Sunday, May 21, 2017

Key Way West of Weird Sunday homily: Since loving God has not worked very well, fear of the Lord has the best chance to cut the puppet masters' strings and change Donald Trump, the US Congress, Vladimir Putin, Christendom, Judaism, Islam and humanity

My freeze spell casting amiga reported this dream from night before last:

Dream: the puppet show


There is no left wing; there is no right wing, or even true moderates.  It's all a puppet show for the purpose of distracting and dividing those who haven't the capacity to recognize what's playing out before us. We need to identify the puppet masters pulling the strings and staging the show......  not get sucked in by the show itself..... but discover means of severing the strings and stopping the show.
I called spell-casting amiga and told her I'm presently reading a Greg Bear Sci-Fi novel, in which Earth humans and Planet X bird beings are in a space war for a while. They know there is another race involved, referred to as the gurus, who provide advice, technology to both sides. What is not generally known, but was learned by a splinter group of the bird race, is the gurus are filming the never-ending war and broadcasting it back to the gurus' home planet, or wherever the guru race lives, and that provides the guru race with entertainment. Endless wars, stirred up by the gurus. The bird race has taken under its wings a few humans to protect them from both other humans, other bird groups, and the gurus, because one of the humans has had extensive dealings with the gurus and is the key to the bird race and humans getting out from under the gurus' spell.
I dreamed a few days ago that novel is important, but I was not clear why until spell-casting amiga reported her dream.
It's hard for me to imagine Donald Trump answering to any human being, or to God. Perhaps Trump has a human puppet master, but until I see it, I'm sticking to a demon is yanking Trump's strings, and the same demon yanked Barack Obama's strings, Hillary Clinton's strings, and George W. Bush's strings. Amiga does not like looking at it that way, and I don't blame her, but a major part of my spirit training by the angels was recognizing demonic presence in human interactions, and this is Sunday, the so-called Day of the Lord in Christendom.
Yes, I am well aware of the human hordes, who are convinced the Illuminati exist, and they are the behind the scenes puppet masters. In fact, the Illuminati do exist, and they are behind the scenes puppet masters. But they themselves are puppets with strings being pulled by something else, which they may or may not recognize, or even believe exists, or has them in it clutches. It has a great deal in its clutches, and that should not be any surprise to Christendom, given as how Jesus and St. Paul talked about it in the Gospels. Unfortunately, Christendom took the view that it had a lock on salvation via Jesus and it is not in the Devil's clutches. Just what the Devil wanted Christendom to believe.
That said, the way Donald Trump behaves causes me to wonder how the Devil would allow Trump to behave that way and be so embarrassing to the Devil? Is Trump in rebellion against both God and the Devil? Is Trump simply stupid? A dunce? Does Trump think he is God, thus can do anything he darn well wants to do and to hell with what anyone else thinks about him? Well, Trump does seem to get pissed off fast when he is criticized by the news media. Especially, when the news media cheats and uses facts against him.
For example, syndicated article in today's Key West Citizen (keysnews.com):
Trump says firing ‘nut job’ Comey took off pressure
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump told Russian diplomats last week his firing of “nut job” James Comey had eased the pressure on him, even as the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation had moved into the White House, according to reports Friday that pursued the president as he began his maiden foreign trip. White House hopes that Trump could leave scandalous allegations at home were crushed in a one-two punch of revelations that landed shortly after his departure. A Washington Post report, citing anonymous sources familiar with the matter, said a senior Trump adviser is now considered a “person of interest” in the law enforcement investigation into whether Trump’s campaign associates coordinated with Russia in an effort to sway the 2016 election. And The New York Times reported that the president had told Russian officials he felt the dismissal of his FBI director had relieved “great pressure” on him. The White House has said the firing was unrelated to the FBI’s Russia investigation. Late Friday, the Senate intelligence committee announced that Comey had agreed to testify at an open hearing at an undetermined date after Memorial Day. Comey will certainly be asked about encounters that precipitated his firing, including a January dinner in which, Comey has told associates, Trump asked for his loyalty. In the Oval Office weeks later, Comey told associates, the president asked him to shut down an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn. The Times reported Trump noted the Russia investigation as he told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey. “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job,” the Times reported that Trump said during the May 10 meeting. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.” White House spokesman Sean Spicer called the president’s rhetoric part of his deal-making.
I read something else in the Key West Citizen this morning, which caused me to look up Amendment 25, US Constitution, which contains something I can't imagine Donald Trump likes:
Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.[3]
Meanwhile, Trump mocked Obama for bowing to a Saudi king.
In Saudi Arabia, Trump was reported to have preached God and war against ISIS, and whatever else he fancied, to a people who don't think anything like Trump thinks. A people who don't think anything like Americans think. A people who never do anything that is not designed to profit them at the expense of who they are dealing with. A people who think theirs is the only true God and Trump's god is false and Trump is an infidel.
Just my red neck mystic view: Trump has a better chance with Vladimir Putin, than he has with Islam, and Las Vegas is not laying off any bets that Trump has a chance with Putin, who views Trump as a fool who might be able to help Putin make Russia (Putin) great again.
Meanwhile, down here in the tiny kingdom, aka the asteroid belt ...
In yesterday's post at this website, I reported part of an email conversation with Bruce Gorman, locally known as Deer Ed, publisher of bigpinekey.com's popular Coconut Telegraph public forum. I only reported part of that conversation to cut Bruce slack, because he is being sued by Judith Haney for publishing on the Coconut something nasty about Haney submitted by Stephen Freer. Bruce published Freer's without identifying Freer or providing Freer's email address. Bruce got sued pronto.
Over the years Bruce has published nasty Sloan slams submitted by his readers. I concluded Bruce did that because he agreed with those Sloan slammers. I did not object to the slams being on the Coconut Telegraph, but I did object to the slams being anonymous. Bruce steadfastly bragged that what made his website different was he guaranteed anonymity and he would never change that.
Haney argued in a Key Key West courtroom recently that Bruce's anonymity policy effectively made Bruce responsible for everything he published. I silently agreed with Haney, because that was the same thing I had been telling Bruce for years, and he had kept laughing me off, and also my warnings that he was teaching his readers, including children, to be cheap-shot-taking cowards, and he was creating awful karma for himself.
In Friday's Coconut Telegraph, Bruce published another Sloan slam, this time with the slammers' email address, which perhaps gave away the slammers' identity to me, but not to anyone else who reads the CT. I figured something might be stirred up by that, and my ensuing dreams agreed. So, first below is the part of Bruce's and my email discussion I did not publish yesterday. Then comes what Bruce published on Friday, and my thoughts about that.
Subject: Coconut Telegraph Sloan slam From: Sloan Bashinsky <sloanbashinsky@outlook.com> Date: Tue, May 16, 2017 4:28 pm To: "island@bigpinekey.com" <island@bigpinekey.com>
Bruce -
In today's [5/16] Coconut Telegraph:
Work?] Just catching up on the Sloan saga. I see again someone offered him work that pays this time sitting on his ass driving car parts and filters from upper keys down. But yet again he elected to remain a whiney freeloading dirtbag? It’s not society’s job to care for the lazy who will not help themselves. He would be off the  streets and doing well enough to survive if he had seized this opportunity to help himself. I cannot feel sorry for a person that intentionally makes their own situation harder and harder even when given a way out. Nobody should give him another dime or handout till he attempts to earn his own way first. Do not feed wildlife they become dependent, like our deer friends, people are no different.
You still seem unconcerned about publishing anonymous slams of me and other people, which Haney can use to prove you are solely responsible for the content of what you publish on the CT, regardless of where it originated.
You still seem unconcerned about kama for publishing anonymous slams of me and other people on the CT, despite Haney's lawsuit against you being pure karma and expen$$$ive, perhaps far more expen$$$ive, and then there's the wear and tear on your wife, which also is karma.
Setting aside your continued attempts to lose the lawsuit and further aggravate Lady Karma ...
I don't see how Haney got away with using her poor health as an excuse to get her lawsuit against me continued, then to support a motion to dismiss without prejudice, whiles she vigorously sued you and your wife, Rick Boettger and Naja Girard without claiming any health impairment.
I don't see how Haney can sue you for what you published that Stephen Freer sent to you about her suing me, when you published for Haney her slams of me back in 2010.
Sloan
Bruce replied:
I never post address of your slammers because I thought you didn't care. I am sorry. From now on I'll post their address. I agree with all you wrote.
I replied to Bruce:
You have memory loss? I have gotten onto you many times about not posting the email addresses and names of people who slam me, or anyone on the CT.
As least quote me verbatim, if you are going to slam me for something I published, I keep preaching, but, gosh, quoting me verbatim would fuck up the spin.
Haney filed oceans of pleadings against me, spinning what I had actually published. She reminds me of lots of things published about me on the CT. 
Real irony, given Haney loved bashing me on the CT, as did you love her doing it, since you cleared it for your readers to see. But Haney sued you for publishing what Stephen Freer submitted slamming her.
This reminds me of the shit coming out of Donald Trump and his advisers' mouths now and last year, and what came out of Hillary Clinton and her advisers' mouths last year. About as likely lies as truth.
On Friday's [May 19] Coconut Telegraph:
[Sloan Hater] When KWPD finally arrest that vagrant piece of crap because his much lauded Potinger[?] says he can only sleep in public if no other option exists, I am throwing a party at Coconuts to celebrate! He could be at FKOC or independence cay or Catholic Charity. The homeless shelter is not for people like him who earn enough to live in the other places. Sell the laptop, close the cellphone account, get an Obama phone. You’re not a millionaire, you’re a freeloading parasite on the Keys, Sloan.  ~accoonlove@yahoo.com
For other Coconut Telegraph readers, this was yet another braveheart hiding behind a non de plume. The Coconut Telegraph breeds such bravehearts as if the survival of humanity depends on it.
I thought the slammer might be Rick Roberts, a homeless man who hangs out in Key West during the day, up the Keys during the night. I thought it might be Rick, because he is in love with raccoon stuff. If it was from Roberts, and if he now keeps his homeless camp on Big Pine Key, he and Deer Ed are two of Coconuts' best customers.
Coconuts is a popular profitable bar and liquor package store run by born again Christian evangelist musicians.
The homeless shelter has residents receiving more Social Security or VA benefits than I receive.
The homeless shelter has residents making quite a bit more money in paying jobs than I receive per month.
I am the REASON the shelter was built, because the city knew I would put it into federal court, under the Pottinger case, if the city’s police did not stop arresting homeless people for sleeping outside at night.
Since I am the REASON shelter was built, I KNOW it was built because the Pottinger case does not allow the city or county police to bother homeless people sleeping outside at night, if the city or county don’t provide a place inside for them to sleep and they refuse to sleep there.
Since I am the REASON the shelter was built, I KNOW it is for anyone who is homeless, regardless of what the people running it think, regardless of what the people reading the Coconut Telegraph think, regardless of what the mayor and city commissioners of Key West think.
Since I am a Melchizedek-trained exorcist priest, and since I know Jesus is high priest in Melchizedek, which the owners of Coconuts know, if they have read the New Testament Letter to the Hebrews, I know the owners of Coconuts would be in deep doo doo with Jesus, if they hosted the braveheart’s celebration.
Since I actually have read the Gospels, I know Jesus was homeless, a vagrant, during his ministry. He earned no money. He did not have a paying job. If he were living in Key West today, far worse things would be getting said about him than are said about me, because he would be making the local church ministers and their flocks really uncomfortable.
There is no private rental housing in the Florida Keys, which I can afford with my Social Security benefits. I barely can afford housing authority housing and am on the waiting list.
I am not suited for Florida Keys Outreach’s program, because they want their recovering addict clients to work toward self-sufficiency and leave FKOC. FKOC does not want clients who are getting Social Security and do not have paying jobs which will allow them to get their own housing.
Ironically, I meet FKOC’s requirement that its clients be sober and clean. FKOC is a halfway house program, basically. Clients have to do 12 Step meetings.
Back when I was in FKOC in 2003, living there for free because I was running for mayor of Key West at the request of FKOC's CEO Father Stephen Braddock, I was the only person I heard at Anchors Away AA), whose “higher power” was taking him through the 12 Steps. Gosh, was that heaps of fun.
Catholic Charities is a halfway house, which does not screen its clients for booze and other drugs.
I never heard of independence cay.
My cell phone costs me $25 a month.
Every 6 months I have a $100 teeth check and cleaning at the dentist.
Sometimes I have to see a physician. Medicare pays for part of that.                
Sometimes I have bicycle repairs.
Sometimes I have to buy new clothes, from the Salvation Army if possible, but usually at K-Mart.
Sometimes I have to buy toiletry items.
Sometimes I see a movie at Regal Cinema and review it at this website.
Sometimes I am given a volunteer ticket for Tropic Cinema, because I review movies I see there.
I have to buy food every day, because my SS benefit prevents me from getting food stamps, and because I am banned from the homeless shelter and thus cannot eat at the soup kitchen, which now serves meals only at the shelter. I spend probably 80 percent of my SS on food.
I earned my Social Security retirement benefits the old fashioned way. i started collecting SS when I was 62. I'm now going on 75.
How many 75-year-old men do you know washing dishes in Key West?
How many 75-year-old-men do you know doing the awful, hard work I do for GOD?
Do you know anyone else doing that kind of work? Anyone? The Pope? Bill Browder?
I was banned from the city's homeless shelter, because back when I spent nights there, I published what I saw going on there, and later I published what I heard and knew about the people running the shelter, which was not in the clients and the city's best interest.
I was given a new laptop by an anonymous benefactor an intermediary told me liked what I used my old worn out computer to publish online. The benefactor provided extra money for a word processor program and virus protection. Angels of the Lord arrange every day what I cover at this website. Complaints re subject matter, but not typos, bad grammar and my other stupid mistakes, should be filed with those angels: Jesus, Archangel Michael, Melchizedek.
Since the mayor and city commissioners and city manager and city police won’t intervene with the shelter, the city has to let me sleep on city land – that’s the Pottinger s case, which was decided against the City of Miami in the same federal court having jurisdiction over Key West.
So, I sleep nights at the police station. I don’t like sleeping there. I’m in their way. But the police won't rock the homeless shelter's boat, so I sleep nights in the police station front lobby, with Rick "Raccoon" Roberts' blessing - this is his handiwork.
Homeless people and local doctors know the homeless shelter is a great place to get really sick with awful diseases. Rick Roberts told me that his own doctor and the chief of staff doctor at the nearby hospital told Rick not to stay at the shelter if he wanted to keep living.
The shelter also is a great place to spend time around and sleep beside addicts whose habits have permanently damaged their brains and thinking.
Since I don’t use booze or other mind-altering drugs, nor tobacco, being housed with addicts is like being in an insane asylum. It's cruel and unusual punishment. It's torture.
Imagine what would happen to the good Christian evangelists’ business at Coconut’s, if there were no alcoholics. Gosh, those nice folks would have to find jobs that don’t wreck lives, families and souls.
Imagine what would happen to the braveheart who slammed me on the Coconut Telegraph, or to the good Christian evangelists running Coconuts, if they were put into my skin and did my job for 5 minutes.
First, they would wish they had never been born.
Second, they would wish there was no God.
Third, they would wish they were dead.
Fourth, if they still had any of their wits about them, they would kill themselves in any way possible.
But they don’t have to take my word for any of this. They can ask Deer Ed if he told his lawyer, Lee Rohe, who is defending the lawsuit Judith Haney filed against Deer Ed and his innocent wife, who is going nuts over the lawsuit, that Sloan does not lie, it is not in him to lie.
The reason for that is, the angels running me, Jesus, Michael and Melchizedek, put the fear of God into me about lying. And about lots of other things. That convinced me the only way humanity will ever leap forward is if the fear of God is put into every person.
The good evangelical Christian owners of Coconuts know the Bible says, Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
Fear of the Lord has the best chance of getting Deer Ed to publish the names of people who slam people on the Coconut Telegraph.
Fear of the Lord has the best chance to get addicts to stop using their drugs of choice.
Fear of the Lord has the best chance to get Donald Trump and the Saudis and ISIS and Vladimir Putin to behave differently.
Fear of the Lord has the best chance of cutting the puppet masters' strings and changing the U.S. Congress, Christendom, Judaism, Islam, humanity.
Fear of the Lord has the best chance, because history has proven love of God has had very little effect on human behavior.
sloanbashinsky@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment