2017 sua sponte order, which addressed the entire record in your lawsuit against me in Key West, and adjudicated the same harassment allegations you say you will pursue against me again:

"The Court finds that the Defendant's testimony near the end of the hearing admitting his contact with the Plaintiffs personal physician is the sole, established incident of harassment supporting the imposition of a temporary restraining order. The Court would observe, however, that, during the hearing, the Defendant offered to end his cyber-contacts with her. Keeping that in mind, the single proven incident of harassment is insufficient to warrant the drastic remedy of  a temporary restraining order. Central Theatres, Inc. v. State, 161 So.2d 558 (Fla.2d DCA 1964). The Court urges the Plaintiff to consider the Defendant's offer to settle the matter by discontinuing the cyber-insults." 

And be sure and show any prosecutors and law enforcement officers my January 6 offer to settle email to you the day after a process server handed me your lawsuit papers, in which I offered, and kept open even until now, to take down everything I had published about you, publish nothing further about you, if you would stop prosecuting me criminally and dismiss your lawsuit, against me, and we would write that up and give it to Judge Helms to approve. 

From: Sloan Bashinsky
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2017 1:43 PM
To: JUDITH HANEY
Subject: Re: Sloan Young Bashinsky, Jr; - SERVICE OF COURT DOCUMENT - CASE NUMBER New Case

Judith -

For your information, the private investigator served me last night at the police station. He was cordial. I thanked him, said this part of the case needed to be completed.

Also for your information, I received out of the blue about 6:30 a.m. today, a Facebook chat message and friend request from Robert Fureigh. What a story he had to tell me. He liked Judy, but not the other 3 of you, for examples, which he first officially learned of from your psychiatrist, he said. And that you later put a $1,000,000 bounty on his head, online, for someone successfully prosecuting  him. And the 7-plus year divorce suit he filed, and you trying to get one of the many judges in that case to seal the file because you had mental health issues, and the judge did not seal the file. You were ordered to pay Robert money in the divorce case, which you lost after appeal. So you filed bankruptcy to avoid paying what you were ordered to pay him.

I got a good bit of Facebook from Robert. Then, we talked about half hour on the telephone. He told me to call the Leeds city attorney and courthouse to learn about your reputation as a vexatious litigator. And you always represent yourself. 

Robert told me of how your father died, and that your mother later left home one day and did not come back. I published recently that I knew something awful had happened to you when you were young. 

Robert told me of the hell you are putting your neighbors across the street from you through. I told him I was reluctant to drag them into this, no telling what you then would do to them. I told Robert I was fearful of what you would do to him for talking to me about you.

Robert told me he was your 4th husband, and that you two met in Tennessee, and then flew to Las Vegas to get married. You rented a limo. 

I told Robert that I had felt you were looking to make me your next husband. I did feel that way, Judith, and that is not libel. Nor is saying I felt you were courting me. Or that I felt like a kept man. Looks to me your courting (cyberstalking, it could have been labeled, started back in 2009. Why not? If I live long enough, i will be really rich.

I published a settlement offer yesterday, at goodmorningkeywest.com. 

"I published the other day that I would take down from my websites everything I wrote about Haney, if she would drop her lawsuit and threats of having me criminally prosecuted. But, I would retain in private, as insurance, her and my Facebook chat and our later emails, which are extensive.

"Haney’s lawsuit was assigned to Judge Bonnie Helms, who strongly favors mediation and settlement. I once was trained in mediation, legal and otherwise. It’s a good process, in some cases, but not in all. I am thinking I would put into my Answer to Judith’s complaint, my offer to settle described just above."

Perhaps that offer would interest you now that you know what all I was told by Robert this morning. If you want to go with the settlement offer, it will be jointly presented to the courts a settling/adjudicating any and all claims, civil or criminal, you  feel you may have against me. In that settlement agreement, you and I both will agree not to publish online anything about each other. All enforceable by the one of us later in breach of the settlement agreement being jailed for contempt of court, with the one of us not in breach free to publish online what happened. 

If that doesn't suit you, I suppose we will see just how much of a lawyer you really wanted me to become, again. But this time, with the angels as my senior law partners.  

For now, this email is private. None of the information in it is private, though. Nor is anything Robert told me today. See in today's post at goodmorningkeywest.com, a slightly toned down version of what Robert told me this morning about your mental history. All anyone or you need to do is read all of your and my Facebook and emails to see multiple Judiths.

Sloan

You did not respond to that offer made then and thereafter. You kept suing me. I kept reporting and commenting on the suit and your and my history. 

I got the impression you really did want all of that publicity, including the three Key West Citizen front page articles. 

I got the impression you really do like to fantasize being stalked. 

How can someone who keeps offering to end it, but keeps getting sued and prosecuted for reporting what the 1st Amendment allows, be prosecuted for stalking? 

Who is stalking whom? 

Pertinent stalking statutes:

ALABAMA 13A-6-90, et seq. 
A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another and who makes a credible threat, express or implied, with intent to place person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm; Aggravated stalking if stalking and also violates any court order or injunction.

FLORIDA 784.048
Willful, malicious, and repeated following or harassing. (704.048(2)); Aggravated stalking: willful, malicious and repeated following or harassing another with credible threats with the intent to place person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury; or willfully, maliciously, repeatedly follows or harasses minor under 16; or after injunction for protection or any court-imposed prohibition of conduct, knowingly, willfully, maliciously and repeatedly follows or harasses another person.

18 U.S. Code § 2261A - Stalking

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
Whoever—
(1)travels in interstate or foreign commerce or is present within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or enters or leaves Indian country, with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, and in the course of, or as a result of, such travel or presence engages in conduct that—
(A)places that person in reasonable fear of the death of, or serious bodily injury to—
(i)
that person;
(ii)
an immediate family member (as defined in section 115) of that person; or
(iii)
a spouse or intimate partner of that person; or
(B)
causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of subparagraph (A); or
(2)with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, uses the mail, any interactive computer service or electronic communication service or electronic communication system of interstate commerce, or any other facility of interstate or foreign commerce to engage in a course of conduct that—
(A)
places that person in reasonable fear of the death of or serious bodily injury to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of paragraph (1)(A); or
(B)
causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of paragraph (1)(A),
shall be punished as provided in section 2261(b) of this title
Can't you just see Donald Trump claiming 18 U.S. Code § 2261A enables him to sue the New York Times, the Washington Post and CNN, for examples, for causing him, his wife, their son, his other sons, substantial emotional distress because of what they publish ongoing about Trump?

Please be sure and show any more judges, prosecutors and law enforcement officers you tell I threatened to kill you with a pitchfork, what I actually published at afoolsworkneverends.blogspot.com about you and Donald Trump:

Monday, February 20, 2017

From a feral Al Jazeera: Natural born American litigation terrorist and alleged scam artist Judith Eloise Haney, of Leeds, Alabama, for President!!! And a few other kind and wonderful things from and for humanity


In case you missed it, there were two posts at this feral Al Jazeera yesterday due to hyperactivity-squared-cubed machinations of litigation terrorist Judith Eloise Haney, aka Judith E. Haney, aka Judith Haney, Psycho Bitch From Hell (PBFH), according to Little Rock U.S. Marshals, according to PBH's 4th husband, Robert Fureigh), amended by PBFH-shell-shocked U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Mary D. Scott:

IN RE HANEY

Bankruptcy No. 98-41169 S. Adversary No. 98-4059.



238 B.R. 432 (1999)

"The debtor testified that she has mental health problems. The Court file in the case, this adversary proceeding, and the conduct of this trial, reveal the credibility of this statement. She testified that she needs therapy and that she has been urged by various doctors to seek such assistance. While she previously had customers, she testified that she had effectively "driven" them away. She even believes that she may have suffered some sort of brain damage a decade ago. While the debtor introduced no supporting documentation or other evidence of her disabilities, the Court can readily believe she has been repeatedly urged to seek professional mental care."

[Click on this link to see Judge Scott's full Order: 

in which PBH was allowed through some weird Kardashian loophole to rip off her former husband Robert Fureigh kinda like Donald Trump ripped off many contractors and subcontractors and thousands of poor hard-working, made-in America working stiffs, by going bankrupt, or threatening to go bankrupt, or forcing them to sue him and settle for pennies on the dollar because he threatened to go bankrupt, all causing me to wonder if, yep, Haney and Trump parachuted out of the same free-press-hating Beelezebubian space ship?
Will someone please see that this Presidents Day not in anywise surgical strike legions of collateral damages fully intended post gets to President Lucifer's Trumpet, to make sure he knows he has in Leeds, Alabama, a more than able Cain-ish successor to his throne? Not that I thought Hillary was any better than Trump.

I nominate first for that carrier pigeon to the White House role, an in-the-closet-Donald Trump-loving friend of mine, who came to me in a dream before dawn this morning and told me to check out what people are saying in Marathon. When the dream came, I was sleeping somewhat peacefully in the front lobby of the Key West police station, after I had mused several times yesterday that I just might have to get out my own pitchfork today and stick it through Judith Haney into Donald Trump till death do they part. 

That's metaphor, folks, but it would not surprise me if Haney adds it to her lawsuit, saying I threatened to kill her with a pitchfork, and I libeled her by comparing her to Donald Trump.

Besides it being a crime to make false reports to judges, prosecutors and law enforcement officers, it sets them up for a huge embarrassment when the accused produces what the accused actually published, as opposed to the accuser's cherry-picked version. Even worse than embarrassment, prosecutors and law enforcement officers suddenly are the hunted, not the hunted. They can be prosecuted civilly for monster money damages. And, they can be prosecuted criminally. They do not like being on the receiving end of that. They would much rather prosecute you, instead. Lock you up. Their and society’s problem solved.

Having practiced law myself, I can tell you that lawyers in private practice also don’t like clients who do not tell their lawyer the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but. So, if you are using a lawyer, do the lawyer a favor. Give the lawyer what I actually published, instead of your cherry-picked version and spin. Otherwise, the lawyer not only will end up with a face covered with egg in front of a judge and perhaps even a jury, the lawyer just might end up being the hunted, and not the hunted. Lawyers ain’t particularly liked. Lawyers who sue people using faked  evidence can end up being, hmmm, disbarred. Hmmm, sued for a heap of money. Hmmm, criminally prosecuted.

I once wrote a book entitled KILL ALL THE LAWYERS? A Client’s Guide to Hiring, Firing, Using and Suing Lawyers. The Prentice-Hall division of Simon & Shuster published it. It got a rave review in the Birmingham News. One chapter was, “Don’t Kill Your Lawyer!” That chapter was about clients no lawyer wanted to have. You got fired by the Roberta Fine Law Firm, with Judge Bonnie Helms help, when she entered and [sic, an] order approving your and Roberta Fine joint motion for her to withdraw as your lawyer, after you had filed your own pro se pleadings after Fine had entered an appearance in your behalf in your lawsuit against me. I had to take my hat off to Fine for sniffing you out so fast. I fired a few clients myself, when I practiced law. And, yes, a few clients fired me. Finally, I fired myself, by stopping practicing law. That killed one lawyer. 

Based on your and my extensive December 2016 Facebook chat and emails, all of which I still have in safe places, you imagined, hoped, intended all along that I would resume practicing law in Birmingham. You assumed that was what I needed to do. I wondered about it myself and said maybe it would go that way, but it was too soon to know. 

Be careful what you wish for.

Who knows, perhaps this wild wild west legal roundup will surpass the media exposure you got reporting and commenting on the White Water cases in Little Rock.

From your bio on your website: 


In 1996, she was the only national reporter to cover both Whitewater trials in Little Rock, AR. Throughout the trials, which lasted six months, she sat in the courtrooms each day listening to the testimony and observing the defendants. As a result, she became a recognized expert on the subject of Whitewater. During the trials she was a regularly invited guest on National Public Radio, Monitor Radio, and other news formatted talk shows. Judi reported the Whitewater trials for UPI Radio from the White House in Washington, D.C. on weekends and from Little Rock, AR during the week.

Judi Jordan, USNEWSLINK Editor

The concept, layout, and design of USNEWSLINK is credited to Judi Jordan.


Call Judi at 501-915-0550 for internet access, web hosting, and web site design.

Permission to use, reproduce, and distribute documents and related graphics from USNEWSLINK is hereby granted, provided that author and publication are given full credit and the copyright and the permission notice are shown. All other rights reserved.

USNEWSLINK is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. Judi Jordan Publishing Company, Inc., P.O. Box 8131, Hot Springs Village AR 71910 Telephone 501-915-0550


©  Copyright 2000 USNEWSLINK™

Perhaps our saga will end up on "60 Minutes". Perhaps Donald Trump will become so enamored with your womanly charms that he invites you to the White House, to be his personal legal adviser. Then, Donald asks Melania for a divorce and marries you until death do you two part.

To bring that about, perhaps the folks who created the rave "S (Shit) Town" serial, a real town in Bibb County, Alabama, will do a "Southernmost Shit Town" serial featuring your lawsuits against me and three hugely respected Florida Keys citizens, and we all play ourselves. Wouldn't that be a wonderful sight?





en.wikipedia.org

S-Town is an investigative journalism podcast hosted by Brian Reed, and created by the producers of Serial and This American Life. All seven chapters were released on ...
I will show this and our related emails to any prosecutor or law enforcement officer you send my way, and to any lawyer you hire, and to any judge you drag into this. And to my readers. And to any journalist, who expresses interest.

Sloan

A mainland friend emailed yesterday:

157



submitted 1 year ago * by sickoflawsuits



I moved into my current house two years ago. In the last 18 months my neighbor has sued me 3 times and has just now filed a fourth lawsuit against me. The lawsuits are always for stupid things. For example I looked after my friend's dog while he was having surgery and the neighbor sued me because the shadow that the dog cast in his backyard through the fence when the dog  was close to my fence was so big that it interfered with his (crazy neighbor's) enjoyment of his backyard. The latest lawsuit is because the sundresses I wear are too brightly colored and they hurt his eyes which is causing him emotional distress. He once alleged in a lawsuit that I was using military technology (I'm retired military) to mess with his thoughts, or that me working different shifts interfered with his sleep and routine because I come and go at all hours and am not home at night all the time. I'm serious. He also sues other people in the neighborhood for things like their hairstyles, the color of their car, the fact that they use a walker/wheelchair or the fact that their mailbox is crooked. In all I know of at least 15 that he has filed against people in the last few years but I have no doubt there are more. The lawsuits always get thrown out and he gets ordered to pay costs, but it is still frustrating and it interferes with my (and others) lives because we have to take the time to respond and deal with the lawsuits each time. Is there someone we can complain to about this? Can I get a list of everyone he has sued from the courts? We are all willing to band together (and find as many of his victims as possible) to do whatever it takes to make this nonsense stop.

Edit - I should also mention that sometimes he has a lawyer when he sues but most of the time he does not and does everything himself.


I replied:

Gosh, at first I thought this might be from Haney's neighbor across the street in Leeds.

The neighbor told me that she and her family are the 4th owner of her home Haney has driven away. I heard the same story from the Leeds chief of police and the Leeds city attorney and Haney's 4th husband, Robert Fureigh. 

Haney wants me to take everything down, while she saves what of it she wants to spin and use against me again. If she does not use what I published, if she only quotes from it, I will object because it's hearsay, not the best evidence, which is what I actually published, which I have saved and can plead into the case and prove she spun it. Or, a lawyer she hired spun it. There were lawyers in Birmingham, who did not like me, because their clients came to me about them and I told their clients to file grievances with the Alabama Bar Association and those lawyers did not like how that ended up going.

sloanbashinsky@outlook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment