Thursday, May 25, 2017

absence of the feminine is humanity's "cross to bear", aka "Golf in the Kingdom"

Coming out of the swimming pool at Martin Luther King Recreational Center yesterday afternoon, I saw 5 man o' war birds hovering over the Atlantic ocean. In my spirit code, 5 is the number for the feminine. Historically (like clockwork), when I see a man o' war bird, soon thereafter I am spiritually attacked or engaged in spiritual warfare.
About an hour earlier, I was called by a Birmingham, Alabama lawyer with whom I had practiced law in Birmingham, responding to a call I had made to his office the day before. He had gone on to be a successful personal injury lawyer. He's a little younger than my 74-plus years. 

I told him about my financial living situation in Key West, and about my father's estate. He said he was very interested. He was further intrigued when I said I'd had two recent dreams about him, which had led me to call his office. 

I told him that many years ago, I had a major not of this world experience and nothing every the same again. Many people think I'm crazy.

This morning, I copied him with an email from me this morning to the lawyer representing my father's estate, advising him that my old law partner now represents me regarding my father's estate.

I told my former law partner there is a second case, much smaller, over in Leeds, Alabama, that I might speak with him about later. He said, okay. He said he would check out afoolsworkneverends.blogspot.com.

I said I will send him emails between me and the lawyer representing my father's estate, with whom went to law school and to tax law school. We had many conversations over the years. I actually like him, but he's got several conflicts of interest, it seems to me, and he is doing the bidding of my father's widow, who I think has wanted me dead for a long time.

This is a lawyer who came up the hard way. He is not from the rich side of the tracks. He is a self-made man. He has been through the dark night of the soul, some of which I saw, and the rest of which he later filled me in. I would not care to be anyone he is after in a civil lawsuit for money damages.

Back down at the tip end of this tiny asteroid belt ...
A few nights ago, a woman showed up in the police station front lobby asking for an ambulance to take her to the hospital. She looked like life had been rough on her. She sounded like life had been rough on her. I had seen her around. A police officer came out. An ambulance came. She walked to the ambulance and got in and off they went.

Two nights ago, she showed up to sleep in the front lobby. That's when I learned she likes to talk out loud to herself, other people, or to something. And that 's when I learned she smokes cigarettes. In the front lobby. Which I never saw done in there.

She was there again last night when I arrived. She was asleep. On the benches across from the benches where I sleep. Perhaps seeing me sleeping nights there had persuaded her to sleep nights there, too. I had no problem with her sleeping there, but the talking and smoking were bothersome.

After she woke me up for the third time last night, at 4 a.m., talking, not to me, I told her it seemed she was having a rough go, and I wondered if she had a place inside to sleep? Yes, she said, but she didn't want to be there. I said, I sleep here because they won't let me sleep in the homeless shelter because of what I wrote about it on my website when I did sleep there. The city has to let me sleep somewhere in public, I said.

I said was okay with her sleeping there at night, but could she talk silently to herself, because she was waking me up?

No. 

I said I need to sleep at night, and she is interfering with it.

Non responsive.

Not just her body messed up inside. Her head, too.

I left the police station about 4:30 a.m., wondering how that's going to play out? Wondering why the police did not challenge her about sleeping there, instead of where she can sleep at night, or at the shelter? Even after the police gave me permission to sleep there at night, officers came into the station and challenged me for sleeping there, and I told them to speak with the lieutenant who had told me it was okay, and that seemed to take care of it.

Yes, I also wondered if she was sent there by someone who has it in for me?

She looks to me like one of the miserable people I see on the streets of Key West, who would be better off dead than continuing to live as they now live. For publishing that in the past, I have been accused of threatening to kill those homeless people. How small some people's minds are, either born that way, socially made that way, chemically made that way, continues to amaze me.

Ironically, they remind me a lot of how it looks to me the mind of Donald Trump and many Republicans' minds work. And, many Democrats' minds.

In that neck of the woods, Sancho Panza continued his and my lively conversation reported in yesterday's post at this website.
For what Sancho wrote to make sense, the whole email thread is necessary, so here it is. If you don't want to read this comic relief, then scroll down past it to even further comic relief.

Sancho sent initially:

You might find this interesting!

I replied:

Trey Gowdy put darn good questions to the FBI agent.

In the video you sent, the FBI agent is shifty, suspicious, seems to be protecting Hillary.

Yet, the FBI sunk Hillary's ship and put Trump in the White House.

I wonder how Gowdy felt about the FBI after that happened? 

I wonder how Gowdy now feels about the FBI trying to sink Trump's ship?

I wonder how foreign leaders really feel about Trump after the recent FBI Trump broadsides?

I wonder if foreign leaders feel comfortable making deals with Trump, when he has a history of reneging deals in his business life, and he now has an increasingly hostile, even in the Republican side, Congress?

I wonder how Godwy feels about Trump making up his own laws like Gowdy bitches in the video that Obama did when he was president?

Here's Wikipedia's bio on Gowdy:
Trey Gowdy official congressional photo.jpg
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from South Carolina's 4th district
Assumed office
January 3, 2011
Preceded byBob Inglis
Chair of the House Benghazi Committee
In office
May 8, 2014 – July 8, 2016
Preceded byPosition established
Succeeded byPosition abolished
Personal details
BornHarold Watson Gowdy III
August 22, 1964 (age 52)
GreenvilleSouth Carolina,
U.S.
Political partyRepublican
Spouse(s)Terri Dillard
Children2
EducationBaylor University (BA)
University of South Carolina,
Columbia
 (JD)
WebsiteHouse website

Sancho wrote after I had published the above:

Gowdy was doing what lawyers do, prosecute his case, just like you prosecute people you don't like, every day of the year... I just think he's very good at his craft and thought you might enjoy see him do it to people in high places... watch them squirm... there is a bunch of his videos on Youtube showing him doing the same thing to Hillary and Comey.

As to your question, you didn't listen carefully, the complaint by Gowdy was about the executive branch not enforcing, or only partially enforcing, laws that are fully enacted by congress... it wasn't about executive orders by POTUS, which is constitutionally allowed but can readily be repealed by new POTUS or stricken down by the Judiciary. Anyway, you seem obsessed with Trump, lately... looks like a feeding frenzy by the establishment media, unseemly for an iconoclastic thinker like you to join the snowflake fray! 

I replied:

I know what Gowdy was doing, it was obvious he was a lawyer and good at it.

Since he is a Republican, I look forward to seeing him doing the same to Trump and his cronies who got involved with the Russians, was my point. I might not hold my breath seeing if he is as good a lawyer against Trump and his cronies as he was against Hillary.

I heard Gowdy's bitch about Obama, and told it my way, which is accurate enough. Congress passed laws Obama ignored, which is the same as making up his own laws instead. As has Trump done that.

Sancho wrote:

Lawyers are all whores... is my point! A good whore know who his John is and how to please him... just like you know your audience and what they like! *>:) devil

I replied:

It seemed to me the intent of the first part of the video you sent was to slam the Hillary and the FBI, which was problematic, given the FBI went on to get the Republican candidate elected. 

God, the court of public opinion, karma and history are waiting to see if Trey Gowdy is a hypocrite, which could translate into whore. 

Most people are whores, aren't we? Presenting our spins on this and that?

I have no idea how my audience will respond to anything I publish, and I do not pick the subjects I report and comment on. The angels arrange the subjects, with or without human assistance such as you frequently provide.  

Sancho wrote:

The intent of people who put Youtube videos together is definitely biased left or right, you can tell by the heading... I usually ignore it.... I am biased... I hate everything and everybody!  *~X( at wits' end

Moving back down to my tiny irrelevant life ...

Yesterday during a telephone catch up, my spell-casting amiga said she wondered if Leeds, Alabama was just dying to know who she was, so Leeds, Alabama could have her arrested for putting Leeds, Alabama in her freezer?

I laughed, pretended to be the law enforcement officer Leeds, Alabama had gone to about that.

So, Ms. Leeds, Alabama, just how did the witch put you in her freezer? You look like you weigh pushing 300 pounds. How did the witch pick you up? How did the witch squeeze you into her freezer? 

It's complicated, Officer.

Well, please explain it to me. I just can't go and arrest her, even if she is a witch, if I don't know how she put you into her freezer, and here I am looking at you living and breathing, and I figure if you were stuck in her freezer, you would have frozen to death and we would not be having this conversation right now.

Well, it's complicated, officer.

I have plenty of time, please make it uncomplicated for me. How'd the witch put you in her freezer?

Well, she put my picture and lawsuit pleadings I had filed against a criminal friend of hers into her freezer.

Where'd she get your picture?

Off the internet.

Who put your picture on the Internet?

I did.

Where's she get your lawsuit papers.

Off the internet, from the courthouse.

Who put your lawsuit papers on the internet in the courthouse?

I did.

So, you want me to arrest the witch for putting what you put on the internet into her freezer?

Yes, Officer.

Why?

Because she threatened to kill me, by freezing me to death.

I see.

And you live in Leeds, Alabama? 

Yes.

And she lives where?

I don't know.

And did you freeze to death?

No.

Did you feel like you were freezing to death?

No.

Well, maybe she was joking? 

Oh, she was not joking.

Or, maybe she is a lousy witch?

Then, arrest her for being a witch.

There is a law against being a witch?

There used to be, back in the beginning of this country they burned witches at the stake.

You want me to burn this witch at the stake?

Yes.

How about I arrest you instead for filing a false police report? Do you want me to take you to the county jail or the state mental hospital?

Last today, a syndicated article in today's Key West Citizen about one of my fallen heroes, followed by my anguished thoughts:
Painless Tiger Woods wants to compete again
  
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS  JUPITER — 

Tiger Woods said he had fusion surgery on his back because he could no longer tolerate the pain, and that he wants to get back on the PGA Tour. “I haven’t felt this good in years,” he said Wednesday in an update on his website . Woods had the fusion surgery in April — his fourth surgery on his back dating to the spring of 2014 — and said it provided “instant nerve relief.” The surgery meant missing all the majors for the second straight year. Woods said he did everything possible to get ready for the Masters and was “ready to go.” He said it was similar to the 2008 U.S. Open, which he won on a shattered left leg, because the pain was after he made contact. “I figured, ‘Can I handle it?’ This time the answer was, ‘probably not.’ That shows the effect nerve pain can have,” Woods wrote. Woods had a second back surgery in September 2014, and a third one in November 2014, and then sat out for 15 months until returning last December at his Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas, where he made 24 birdies but tied for 15th in an 18-man field. He missed the cut at Torrey Pines in late January, and then flew to Dubai and withdrew after opening with a 77. That was his last round. “I could no longer live with the pain I had,” Woods wrote. “We tried every possible non-surgical route and nothing worked. I had good days and bad days, but the pain was usually there, and I couldn’t do much. Even lying down hurt. I had nerve pain with anything I did and was at the end of my rope.”

My thoughts:

Although I very much want to see Tiger back on the prowl on the pro golf tour, I once was a massage therapist and I have a long history of back injury myself without any surgeries. I also used to play a lot of golf. So, I know the torque a golf swing puts on the spine. Especially, a swing like Tiger's, designed to produce enormous torque. 

I also know the foot bone is connected to the leg bone, and the leg bone is connected to the knee bone, and the knee bone is connected to the thigh bone, and the thigh bone is connected to the pelvis bone, and the pelvis bone is connected to the spine, and if the knee bone is messed up and being tortured for the sake of a miracle win in a US Open golf tournament, that the spine is the collateral damage. 

I also know sportfucking every night away from home on the pro golf tour causes really nasty karma which goes straight for what is most important to the sport fucker: his wife, their child, and his spine, and thus his career as potentially the greatest golfer in the history of this planet. All caused by, yep, testosterone poisoning, aka, absence of the feminine.

The woo woo aside, I cannot imagine any back surgeon with just half a brain not wondering how much worse back injury might happen if Tiger goes back on the pro golf tour?

Golf really is an X-ray of the soul, playing each shot as it lies.

sloanbashinsky@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment